Three Strange Men

Sibling love.

"Miss, we're here!" I heard a distant voice yell.

I woke up from my slumber and rubbed my eyes.

"HONGDAE" read the sign which was largely placed by the bus stand outside. 

I was here.

I thanked the driver for bringing me here and quickly hopped off the bus. It was 9am in the morning and the place was fairly packed with students and working adults. To my right, there was a university. I looked at the building with much amazement. It was such a huge school!

I walked around town to familiarise myself with the area. Also, to find the park that I was abandoned in. I thought that if I was there, it might jog my memory. I trotted off in the streets, feeling carefree. It was the first time I had so much freedom! I did feel lonely, however.

At times like these, when I was down, I remember that Changsub oppa would immediately do aegyo to make me smile.

Not anymore. 

I was alone. In the big land of South Korea.

Out of impulse, I blasted half of the money that I brought on food that I saw by the streets. I couldn't help myself. I was so hungry and it looked so tempting. I had a hard time fighting with desires.

It was already 4 in the afternoon. I finally found the park after hours of walking. I walked in the park and immediately snagged the bench to rest. Before I knew it, I fell into deep sleep.

"Hyung... Is she concious?" I heard someone say. I felt a stick poking me on the head. I woke up to see that the sky had already turned pitch black with dozens of shimmering stars. Also, to a sight of an orange red-haired male holding a stick, still, poking my head.

"Ya! Ilhoon ah, put the stick away, I think she's awake." a husky voice spoke.

I quickly pushed the hand away and sat up.

There were three guys in front of me. All of them wore dark coloured jackets with a necklace of a different symbol each. All of them looked really attractive to be honest. However, they were strangers nevertheless, fear was instilled inside of me. Oh, how I wished for Changsub oppa to be by my side at that moment.

"Wh-wh-what do you want?" I quivered as my eyes looked up to the man with shades on. The guy with orange red hair and dark brown highlights, who's name was apparently Ilhoon, laughed.

"Hyung ah, I think she thinks that we're rapists! Hahaha!" he chuckled.

The man with the shades ignored Ilhoon's comment and asked, "Do you have a place to stay? It's not safe for a girl to be here at night."

Unknowingly, my heart felt at ease. They didn't seem like they were going to hurt me. The tight clench that I had on my bag earlier was relieved.

"No.. I don't..." I answered.

"Come with us then." he gestured his fingers in the 'follow me' way. I obidiently followed the three men.

The tallest guy walked beside me and offered his jacket to me and smiled. I shyly accepted as I was cold.

As he put the jacket around me, he looked into my eyes. His eyes shone like millions of crystal stars. His lips curved into the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. His black hair glowed under the moonlight. I was completely mesmerised.

"Oh how could I forget. Annyeong, I'm Sungjae!" he introduced himself as he held his hand out for a handshake. I returned the handshake and introduced myself too. He seemed nice, I thought to myself.

The walk back to their unknown home was rather... Chatty. I got to know that the man in the shades was Junhyung and the noisy peppy one was, Ilhoon. We continued walking until we reached the foot of a beautiful terrace that was brightly decorated. I was in complete awe.

"Do you guys live here?" I asked Ilhoon. "Yes! Come in and make yourself at home!" he chirped as he held my hand and led me into the prestigious house.

"I'm gonna be here for a while." I told myself.