Water spirits.

Sibling love.

I continued complaining throughout the car ride as Sungjae tried to calm me down.

"Come on! Camping isn't that bad! It's fun!" he persuaded. I furrowed my eyebrows and growled, "Oh really.. Then where am I supposed to pee in the wild?"

Before he could even answer, Junhyung stopped the car and called us to get out of the car.

The strong smell of pinewood and lush green trees pushed its way through my nostrils. I love nature but I never really liked camping. In fact, I tried my best to avoid such outdoor activities at all costs. Junhyung and Sungjae grabbed the bags out of the car and walked toward the campsite. I followed closely, not wanting to get lost.

After everything was settled, Sungjae dragged me over to mysterious place. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as we walked further into the jungle. "To my leader." he said monotonously. I stared at him with large eyes and fear. "W-what?" I stuttered.

Sungjae looked at me and laughed, "Silly!  I'm just joking! Do you really think I'm some evil spirit?"

I used my free arm to slap his, "Shh!!! Don't say that out loud! We're in a jungle. What if some spirit hears you and decides to follow us?!". Sungjae rolled his eyes and snickered, "You're such a scaredy cat!"

After minutes of walking, I got tired. "Where exactly are you taking me?!"

"We're almost there! Just hold on!" he insisted. I puffed my cheeks and continued walking despite how tired I was. I heard the loud crashes of water against the hard surface and the smell of fresh water getting stronger. As we walked out from the soldiers of trees, my breath was taken away by the beautiful sight of the waterfall.

"WOW!" I exclaimed. Sungjae wrapped his arms around my waist and nodded.

"This was what you were gonna show me?" you smiled. Sungjae coughed, "Not exactly.."

I tilted my head and pouted, "What is it then?"

Sungjae let go of me and walked towards the water with his hands lifted up as if he was trying to say a prayer. "WATER SPIRITS, I CALL UPON YOU-"

I dashed forward and covered his mouth, "What do you think you're doing?!"

I had to admit, I was pretty afraid of all these paranormal beings. But what on earth was going on here?

Just then, I caught a glimpse of two tubes sticking out of the water. I hid behind Sungjae. Could it really be that he called the water spirits?

Sungjae made an evil laugh and looked at me in a creepy way.

"Wh-What's going on?" I muttered.

Suddenly, the two tubes vanished and two strange figures appeared. I darent look at the waterfall for fear that it would be some scary creature. However, instead of a harmful creature, I heard Ilhoon's voice. "It's about time you gave the signal. We almost died in the water, idiot!"

I looked over Sungjae's broad shoulders to see Junhyung and Ilhoon soaking wet as they held a large seashell in their hands.

I took a step forward and snapped, "What on earth is going on here?!"

Junhyung and Ilhoon walked towards Sungjae and smacked the seashell to his body. "I can't believe we agreed to help you with this. It's ridiculous. You're own your own for this proposal, damn it."

Sungjae panicked as he eyed Junhyung, "Ah, hyung! Shhh.."

"Proposal?" I said as I blinked in confusion.

 I tapped my feet on the ground demanding for an answer from Sungjae. "You went through all this shenanigans just to propose to me?"

Sungjae held the seashell to his chest as he came closer trying to explain himself, "I didn't mean to scare you, I just thought that it would be magical if two spirits appeared and gave us their blessings so th-"

Before he could end his sentence, I tiptoed my way up and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes, what?" he said, dumbfounded. I kept quiet looking at the ground waiting for him to finally understand what I had meant. After a few awkward seconds, he jumped with joy as he opened the seashell, which revealed a beautiful diamond studded ring.

He slipped the ring into my finger as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, Jina. You know that right?"

As I lay my head on his chest, I smiled, remembering everything that had happened for the past few months.

"I know. I love you too.."

**************************************

A/N: This is such a weird ending. I have no idea what came over me with the water spirits ><

Thank you for reading this story ;_; <3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.