Chapter 15

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

Meanwhile at Kim’s residence suite, Hyoyeon entered the suite and she find her brother.

Hyoyeon: Oppa! Where are you? *shouts*

Taecyon: I’m here upstairs inside my room. *shouts*

She immediately went upstairs and go to her brother’s room. She knocks the door and asks if she can enter. Her brother let her in and she approaches him at his working table.

Taecyon: Do you need anything my dear dongsaeng?

Hyoyeon: Actually I don’t need anything. I just want to ask a question.

Taecyon: What is it?

Hyoyeon: Why do they need our sponsorship their entertainment company is really big so they don’t need it and what for?

Taecyon: The chief of police recommended our Alliance Forces to their entertainment company for the safety of their upcoming concert.

Hyoyeon: They will have a concert? When?

Taecyon: Yes they will and I don’t know when. Maybe 6-10 months from now or less. Why did you ask anyway?

Hyoyeon: Nothing I’m just worried because of our situation right now. We still need to arrest that wanted guy, we have an anniversary party and now this stupid sponsorship. Oh, what his name again, the one that were looking for?

Taecyon: It’s James Lee. Way back he is also a Colonel that time and I think I was only 4 years old but I already know what is happening in this military base. He committed a huge crime wherein he murdered the chairman because he wants to be in that position during those times. The chairman that he murdered is Chairman Kim, our grandfather.

She was very shock when she heard it. She knew that her grandfather was already dead but she didn’t know that it was murdered by an ambitious Colonel. She didn’t even saw her grandfather or hear his voice; she can only see him at picture. Her brother notice that she wasn’t moving at all and she was about to cry.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon-shi are you alright? *waves* I seems like you’re going to cry or something.

Hyoyeon: Huh?....Yeah I’m alright and I wasn’t about to cry I was just shock. Oppa is that the reason why appa wants to arrest him as soon as possible?

Teacyon: Yes it is, appa never accept grandfather’s death that’s why he wants to arrest him and appa was a Lieutenant Colonel when grandfather died.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, is the concert of that Super Junior and my mission is connected?

Taecyon: Maybe I also don’t know. Oh, I also have a question, why do you keep asking about them? Are you somehow concern about them?

Hyoyeon: Of course not! Why would I, who are they anyway?

Her brother wasn’t convince of what she said so he just stare her suspiciously and she can’t resist her brother’s eyes.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, why are staring at me with that face?

Taecyon: My lovely dongsaeng, even though you said “Of course not” I can see that you’re concern with them.

Hyoyeon: No I’m not why would I?

Taecyon: Hyoyeon, just admit that you don’t want them to be in trouble.

Hyoyeon: Oppa!!!! If I said no then it’s no understand?!!!! *shouts*

Taecyon: (covers his ears) Yah! why do you always shout at me? I’m your oppa not your dongsaeng so don’t use informal language on me or shout at me.

Hyoyeon: Even though your older, my intellectual ability is higher than yours

Taecyon: Hey it’s not about intellectual. It’s about manners, manners got it?!

Hyoyeon: Fine ok I got it. I won’t trouble you any more go back to your work and rest after that.

Taecyon: Awwww my sister is really thoughtful.

Hyoyeon: Aish! Just finish your work and sleep.

Taecyon: Fine you too. I don’t want to carry you again to your bed.

Hyoyeon: Don’t worry I already finished all my work at my office before I went here. I’ll be going now goodnight oppa.(approach the door)

Taecyon: Goodnight. Yah! come here I’ll give you a goodnight kiss.

Hyoyeon: Aish oppa I’m not a child anymore and it’s embarrassing.

Taecyon: Yah! Kim Hyoyeon I’m your brother so I have the right to kiss you before you go to sleep.

Hyoyeon: Just go back to work if you want a kiss then beg to your girlfriend and don’t try to give me a goodnight kiss or else I’ll beat you to death.

Taecyon: Aish fine I’ll just go back to my work and you don’t try to text anybody in the middle of the night.

