Chapter 21

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I walk towards my family and I didn’t see Junho around also my mom and dad. I was very careful and slowly because my foot still hurts a little and I don’t want to sprain my foot again. While I was walking Taecyon-oppa seems to notice that something wrong.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon where have you been and what happened to your foot?

Hyoyeon: I just went to the seashore over there *points* and I sprained my foot while walking.

*sigh* I hope he will believe me. I still look around but I can’t see Junho.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, where’s Junho, appa and umma?

Taecyon: Well he is needed in Busan tomorrow so he left already for him to arrive there early morning. Appa and umma is with the chairman for the new project of umma.

Hyoyeon: What will he do there? What is umma new project?

Taecyon: I don’t know. For umma I think it’s for the new invention. Ok enough of that come with me right now.

Hyoyeon: Where are we going?

Taecyon: Just come with me and I’ll assist you so don’t worry.

He grabbed my hand and walk towards a room but our walk is just slowly because I’m injured. We enter a room and he told me to sit at the couch. He approaches the cabinet and took 2 box. He return to me and he take off my shoes and open the 1st box, it was a medicine kit. He took the medicine and bandage.

Hyoeyon: Oppa what are you doing and how come there’s a guest room here?

Taecyon: This venue is owned by the alliance forces wherein there are guest rooms if ever our guest wants to stay here for awhile. This room is designated only for our family that’s why we have a medicine kit here. I’m going to apply medicine and bandage your foot so that it will heal faster.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, it’s alright it only hurts a little.

Taecyon: *sigh* There you go again you always push yourself. Hyoyeon even though it only hurts a little it doesn’t mean that it will fully heal. So just let me cure it.

I just nod and let him apply medicine and bandage on my foot. After that he close the medicine box and open the second box.

Hyoyeon: Oppa what is that?

Taecyon: Are you blind? It’s a shoes what do you think?

Hyoyeon: I know it was a shoe but why do you have a ladies shoes? Don’t tell me that you’re a ……you know.

Taecyon: Yah! it’s not what you think. It’s for you.

Hyoyeon: For me? why? it’s not my b-day yet and I’m already wearing a shoes.

Taecyon: It’s a back up shoes because I can sense that something like this will happen.

Hyoyeon: *sigh* Oppa how come you always sense on something and I’m not injured my foot was just sprained and I’m used to wear high-heels.

Taecyon: Well it my instinct. Even though you’re used to it your foot is sprained and it will be hard for you to walk properly so I also bought a flat shoes for you so that it won’t hurt you so much.

Hyoyeon: Oppa you already bought one for me and I can’t accept it. You spent so much money for this day only.

Taecyon: It doesn’t matter and just accept these as my b-day present for you, araso?

Hyoyeon: But oppa it’s too much and it’s not my b-day yet.

Taecyon: Aish, just wear it you’ll be hurt if you insist to wear high-heels.

He made me wear it an I scream because of my foot.

Hyoyeon: Ahhh!! Oppa!!!!! Slowly it still hurt!!!!!!! OUCH!!!

Taecyon: Mianhae. Oh by the way how did you injured your foot?

Omo he ask me again. Aish he really knows me.

Hyoyeon: Oppa I told you that I was sprained while I was walking.

Taecyon: My dearest dongsaeng I know you, and I know if you’re laying or not, so tell me the truth.

Hyoyeon: Aish oppa I’m not laying, it’s the truth. Promise

I can’t tell him that he’s here. If I’ll tell him he will find him and change his attitude.

Taecyon: Ok then, but do you have a companion while you’re outside?

After he asked me I suddenly picture out of Eunhyuk rubbing my foot.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon, I’m asking you. Are you together with someone?

Hyoyeon: umm.. I was all alone and feeling the night breeze of the sea.

Taecyon: Are you sure?

Hyoyeon: Neh! (bow down  her head and didn’t make an eye contact)

Taecyeon: If that’s the truth why are you blushing?

What?! I’m blushing? No way! Aish why would I blush it’s just Eunhyuk and he just helped me awhile ago. I was cupping my face and I feel that my cheeks are very warm. Then my brother was looking at me suspiciously.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why are you looking at me with that face?

Taecyon: You’re really different right now.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Taecyon: Nothing, I’m just saying that I think I find you different from the moment you return here from your little walk awhile ago.

Hyoyeon: What are you saying? I’m still Hyoyeon and my face is still the same. (looks at the mirror)

Taecyon: Nevermind you can’t get what I’m saying anyway. Come one let’s go to the hall now. Can you walk properly?

Hyoyeon: Neh

I followed him as he holds my hand to assist me. He’s really a caring brother but it’s embarrassing when he do these things but I like it. He always care for me, my father is also caring but he never do these things on me. He would just care for me when I’m about to die but I know that he really cares about me even though he won’t say it.

We arrive at out table and I saw the Super Junior on the stage, but our parents are still with the chairman.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I saw her approach her family and after that I decided to go inside but I hide my smiling face because I know that they would ask me again and for sure they would blackmail me again if I won’t say it. I saw them and they look frustrated and I wonder why then Kyuhyun called me.

Kyuhyun: Eunhyuk-hyung (runs to him)*stops* Where have you been?

Eunhyuk: I just took a walk outside. Why are you looking for me?

Kyuhyun: Manager-hyung told us to get ready.

Eunhyuk: Why, are we going to do something?

Kyuhyun: We don’t know it yet. Let’s go he might get mad at us.

I followed him and we approach our manager.

Leeteuk: Hyung they’re here.*points*

Manager: *sigh* Thank goodness you’re here.

Eunhyuk: Why what happened?

Manager: Nothing, the chairman requested that you guys perform on stage right now.

