chapter 35

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

Hyoyeon and Junho was left on the room.

Hyoyeon: Junho I just want to tell you about my decision of what you had said to me.

Junho: I’m listening

Hyoyeon: please respect my decision if ever that it will hurt you or something.

Junho: don’t say it anymore Hyoyeon, I already know your decision.

Hyoyeon: you already know it? How come?

Junho: neh I know it already. I can see it thru your eyes.

Hyoyeon: junho, I know your hirt and I’m really sorry about it.

Junho: yes I’m hurt but as long as you’re happy with it, it’s alright with me and I respect your decision.

Hyoyeon: I’m really sorry Junho. I thought that I would fall for you if Johnny didn’t do it me but it ended up considering you only as a brother.

Junho: honestly Hyo, Doojoon also liked you when were young but he gave up when he knew that I like you too. At first I didn’t notice it but when I become closer to you than the usual I begin to feel some jealousy when you’re with him.

Hyoyeon: who are you talking about?

Junho: you know to whom I was referring to?

Hyoyeon: I’m really sorry Junho. I hope you can find the right person for you.

Junho: don’t worry I will find her, I know that the destanied person for me is just out there. Just tell me if that guy will hurt you or cheat on you and I’ll kill him.

Hyoyeon: sure I’ll tell my oppa so that you could kill him if he would do that to me.

They both remain friends and started to change the topic. Suddenly some one knock the door.

Junho: I’ll go get it.

He look at the door viewer and he went back to her.

Junho: hyoyeon it’s General Kim.

Hyoyeon: oh, umm…..let him in.

He opens the door and greet the general. They went to her and Junho decided to leave for awhile.

Junho: excuse me General Kim, I’ll just get something inside the car.

He left the two and get out of the room. He was walking to the parking lot when he bump into someone.

???: I’m so sorry I was in a hurry and I didn’t see you.

Junho: it’s alright but be careful, you might bump into someone again. Why are you in a hurry anyway?

???: oh my uncle was rushed here because he collapsed due to his work. I gotta go sorry again. *bow* *runs*

He continue his way and the 3 saw what happened.

Taecyon: yah junho who is that?

Junho: I don’t know

Taecyon: why you don’t know? Aish you should’ve ask the name.

Junho: how can I ask for the name if that person is in a hurry.

Doojoon: why is she in a hurry?

Junho: She said that her uncle collapsed because of work and was rushed to this hospital.

Doojoon: well she’s cute as my sister.

Seohyun: but I’m cuter. Junho-oppa hows your conversation with unnie?

Junho: it’s alright but I was rejected. I’m hurt but I respect her decision.

Seohyun: oh sorry I thought it was a yes.

She became sad when she hears that Junho was rejected.

Doojoon: Seohyun-ah ang tsismosa mo talaga. Lahat na lang gusto mong malaman.(eng translation: you really likes to interfere. You want to know all about those things). Tell me the truth my dear sister do you like Junho?

Seohyun: No I’m not, I’m just concern ok.

Junho: Seohyun, are you sure that you don’t like/ love me at all?

He step forward to approach her and he was about to lean his face on her but she step back and her face became serious. Her teeth was grinning as if she wants to eat the both of them

Seohyun: Yah!!*shouts* Junho-oppa, I’m just concern of you ok, besides I’ve talked to unnie to accept your confession but she still reject you and I’m not mad at that. I also wish that you can find the right girl for you. As for you Doojoon-oppa stop asking a question about it or anything related to that topic and stop picking on me. You always do it when I’m talking about a serious thing.

Taecyon: aish don’t play pranks on her anymore because she might eat the 2 of you as for this moment. Junho, it’s not too late. You could find a girl which you would love and better than my sister.

Junho: I know. I’ll just wait for that girl to arrive.

Seohyun: How about the girl that you bumped awhile ago, Junho-oppa?

Doojoon: Yah! They you go again tsismosa ka na nga pakialamera ka pa (she likes to hear some gossips about them and she also wants to interfere again.) it’s not like an outfit where in you can play with it.

Seohyun: aigoo oppa, I’m just trying to help Junho-oppa because he is broken hearted.

Doojoon: Ikaw na lang kaya maging girlfriend niya! (why don’t you become his girlfriend?)

Junho: Doojoon, Seohyun is also my little sister ok? I’m alright Seohyun just don’t play miss and match on me, araso?

Seohyun: araso but will that be alright with you that Hyoyeon unnie rejects you?

Junho: Neh, as long as she’s happy it’s ok with me. But I told her that if he will cheat or hurt her, Ako mismo ang papatay sa kanya (I’ll be the one to kill him)

Taecyon: Ako rin (me too), I don’t want to see my sister cry because of him.

Doojoon: Me too but base on her personality she’ll be the one to do it on her way.