Hyoyeon: Who is so dumb to text in the middle of the night while all of us are asleep?

Taecyon: Ok I lost go to your room now and rest.

She went out of her brother’s room and proceeds to her own room.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I went out of his room and go to my own room. I still can’t believe that my grandfather was murdered. I need to catch that guy before someone got hurt again. I’m still against of those boys sponsorship, we still have a problem with my mission and yet there’s another work for that sponsorship, also there’s still a 50thanniversary to be celebrated.

Even though I hate them, I don’t want them to be hurt by that guy. What if they will become his next target because they already have connection with us, or what if it’s a plan for him to trap us? Aish never mind just go on the flow, Colonel Kim Hyoyeon it won’t be that long and I still have a mission to complete. How about those Super Junior, will they be alright? What if they’ll be hurt especially that monkey boy? It’s our responsibility if something happen to them.

Wait! Why am I thinking about them? Especially that ert guy who almost kissed me! Aish!! I can’t forget that scene, it’s always on my mind especially his face, his freaky monkey face and I want to beat him to death awhile ago but I can’t I’ll be suspended for sure if I did that. Aish! it’s really getting into my nerves, but….but somehow I… I… like it.*smiles* Ahhhhh stop it Hyoyeon, remember that you shouldn’t trust them even though you want to. They might also treat you as a toy, so stop it.

I lay down on my bed and rest but I can’t erase his image on my head, he’s always on my mind since that incident happened that almost kissed part. *sigh* what’s happening to me I can’t understand I never had this feeling before it always bothers me. Then suddenly someone called me, it wasn’t registered on my phonebook and I was very curious so I answered it.

Hyoyeon: Yoboseyo?

???: Hi my pretty and precious toy, how are you?

Oh no! it’s him. how did you know my number? It can’t be, he’s back no!! I don’t want to experience it again I’ll die if he’ll do that again to me. I immediately hung up the phone and cover myself with a blanket. I was very scared and I didn’t notice that I’m already crying.

Then someone knock my door and I didn’t want to open it so the one who is knocking speaks and it was my brother.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon open the door there is something I want to give to you for the anniversary party next week.

He’s telling me to open the door but I can’t I was too scared to open it even though it’s my brother.

 I was still shivering to death and I don’t know what to do. My door open and I crossed my arms on my chest and I’m still covered with a blanket and still crying. Then he notice that I was shivering to death, crying and look scared.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon, what’s wrong? What happened? Why are you crying and looks scared?

Hyoyeon: *cries* Oppa *sniff* oppa he’s back, Johnny’s back. He called me awhile ago. Oppa I’m scared*cries*.

He hugged me tightly and telling me not to be scared. He said that he’ll protect me no matter what. Then he suddenly releases me.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon you need to sleep in my room tonight so that I’ll be able to look after you.

Hyoyeon: No need oppa I’ll be ok.

Taecyon: But Hyo I can’t leave you alone. You look pale and scared. I’m your brother so I’ll protect you from him no matter what.

Hyoyeon: I’m alright I can handle it.

Taecyon: No you’re not. You’ll stay with me and let me check your phone.

I handed him my phone and he check the number. He called his assistant and trace the number of the caller.

Taecyon: You’ll sleep in my room just to be sure.

Hyoyeon: But oppa

Taecyon: Aish! no more buts you’ll sleep with me until we know if he’s really back. We don’t know if it’s just a prank.

Hyoyeon: But what if he's really back, what will i do? i son't wan to be his toy again and if that happens and if appa knew about it he will throw me away. *cries*

He hugged me again but this time it’s tighter that before.

Taecyon: Don’t worry I’m here. I won’t allow him to do those things to you again and if appa will know about it I'll be the one who will defend you and I'll see to it that he won't throw you away.

I cried and I cried, and I didn’t notice that I fall asleep. I felt that he carried me and I think he brought me into his room. He laid me on his bed and give a peck on my forehead and let me sleep.


another chapter pls make a cooment on it*pout*

tnx