All: What?! Right now?!

Leeteuk: Hyun are you kidding? We’re not ready and you didn’t informed us about it.

Manager: They only told me today because he wants to see you guys perform before he continue the sponsorship.

Kangin: Aish, why is it so hard to get that thing. It’s only a sponsorship, they don’t have to risk lives.

Manager: Kangin, they might risk their lives because this sponsorship is for security of your concert. We don’t know if there will be a gangster on that event.

Heechul: He’s right Kangin, this sponsorship is too risky so let’s just bear with it.

Manager: Ok enough of this. Here are the songs that you will perform. The 1st is U then Super Girl for the Suju-M, Miracle, It’s you and then Marry U, ok?

All: Araso

Ryeowook: Hyung let’s get ready now.

Sungmin: Wait we need to practice first

Manager: No need you already performed it in different live performances.

Henry: But hyung what if we made a mistake?

Manager: So what, they won’t notice it anyway.

The MC announce our performance and we immediately went up to stage. We start the performance and I was in front because the 1st one is U (only at the opening). While were performing I saw her together with her brother approaching their table. I just pretend that I didn’t saw her because I might get distracted but I think she saw me because out eyes met but it’s just for a little time also when our performance ended and she smiled a little.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I saw them performing on stage and the crowd love it. They had performed 5 songs and it’s great but they sweats a lot. After the performance, our eyes met again and I smiled a little so that they won’t notice it. Seriously I really hate them and their performance but I don’t know why am I feeling this way, I feel that I like their performance this time.

Taecyon: Yah! why are you smiling?

Hyoyeon: Whose smiling? Me? *points*

Taecyon: No them, of course it’s you what to you think?

Hyoyeon: Oppa I’m not smiling*head down*

Taecyon: Aish, do you think you can hide it from me? look at yourself, your blushing again.

Omo, no way! Why am I like this? Am I really blushing? I touch my face and it’s really warm.

Hyoyeon: Oppa what’s happening to me, am I sick?

Taecyon: I’m not sure, but I think there’s something going on and you don’t want to tell me.

Hyoyeon: I don’t get you. You said that you can sense anything and if you can’t sense it and if you want me to tell you something let’s go to another place not here.

Taecyon: Then we can go outside so that we can talk.

We leave the party hall and we stayed outside for a little brother and sister talk heart to heart talk. Its only my brother whom I can tell everything because umma and appa is always busy and they don’t have time for me unless it was about work and ZAF duty. I also can’t tell me 3 friends because it’s too personal

Taecyon: Well let’s talk now, tell me everything that I need to know.

Hyoyeon: Umm…oppa I don’t know what to tell you because it seems that you know everything because of your instinct.

Taecyon: What do you mean I know everything? You won’t dare to tell me your problems then you’re saying that I know everything.

Hyoyeon: Oppa it’s not what I mean. You’re a good observer and you can easily find out anything.

Taecyon:  Then what are you trying to tell me?

Hyoyeon: I just want to know if I’m insane.

Taecyon: What?! You’re insane, what happen to you?

Hyoyeon: Oppa it’s not like that, ok? I feel that something is going on at me.

Taecyon: Ok, I thought you’re really insane. Tell me what’s going on.

Hyoyeon: Well.. I saw Johnny Jung awhile ago and he was about to do it again….

Taecyon: What?! He’s here?! Why didn’t you tell me, did he hurt you again? Tell me where he is and I’ll kill him right now.

Hyoyeon: Oppa don’t be exaggerated, someone saved me so he didn’t succeed in doing it again and that’s the real reason why I sprained my foot.

Taecyon: So you lied to me again. I knew that something wrong is going on awhile ago.

Hyoyeon: Oppa mianhae, I did that because I don’t want you to change your attitude and I don’t want you to worry. Thanks to the person who helped me to escape from him.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon I’ll be more worried if you didn’t tell me so next time tell me if you see him again I don’t want you to experience it again. I’m your brother so I must protect you from him.

Hyoyeon: I’m really sorry oppa *hugs*

Taecyon: It’s alright, who is that person who helped you, do I know him?

Hyoyeon: Neh, you know him but I won’t tell you.

Taecyon: Aish just tell me who it is so that I’ll thank him.*release hug*

Hyoyeon: Oppa were here to discuss on what’s happening to me right?

Taecyon: Araso, Just tell me right away.

Hyoyeon: Well oppa I have a strange feeling that I’ve never experience before and I don’t know why.

Taecyon: What is that feeling?

Hyoyeon: Hmm? Well I feel some static electricity awhile ago and my face is really warm. Just like what you said to me.

Taecyon: Well I know what that means but I won’t say it.

Hyoyeon: Oppa just say it, it really bothers me.

Teacyon: Well just as I said someone might enter your heart and transform it from being stone into cotton.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Taecyon: You’ll know when the time comes. For now let’s go back to the party hall. It’s so cold here you’ll catch colds if we stay here longer. Is that all you want to tell me?
Hyoyeon: Neh that’s all.

Taecyon: Ok let’s go now before you catch cold.

He grabbed my hand and went back to the party hall. I really can’t get what he told me. what is he telling? My heart might transform form being stone into cotton? What does it mean? Ah! Why am I so idiot about it? Aish never mind I’ll know it when the time comes.

-Taecyon’s POV-

Why is it that this girl is so innocent when it comes to feelings? I know that she has a stine heart but it doesn’t mean that she can’t feel it even a little. Based on what she had said awhile ago I can feel that she’s already in love with someone but who is it? Is it Junho, Doojoon or someone else that I don’t know? Well it doesn’t matter I’ll be able to know it anyway.



 

What do you think????

-sapphire-