Chapter 13

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

 

   

-Taecyon’s POV-

Aish this girl is really stubborn and very cold but I can’t do anything because of that jerk who made her suffer. I faced them and bow.

Taecyon: Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Brigadier General Taecyon, Colonel Hyoyeon’s brother and I’m very sorry of what she acted awhile ago.

Manager: No it’s alright, it’s our fault anyway.

Kangin: Hyung it’s not our fault and she’s the one who started it.

Manager: Quiet! You shouldn’t fight with a girl and you’re the one who said that.

Kangin: I know that I’m the one who said that but she’s different from the others.

*sigh* Hyoyeon is really mean to them, but why, what did they do to her for her to treat them this way.

Taecyon: Excuse me, may I ask what did you guys do to her?

Leeteuk: We didn’t do anything to her. From the day we met she’s always cold to us and really hates us and we don’t know why.

Taecyon: Oh, so you have met her before?

Heechul: Yeah she’s our classmate.

Taecyon: Really? She never said that you’re her classmate. Oh well I’m really sorry about her attitude.*bows*

Eunhyuk: It’s alright but we’re very curious about her.

Taecyon: What do you mean?

Eunhyuk: We just wanted to know why is she like that. We didn’t do anything to her and yet she hates us.

Yesung: When we invited her for lunch she suddenly got mad.

Aish she’s so mean and I think I know why, because she don’t like to interact with them or maybe she found out something about them while she observes their actions.

Taecyon: Guys I think you shouldn’t lost your temper when she’s with you. The reason of why is she like that is…is…because.

Donghae: Because of what?

Taecyon: *sigh* because she experience a traumatic incident wherein she hates guys. She thinks that all guys are just using her as a toy, a toy that you can do whatever you want.

Ryeowook: What do you mean BG Taecyon?

Taecyon: I can’t explain it, you’ll know when the time comes. For the mean time let’s find my stubborn dongsaeng and Mr. Manager you may proceed to the chairman’s office, he’s now waiting for you.

Manager: Ok I’ll thanks.

They followed me and help me in searching for her. We had searched everywhere from the laboratories down to the training area but we can’t find her. Then as we walk near the crime laboratory we heard a poppin music being played and I think it’s coming from a studio. That studio was her special request from the chairman and it wasn’t easily approved because it’s a military base and she did everything just to have it.

We approach the studio and we look through the window and my guest is right it’s her dancing again.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

We help her brother to look for her but we can’t find her. While were walking near the crime laboratory we heard a poppin music being played and her brother thinks that it’s from the studio. Wow this military base has a studio? I can’t believe it. We approach to the studio and look into the window. Then I saw her dancing, she’s really great, her moves are awesome and her skills were as good as mine. No, she’s better than meand she’s really beautiful. I look us to the members and their jaw was going to drop so they turn the other side and stop looking at her. Well I just keep looking at her while she dance. She looks gorgeous and very y when she grooves. *sigh* I think my heart beats faster again and the time stops, then someone hits my head and it was Donghae again.

Donghae: If you keep on staring at her like that, they would notice it.*whispers*

Eunhyuk: Oh Mianhae. *bows*

Then her brother decided to enter alone. He told us not to come in because she might get angry again. So we just stayed outside and still look at the window.

Kyuhyun: Wow she dances really great.

Sungmin: Yeah she’s really great.

Kibum: If she didn’t hate us I would surely court her.

Eunhyuk: SHUT UP KIBUM!

Omo, did I just get jealous? Aish Hyuk Jae you’re really stupid, why you said that, they’ll surely suspect me of something.

Leeteuk: Yah! Hyukie, why did you just get angry? Do you somehow like her?

Omo, Leeteuk-hyung ask me. What should I say? I can’t tell them I really can’t they’ll hate me for sure.

Heechul: Hyuk Jae just tell us and we won’t be angry if you really like her.

I really can’t tell them, what if it’s just their prank. They’ll hate me for sure if I tell them that I really like her. No, I don’t like her, I love her really, really love her

Yesung: Yah! Eunhyuk-shi just answer the question.

