Chapter 20

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I turn around to see the person who called me. I was shock that its him, Johnny Jung the one who me when I was 8 years old. I run without hesitation but chased me. I run really fast to escape but I sprain my foot so he reached me and grab my hand.

Johnny: So you’re trying to escape from me. You can run but you can’t hide and I’ll do what I want.

Hyoyeon:*cries* please let me go.

Johnny: No I won’t. I’ll make sure that I’ll play with you tonight.

He scan my feature from head to toe and he caress my face.

Johnny: You’re a lot more beautiful than the past.

He began to kiss me, first my forehead down to my lips. I was crying and I can’t escape from him.

Hyoyeon: Please stop it. I’m begging you, please.

He still continue his animal act even though I was begging. I was really scared and I was crying silently. I scream to get help but no onecome and he place his hand on my mouth.

Johnny: Better shut up or else I’ll kill you.

Then someone come and he punch him really hard. He grab my hand and told me to run so I did but I just forced myself to do it. I end up falling on the sand and I can’t move anymore. I was crying really hard and shivering because of the breeze and because of what happened awhile ago.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I went out of the party hall and I decided to walk at the seashore. While I was walking I keep on thinking about her and Junho. I was really jealous when they’re together. Even though he kept on telling them that he only treats her as a sister. I can feel that he really have a feeling for her. When I was walking I heard someone screaming for help and I think it’s from a girl. I immediately run towards the sound and I see a girl being molested. I look at the girl carefully and it was Hyoyeon. I immediately approach them and punch the guy really hard. I grab her hand and told her to run. We run as fast as we could but she end up falling. She can’t move anymore, she was crying really hard. I took off my coat and wrap it to her shoulders. She was still crying and I wanted to comfort her. I place my hand on her left shoulder but she immediately remove it.

Hyoyeon: Get off me please.

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon it’s me, Eunhyuk. You’re safe now and I won’t leave you alone.

I place my arm around her shoulder and comfort her. She suddenly rest her head on my chest and I let her cry.

Hyoyeon: Thank you. *cries* Thank you for saving me *cries*

Eunhyuk: You’re welcome and please stop crying I can’t bear to see you cry.

I faced her and cupped her face. I wipe her tears using my thumb and I look into her yes, she really look pale and scared.

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon Please don’t cry I don’t want to see you crying, it breaks my heart.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk-shi, Kamsahamnida, I don’t know what will happen to me again if you didn’t save me. I take it as my debt to you.

Eunhyuk: You don’t have to take it as a debt.

Hyoyeon: But…

Eunhyuk: Please don’t take it as a debt. Saving you is my decision.

Hyoyeon: You don’t know him. Even my father can be manipulated by him.

Eunhyuk: You know him? Who is he anyway?

Hyoyeon: I…I can’t tell you. You might think that I’m a dirty girl or something.

Eunhyuk: No, I won’t. I promise (raised his hand)

Hyoyeon: Well he’s…he’s the reason why I had a stone heart right now. I used to be a warm hearted person in the past and he’s the reason why I become a man hater.

So he is the reason. I just look at her and she burst into tears again. I place my arm around her shoulder and let her cry again because I know that it is very painful for her and she rest her head on my chest again.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk-shi please don’t tell them about this.

Eunhyuk: Who?

Hyoyeon: Everyone my father, mother, brother and your members also my friends.

Eunhyuk: But your family must know about it.

Hyoyeon: No, I don’t want them to worry and they won’t believe me for sure.

Eunhyuk: But…

Hyoyeon: Please I’m begging you, it’s my only request.

Eunhyuk: Araso, I won’t tell them.

After our conversation she decided to go back to the party hall

Hyoyeon: Let’s go back now they’re waiting for us.

Eunhyuk: ok

-end of POV-

They didn’t know that someone was behind their back watching them but it was meters away so they won’t see it. That person’s phone suddenly rung and it was from the captain in Busan Headquarters.

???: Hello, captain?

Captain: Colonel Junho you are needed for tomorrow’s meeting for the new trainees of the alliance forces.

Junho: Ok I’ll be there just wait for me.

Captain: Yes Sir.

He hung up the phone and continue to stare at them. He turn back and go back to the party hall. He said that he is needed in Busan tomorrow so he will now leave. He bids goodbye and continue on his way.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I told him that we should go back to tha party hall because they might be worried about us. I tried to stand but I still fall into the sand.

Eunhyuk: Are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Neh, but I can’t move my left foot if rally hurts.

Eunhyuk: Let me check it.

Hyoyeon: No, I can still walk even though it was sprained.

Eunhyuk: If you insist to walk with your sprained foot you might be crippled because of it.

Hyoyeon: No need I can handle it.

Eunhyuk: Aish just let me take a look.

He remove my shoe and check my foot. While he was removing my shoe it really hurts. He pressed I a little and I scream.

Hyoyeon: OUCH! Don’t move it, it really hurts! AH!

Eunhyuk: Your foot is swollen. I need to massage it so that it will lessen the pain.

He massage my foot and it still hurt. He rub it gently but he pressed it really hard. While he was doing it I secretly take a look at him and I feel secure with him around. I can feel electricity flowing all over my body again just like awhile ago. Then he looks at me again. ‘

Eunhyuk: Yah! What are you looking at?

I immediately look at the other side and I didn’t meet his eyes.

Hyoyeon: Nothing I’m just looking at my foot.

Eunhyuk: Hmp.. If I know you’re looking at me. *smiles*

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why would I look at you and what’s your basis?

Eunhyuk: I don’t have a basis but I can feel it.

Aish, I’m really busted; he’s like Taecyon-oppa. He knows that I’m looking at him while massaging my foot. I can feel that the pain was lessen.

Eunhyuk: Feeling better now?

Hyoyeon: Neh, Thanks. *thinks* Um.. Eunhyuk-shi?

Eunhyuk: Neh?

Hyoyeon: Do you always do this to your members when they were sprained?

Eunhyuk: Aniyo, Leeteuk-hyung always do it because he is our leader and he cares for us. (faced her) Why did you ask?

Hyoyeon: Nothing I just notice that you did it well because the pain was lessen.

Eunhyuk: Really? I didn’t know it. I only see it with Leeteuk-hyung because he always to this to me because I always get injure or sprain because I always dance.

He stop rubbing my foot and I test to step it.

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon-shi don’t wear your shoes yet. It’s a high-heels, your foot might swallow again. I’ll accompany you up to the party hall, ok?

Hyoyeon: Araso, but we’ll go on our separate way when we arrive because they might notice it.

Eunhyuk: Alright but how will you pretend that you can walk normally?

Hyoyeon: It’s up to me now, so don’t worry.

We walk towards the party hall but he is still assisting me to walk. When we arrive I already wear my shoes and ready to enter.

Eunhyuk: You go inside now I’ll just wait until you were together with your family.

Hyoyeon: OK I’ll go now, by the way here’s your coat and thanks again but don’t assume that my treatment to you guys will change, ok?

Eunhyuk: Araso, I’ll keep that in mind.

I approach the door and open it but he called me again.

Eunhyuk: Umm.. Ms. Kim

Hyoyeon: Yes?

Eunhyuk: May I get your number if that’s ok with you?

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I ask her cell phone number and I wish she would give it to me.

Hyoyeon: Why?

Eunhyuk: Umm…. Nothing I just want to make sure that you’ll be alright after that incident. You know what I mean right?

*sigh* making alibi is really hard. Will she give it to me or not? I hope she will.

Hyoyeon: Ok, here’s my calling card. But you can’t call or text me anytime you want. I have so much work to do and my attitude towards you and your member won’t change remember?

Eunhyuk: Araso Thanks. *bows*

Hyoyeon: Don’t mention it. It’s my repay for saving me awhile ago and remember what I told you.

 

She entered the hall and she went to her family. I just stayed outside ad stare at her calling card. Then I jumped really high because of happiness and thank God no one saw me especially my hyungs and dongsaengs or else they’ll interview me again.



 

here is chapter 20 i know you really hate Johnny 

what do you think

-sapphire-