They all giggled and Taecyon remembers something.

Taecyon: Junho, who’s with her right now?

Junho: General Kim was with her.

Taecyon: at last he came. Hyoyeon is waiting for him. Let’s take a walk for while guys. They need to talk.

They roamed around and Junho saw again the girl he was bump into awhile ago. She was with her uncle and she was seated next to him. He look at her again and he feels weird about that girl.

Meanwhile inside Hyoyeon’s room they’re having a serious talk.

HY’s app: How are you Hyo?

Hyoyeon: I’m alright good thing that you ome today.

HY’s app: Hyoyeon, I’m here to make up with you and also to visit you.

Hyoyeon: Appa this is the 2nd time you visited me. You remember the 1st one right? When I was stabbed by a knofe when we are catching the drug dealer that will deliver in Incheon. Did you know that I was really happy about it? There’s a part inside my heart that is already hurt but when you slapped me and didn’t believe what I said the wound gotten worst.

HY’s app: Hyoyeon, I’m really sorry to all I’ve done for the past years and also what happened on the other dat. I’m proud of you my daughter. I wish the wound that I cause eill heal and I can wait until it fully heals.

Hyoyeon: appa the wound will heal but I don’t know when. I wish that our relationship will stay the same.

HY’s appa: Don’t worry it will be the same, your still my precious daughter.*hugs*

She respond to that hugs and she was thankful for it.

Hyoyeon: Thanks appa. Appa can I cry infront of you just for today?

HY’s appa: Sure go ahead.

She cried and cried until all her hurt feelings subside. She face her father while wiping her tears.

Hyoyeon: appa can I ask a question but it wasn’t related to ZAF or something?
HY’s appa: Sure, what is it?

Hyoyeon: What if I fall in love with someone, will you accept it no matter who it is and not a ZAF officer or not related to any military work.

HY’s appa: of course. I wouldn’t care of who it is, as long as he won’t hurt you.

Hyoyeon: Kamsahamnida appa. *hugs* sorry for all the troubles that I cause.

HY’s appa: Don’t be sorry Hyoyeon I should be the one to say those things.

Someone knock the door and enter the room, it was Taecyon together with the 3

Taecyon: so you’re ok now?

Hyoyeon: Neh appa and I were alright now?

All: Yey *claps*

HY’s appa: *clears throat* the 3 colonel don’t you have work for this time?

Seohyun: omo I forgot sorry General Kim. Guys ineed to go bye *runs*

Doojoon: Yah! Don’t run you might lose you balance. I’ll be going now General, bye guys. *runs* Yah Seohyun-ah Wait for me!

Junho: me too, bye General Kim, bye guys *runs*

Only Hyoyeon, Taecyon and their father left inside the room they had a bonding like in the past. It was a long time since that bond like this because of work.

Hyoyeon: appa don’t you have work like umma?

HY’s appa: I took aleave for today just for you and don’t think about work this time.

Taecyon: That’s right. Oh appa did she tell you that someone had already entered her heart?

HY’s appa: What do you mean?

Hyoyeon: aish oppa stop it and be quiet. (throw a pillow)

HY’s appa: Hyoyeon-shi what does he mean?

Taecyon: Aish appa you’re already old and yet you still don’t understand what I said.

HY’ appa: just tell me what mean.

Taecyon: appa, Hyoyeon is already in love.

Hyoyeon: NO I’m not (cover her face using her hands)

Taecyon: Yes you are and you’re blushing.

Hyoyeon: I told you I’m not.

HY’s appa: aish Taecyon just let her be, beside she would also get married in the future.

Her father goes near to Taecyon and whisper something.

Hy’s appa: who is he? He is a good guy? Do I know him?

Taecyon: neh appa, he’s agood guy he makes her happy when she’s down and you know him. It’s eunhyuk from the super junior.

HY’s appa: oh. Well I’ll approve it. Even he’s planning to propose to he I’ll still approve it.

Taecyon: appa, he is not yet her boyfriend and you want him to propose to her.

HY’s appa: why. What’s wrong with that? This generation is different from the past and she needs someone to take care of her because I and your umma are getting old. You will also marry Yoona 2-3 months from now.

Taecyon: Yeah that’s right but I’ll kill him if he did something to her.

HY’s appa: me too

Hyoyeon: yah what are you guys talking about?

Taecyon: Nothing, just read a book and make yourself busy.

She get a book and start reading it. General kim bids goodbye after a moment and left the room

Hyoyeon: Oppa what are you talking awhile ago?

Taecyon: I said that it was nothing. Just rest now I know you’re tired. I’ll just watch over you.

 

They both slept and Hyoyeon was really happy that her father visited her despite of his busy schedule at work.



 

this fanfic is about to end what do you think will happen????

-sapphire-