What will I tell them? Aish it’s so hard. Then I heard Donghae whispering something.

Donghae: I think you should tell them now.

Eunhyuk: No I can’t tell them yet

Kangin: Donghae, Eunhyuk are you hiding something*Suspicious look*

Donghae: Nothing…..umm…. Eunhyuk has. *points at me*

Eunhyuk: What?!* surprised*

Lee Donghae your dead when we arrive at our dorm.

Heechul: Lee Hyuk Jae……

I look at them and their waiting for my answer. *sigh* I guess I have no choice but to tell them.

Eunhyuk: Guys I think I’ll just tell it at our dormitory.

Then her brother came out of the studio and she starts dancing again. Kya! She’s really pretty.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I really got mad when my brother came to my office. So I walked out and go to my favorite place, the dance studio that I begged for the chairman to approved it. When I arrive at the studio I begin to play a poppin music which is my favorite. ( A/N just think of any song that will fit her) I begin dancing and dancing with all my heart. I don’t care if someone is watching me but I hate disturbance when I dance then someone entered and it was my brother. He turned off the music and I stop dancing, so I give him a death glare.

Hyoyeon: Oppa! Why did you stop it! You know that I hate disturbance when I’m dancing.

Taecyon: I just wanted to talk to you

Hyoyeon: If it’s about that freaky sponsorship for them, you may leave now.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon could you stop being so rude to others. They are a celebrity and our guest so be nice to them.

Hyoyeon: No I won’t ever do that, you guys are all the same. Once I become nice or trust them they would abuse it and treat me as a toy.

I want to be nice to them and I don’t know why but I can’t. I’m so scared, if that will happen again I’m really going to lose my life or worst I’ll be thrown away by my own family because they might think that I’m “dirty”.

Taecyon: Past is past Hyo, if he would comeback I’ll protect you and beat him to death even though father trust him, so could you please sign this for them, they are waiting outside and the chairman needs it now.

What?! They’re waiting outside? Did they saw me dancing while ago?

Hyoyeon: Oppa you’re with them? Did they saw me dancing?

Taecyon: Yeah they saw it

Hyoyeon: Oppa how could you bring them here.

Taecyon: I ask them to help me to search for you and luckily we found you, so sign these papers and we would go now.

Hyoyeon: What if I won’t sign it? (cross her arms near her chest)

Taecyon: Hyoyeon, this sponsorship is really important. They would use my new security feature for their concert, so sign it now please.

Hyoyeon: Are you sure that your new security feature will be the one they would use?

Taecyon: If you don’t believe me then read this.

He gave me the folder and I read the documents. It was the condition for sponsorship and they stated that they would use the security feature that will be launch at our anniversary party. *sigh* I guess I really need to sign it but it’s for my brother not for them.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, where’s the pen?

Taecyon: You’ll sign it now?

Hyoyeon: No I’ll vandalize it. Of course I’ll sign that’s why I’m asking a pen.

Taecyon: Yah! I’m just asking

Hyoyeon: Do you want me to sign it or not?

Taecyon: Of course I want you to sign it. (gets the pen on his pocket) Here you go.

He handed me a pan and I’m going to sign it but something entered my mind

Hyoyeon: Oppa I will sign this but let me get this clear. I’m only signing it because they’ll use yur project, and not for those useless people, Araso?

Taecyon: Araso, I’ll remember it.

I sign the papers and give it to him then he asks something.

Taecyon: Umm…. Hyoyeon, can I ask something?

Hyoyeon: What is it?

Taecyon: What if those “useless guys” will help you someday what will you do?

Hyoyeon: It depends of what help they would do. Why did you ask oppa?

Taecyon: Nothing, it just entered my mind. You may go back to your dancing, I won’t interrupt you anymore. Bye thanks.

After my brother went out I go dancing again but I was wondering. Why would he ask me that kind of question?

-Taecyon’s POV-

Why did I ask something like that to her. I know that she won’t get help from others but why did I suddenly ask her?   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment pls. so what do you think??? let me know about it pls.*pout*