Happiness

Sibling love.

JiNa's POV.

So this feeling that I had all this while is called love? But was I too obvious in showing it?

Sungjae and I often had petty squabbles. Even the thought of those fight made me smile. I looked away from SungJae to see Changsub oppa staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You really like him, don't you?"

I blushed.

Just then, a sudden realisation and fact hit me.

"Oppa, did you ever fall in love with someone? Why don't you have a girlfriend!?" I questioned him. He didn't say anything but his body froze. He seemed as if he was hiding something from me. But what was it?

Changsub's POV. 

I don't know what to say now. Is this God's way of telling me to confess to her?

My brain was all messed up. I felt my body becoming more tense. I shook away all my thoughts and followed my heart.

"I have been in love before. But I can't have a girlfriend.." he said.

 "Why not?" she opened her eyes wide.

"Because the heart of the person I love is taken by someone else. And all I can do now is to wish her much happiness..", I spoke the words that came genuinely from my heart.

JiNa gave me a look of admiration as she exclaimed, "Aww, oppa you're so noble. I hope the girl realises how you feel one day. Or maybe you could find some other person who loves you for you. But.. Who is this mysterious girl that you're talking about?" 

I was about to answer "You" out of impulse but before I could do it, I bit my tongue.

At the right timing, the clouds turned grey and the wind started to belt heavy blows on the trees outside. A huge storm was coming. The lightning sparked in the sky with a striking purple and the thunder roared with all it's might. Then I remembered that Sungjae was outside. I ordered JiNa to call him in to the sheltered building.

JiNa hopped off her seat and went out into the sudden downpour of rain with a purple umbrella.

JiNa's POV.

I grabbed the purple umbrella and walked out of the cafe. The wind was surprisingly strong. I pushed my way forward through the current of wind. Sungjae ran towards me as he saw me come out from the cafe.

"Pabo! I was about to run in, you didn't need to come all the way out here! You'll only get sick!" he reprimanded me as we stood in the middle of the rain.

"YA! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN I'M HELPING YOU!" I argued.

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't have come all the way here! See now we're both gonna get the flu!"

"Fine! So much for helping.. STAY OUT IN THE RAIN THEN." I flared as I threw the umbrella to the ground and stomped back into the cafe. Also, I locked the door of the cafe so that he couldn't get in.

I grabbed the seat and sat on it with much unneccesary anger. Changsub oppa walked towards me and said, "JiNa, why didn't you bring him in? He might fall sick!"

Changsub oppa was about to open the door when I quickly pushed his hands away from the lock.

"No! Let him stay there!" I protested. Changsub oppa gave me a disapproving look but he daren't argue with me so he headed back into the kitchen to join Eun Kwang, Yoseob and Dongho.

Sungjae walked towards the cafe door and attempted to open it and realised it was locked. He knocked on the door a few times and pleaded me to open it. I pretended not to hear anything as I dried my hair with a towel that Changsub oppa handed me before he went into the kitchen.

Sungjae seemed to know that I was angry so he sat at the wooden bars outside the cafe. He was completely drenched.

As I was drying my hair and the towel was covering my eyes, I heard a familiar voice singing.

I looked out to see Sungjae with flowers in his hand as he sang a song that he composed on his own.

 "We can only gaze at the faraway starlight. Do you still keep love on your mind? Even if a sky full of starlight gives me a thousand wishes, I only want to exchange it for you to be always by my side~"

While he was singing, my heart began to melt. This was the first time someone was serenading me. From outside the window. It seemed unreal. I smiled to myself like a fool for a few brief seconds before heading towards the door.

*Click*

"Come in, silly!" I chirped with a huge grin on my face. Sungjae walked toward me. He was a head taller than me. He handed me the flowers as I accepted it. Just then, he lowered his head and surprised me with a kiss. As his lips pushed itself against mine, my heart was pounding really fast. It was as if it could pop out of my chest any moment. The flowers I held in my hand fell to the ground. My eyes closed as I put my arms around his wet neck and returned the kiss. