Moving on.

Sibling love.

"Hyung.." Sungjae called.

I looked up to the tall fella and gestured him to sit beside me. "Where's Jina?" I asked.

He looked to his left and answered, "She's in the toilet.. She'll be out soon."

"What happened? How'd end up like this? You were there when she fell.. Tell me." I pleaded. Sungjae sighed, "She was actually outside of your room, watching you and Jina.. But she decided to give you privacy so she walked over to me. She spoke to me in a very peaceful tone.. She even told me to watch after Jina well.. Then, she told me that she was thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to get her a drink. But when I came out, she had already collapsed.."

"Maybe she knew...." I muttered.

"Knew what?" Sungjae sounded confused.

A sorrowful voice from behind answered, "That she's leaving us..."

Jina weakly went on both her knees and laid her head on mine. She was crying to an extent that no more tears could actually stream her face. Sungjae and I watched her cry. We felt helpless. Seeing her endless sobs made me even more dejected.

A few hours went by, Jina was resting her head on Sungjae's shoulders. She seemed to be in a daze. On the other hand, I was staring at the light for the emergency room. It suddenly went off. I shook Sungjae's legs which woke the both of them up. I ran towards the room as the doctor came out. His face was solemn.

"I'm sorry. The cancer cells has spread to her heart rapidly. There was nothing we could do. We've tried our best.. I'm sorry for you loss." the doctor said.

A crest fallen look showed up on my face once again. Jina ran into the emergency room in hopes to take one last glance at our mother's face. I followed.

We walked in to see a body covered in sheets of white. Our hands hesitated to pull it open. I closed my eyes and slowly opened it but Jina stopped me. "Wait.. I.. I dont want to see it.." she shuddered.

"Why not?" I whispered.

"I want to remember her last expression; smiling to me. I dont want the cold image of her dead body being stamped in my memory.. I want to remember her for all her smiles... Just not this.." she admitted.

I nodded and went by her side, "I'll support your decision. Let's leave then..."

We shuffled our feet to the exit, turning back to look at the still figure that laid on the bed. Soon enough, it was out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A few weeks after the funeral-

Jina's POV.

I stared at myself in the mirror, trying to prop my hair. "It's been a few weeks since umma passed on.. It seems like she's still with me.. Watching over me.." I thought to myself while wearing the bracelet that umma had given to me.

"Jina, HURRY UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Sungjae yelled from outside the room.

"Coming!" I shouted as I hurriedly grabbed my purse.

"Junhyung hyung has been waiting in the car for a really long time! We're gonna miss our movie!"  Sungjae whined. I shoved a piece of candy into his mouth which made him keep quiet. "Now, isn't this better?" I chuckled.

The obnoxious sound of the horn echoed into the house. I grabbed Sungjae's hands and dashed out of the house and into the car.

Junhyung shot us a death glare through the mirror, "What took you guys so long?"

I pointed to Sungjae who was happily chewing his candy. "Wait, it isn't m-" before he could complete his sentence, I shoved another piece of candy into his mouth. He puffed his cheeks and looked at me. I shrugged innocently whilst sticking my tongue out.

I looked out of the window throughout the car ride. It seemed longer than usual to get to our destination. I looked at my watch. Half an hour had already passed. I jumped in my seat and looked out of the window. This isn't the road to the cinemas...

I shook Sungjae and pointed out the window, "This isn't the way to the cinemas right? Where are we going?!"

Sungjae smiled and popped earplugs back into his ears.

I blew my fringe away in frustration, "Junhyung oppa, where are we going?!"

"Camping." he smirked.

"WHAT?!" I screeched.

"Relax, Ilhoonie is already there. He probably set up our tents already." he chuckled.

I exhaled, "Well you could've told me earlier.... I would've worn more appropriate clothes.. Speaking of that, I didn't pack!!"

Junhyung laughed, "We already packed. EVERYTHING. Toothbrush, clothes, medication, , bras..."

Startled, I kicked his chair. "Hahaha, Sungjae packed it.."

I turned to look at Sungjae who seemed to be in his own world. It took him a few seconds to realise that I was glaring at him intently. "What?" he asked.

"BUSTED." Junhyung cackled in the car.