Home sweet home.

Sibling love.

I sat on the sofa still wrapped in Sungjae's jacket. I looking around the enormous house in awe. The concept of the house was a modern black and white home. It was well furnished and decorated with numerous antiques. "Son of a gun. Rich boys." I told myself.

Just then, Ilhoon walked out of the room and plopped himself beside me on the sofa. He seemed like a really friendly person and someone who was easy to get along with.

"JiNa, guess what? You're the first girl we ever had in this house!" he said enthusiastically. I looked at him in disbelief. Surely three attractive men would have at least brought one girl home to spend quality time with?

"Really? I am honoured then!" I said. Out of the blue, my stomach made an embarrassing growl. Ilhoon looked down to my stomach and laughed. "Ya! Someone's hungry! Haha, I'll go get some food for you in the kitchen!" he chuckled. He got up and messed my hair up as if I were his little sister and headed to the kitchen. I spaced out as soon as he left, thinking about Changsub oppa and my mother....

"Was I wrong to leave just like that? I wanted answers but... Is there any point to this? I mean, my birth mother is gone.. But.." I started to doubt myself and question my motives of coming over to Hongdae.

In the midst of my daze, I heard someone call my name. "JiNa..... Hello...? YA, JINA" the voice yelled. I quickly blinked and snapped out of my daze to see Junhyung standing in front of me. "I'm so sorry.. I tend to space out at times..." I apologised.

"Nah, it's ok. We prepared a guest room for you. I'll show it to you. Come on." he answered as he led me through the long corridor. As we walked through the corridors, my head kept peeking into the other rooms that we passed by. It was incredible. There was a game room, a personal gym and the bathroom was A-MA-ZING.

"Here you go!" he gestured me to enter the room. The room was beautiful. The walls are a nice candy coloured pink and the room was pretty much a bedroom that popped up from a fairytale book. The bed was huge and the rug on the floor was absolutely soft.

"WOW. Thank you so much! Why'd you decorate the room like this in the first place?" I asked as I touched everything in sight.

Junhyung seemed to have thought of someone, smiled sweetly and replied, "This room was meant for my girlfriend, Hara, but she's left to study overseas so the room has been vacant. But enough about me. I'll let you rest in your room now. Have a nice stay!"

After he said his piece, he closed the door. I hopped onto bed and started bouncing. The soft, cushy bed reminded me of the soft flower beds back home.

"I miss home," I thought to myself. I took out my phone from the bag and switched it on. "23 missed calls and 2 new messages."

First message: My dear daughter, where are you? You're making me really worried. Please call once you see this. Love, Umma

Second Message: JiNa ah, where ever you are. Please take care. Just remember that this house is always open for you. I love you. <3 -Changsub oppa (^^)

I stared at my phone screen blankly. I was hesitant. Should i give them a call to tell them that I am safe?

Minutes later, my fingers made its way to the screen and began typing words after which it clicked send and switched the phone off. I took the phone and locked it in the drawer beside the bed.

Just then, I heard Ilhoon call my name from the outside so I went out of the room. Leaving my troubles behind too. It was a new life. A new chapter. And hopefully, a new beginning for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changsub POV.

"1 New message"

Oppa. No matter what, you're still my brother. However, I won't be coming back anytime soon. Rest assured, i am in safe hands. Please take care of mother for me as well. Oh, and I wish you the best of luck for you to pursue your dreams of becoming a barista! Fighting! I love you and umma so much. Don't miss me too much. Oh and don't even think about calling anymore. I'm not gonna use my phone! Saranghamnida. ♡ -JiNa ^_~

After reading the message, I wasn't sure if I should feel relieved or worried. To know that she was safe was relieving. But to harp on the thought about the people she surrounded herself with was safe was what kept me worrying. I wanted so much to reply to her text, telling her how much I feel and care for her. But it might be hard for her to take too many blows at once. So I kept my cool and hid my phone under the pillow as I tried to get through another sleepless night.

***************************

Author's note:

Sorry I took so long! I am really busy with school. ㅠ.ㅠ

But regardless, I hope you guys enjoy my story. I'll try my best to update it on a regular basis! ♥