chapter 33

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

Her brother came in together with his fiancée Yoona. They notice that she was just staring at the ceiling touching her forehead.

Yoona: What’s wrong with her?

Taecyon: I don’t know, I’ll just “wake her up”

He approach her and try to get her attention.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon what happened to you?

She was just staring at the ceiling and she didn’t respond to her brother’s question.

Taecyon: YAH! ANSWER MY MY QUESTION COLONEL HYOYEON*SHOUTS**HITS*

Hyoyeon: Aigoo. *looks* Yah! Oppa you don’t have to do that to an injuried person! Aish it hurts.

Taecyon: who told you that I shouldn’t do that to you even though you’re injuried? If I didn’t do that thing you will just stare at the ceiling thw whole day without realizing that Yoona and I are already here because of your day dream.

Hyoyeon: unnie’s here? Where?

Yoona: I’m here Hyo. How are you right now?

Hyoyeon: oh, unnie I’m sorry. *bows* what bring you here?

Yoona: I wanted to visit my soon to be sister-in-law. Are you feeling better?

Hyoyeon: I’m fine unnie thanks for visiting me.

Yoona: by the way why are you just staring at the ceiling, are you daydreaming.

Hyoyeon: No I’m not I’m fully awake.

Taecyon: then what are you doing awhile ago sleeping?

Hyoyeon: I said that I’m fully awake. You’re not listening oppa.

Yoona: Then what happened to you Hyo? You’re looking at the ceiling, your face is blushing and you’re touching your forehead.

Teacyon: You notice it too honey?

Yoona: Neh, I notice it.

Hyoyeon: what, I’m blushing? No way! Ahhh! (cover her face with a pillow)

Taecyon: yah stop screaming you want us to get deaf?!

Hyoyeon: Oppa, unnie my heart is beating so fast, I think I’m going to explode in no time. Eotokke?

Taecyon: Just tell us what happened before you scream again.

Hyoyeon: He….he……he kiss me here *points forehead*

Yoona: Who?

Hyoyeon: Monkey boy eunhyuk

Yoona: Who’s that?

Taecyon: *whispers* I’ll just tell you later.

Yoona: araso

Taecyon: so you’re reacting like that because of it?

Hyoyeon: Of course it’s my 1st time to experience it

Taecyon: I also kiss you on your forehead when you sleeps

Yoona was secretly smiling because of Hyoyeon’s face. “Hyoyeon was really innocent” she said in her mind.

Hyoyeon: But you’re my oppa and he’s a super junior and…….and…… ahhhh! I don’t know what to do.

Taecyon smiled as he look at ther fiancée and he thinks that he and Yoona has a telephaty because her also saw her smiling.

Taecyon: *sigh* you’re over reacting. It’s just a kiss on your forehead not on your lips.

Yoona: He’s right Hyo. Your brother also kissed me on my forehead when we were just friends.

Hyoyeon: but still it’s embarrassing. I feel stati shock again and my heart beats so fast.

The 2 were just looking at her and they smile again because of her innocence.

Hyoyeon: oppa, unnie why are you smiling?

Yoona: *sigh* Hyoyeon you’re really an innocent girl. You don’t even know your own feelings. But were the same actually, I’m like you when I’m at your age. I also don’t know my feelings after your brother kissed me during those times.

Taecyon: Yoona, you’re also like her? How come I didn’t know it?

Yoona: of course you didn’t know it only girls can feel it especially when guys become closer to us.

Taecyon: You mean our closeness is the sign that you fall in love with me?

Yoona: Honey this is about Hyoyeon not about us, besides were getting married so let’s just discus it some other day.

Taecyon: Araso. Back to you my dear sister. What if that “monkey boy” will confess to you, what will you do?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know. Should I need to do something about that?

Taecyon: of course, Junho had confesse to you and I think that “monkey boy” will also do the same thing.

Yoona: Junho had confessed to her?

Taecyon: Neh, but she didn’t answer him yet.

Hyoyeon: That’s right unnie. Oppa does he like me too?

Taecyon: I don’t know, maybe(lie)

Yoona: So my future sister-in-law has 2 guys courting her.

Taecyon: Honey the other one had confessed but the other one have not yet did it.

Yoona: if that’s the case then I’ll just wait for it.

Hyoyeon: oppa, unnie it’s really hard for me. I swear that I’ll never fall for someone but this time, I really don’t know.

Taecyon: Just accept it my dear sister.

Yoona: I think I should go now. You 2 need to have a serious talk. I’ll just go and get something.

Taecyon: will you be back?

Yoona: Of course I want to stay here for her but you siblings need to have a heart to heart talk. So I’ll go now I’ll be back later.

Hyoyeon: Unnie bring me some chocolates. Oppa haven’t give me one yet.

Taecyon: Yah! Aren’t you afraid to get fat? You’ll be the maid of honor on our weddng so go on diet.

Hyoyeon: I don’t want to you didn’t allow me to eat chocolate for so long and I’m craving for it.

Yoon: Honey let her have it. Besides she’s so y and pretty, and who cares if the maid of honor will be fat.

Hyoyeon: I love you unnie. See oppa, unnie doesn’t care if I’ll be fat on her wedding day.

Taecyon: Aish you 2 are really the same.

Yoona: of course we’ll be sister right Hyo?

Hyoyeon: Neh*nod*

Yoona: Ok I’ll go now bye Hyoyeon bye Honey*kiss* I’ll be back later.

Hyoyeon: Unnie don’t forget my chocolate.

Yoona: araso, Bye

Taecyon: Take care and be careful while you drives

She left the two and taecyon approach the flowers that the super junior gave her.

Taecyon: look at these flowers Hyo. Before it was a seed that turns into a bud but thses flower blooms because of the one who took care of it.

Hyoyeon: I don’t get you oppa. Flowers will also die when the time comes.

Taecyon: But it won’t die easily if someone treasured it aside from its parents.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Teacyon: Hyo you’re just like these flowers, if someone will take care of you beside me and our parent you’ll live happily and you’ll bloom

Hyoyeon: Take care of me? Oppa I have a family that will take care of me.

Taecyon: But were not always here to look after you. In the future you’ll have your own family.

Hyoyeon: meaning?

Taecyon: Meaning you must decide now for your future. I don’t want you to get old without a husband. I also want to have niece/nephew and mom and dad wants it too.

She just shut and think what her brither had said but this time she got what he means.

Taecyon: Just remember that I’ll always support you in your decision. If that won’t hurt you then you go for it.

Hyoyeon: I don’t want to hurt anybody oppa.

Taecyon: if one of them will get hurt then he must accept it if her really loves you, that is what I have said before right?

Hyoyeon: Neh

It’s been awkward for the 2 and taecyon already know that his sister understood it all.

Taecyon: ok enough if that, I know you’re tired of thinking about it. Just rest for awhile while waiting for you precious chocolate.

Hyoyeon: araso while waiting for it I’ll just take a nap first

Taecyon: Yah you just woke up and you want to sleep again.

Hyoyeon: oppa I’ really tired, besides I might dream what decision I must do.

Taecyon: ok fine, go ahead. I’ll just watch over you while I’m working.

Hyoyeon: oppa, just do your work at your office no nees to watch over me.

Taecyon: No way I know your style. You’ll try to escape again just to fulfill your ZAF duty even though you’re injuried. Just rest for while without thinking those things. Consider it as as your vacation.

Hyoyoen: I’m at the hospital, how can I consider it as a vacation.

Taecyon: just rest for 2-3 weeks but after that you can’t still walk properly.

Hyoyeon: then when I can resume my duty?

Taecyon: it depends. You take a nap now I’ll just do my work here.

She take a nap and her brother is working beside her. His phone rings and it was from General Kim.

Taecyon: Hello, appa?

HY’s appa: Is she fine?

Taecyon: neh, she’s fine, she’s just taking a rest.

HY’s appa: Great, I’ll tell Junho to visit her.

Taecyon: appa, I though you treasure her a lot but why is it that you and umma can’t take a leave for today just to be with her.

HY’s appa: We treasure her a lot but we just can’t leave leave our work. Your umma will be able to visit her maybe tomorrow but I can’t make it. She’s a grown up now and needs to be independent.

Taecyon: She’s already and independent girl since she entered the alliance forces. She don’t want any help. Did you know that this incident can have a big impact on her? Appa I know that you always support her but please app. Oths ago when she was stabbed by a knife, that’s the 1st time you visited her, when she was shot by a syndicate, you didn’t show up at the hospital. So please this time visit her and makeup with her before she hold a grudge on you.

HY’s appa: I’m really sorry teacyon but I can’t make it. Maybe I’ll just go there when my work is done. Bye take care of her.

His father hung up the phone and Taecyon is really mad but he manage to control it.

-Taecyon’s POV-

Why is it appa is like that? He keeps on saying that Hyoyeon is important to him but why is he actin like he doesn’t care. I hope he will do something to make up with her from his actions. I don’t want to see my sister being hurt.



 

please comment on this chapter

-sapphire-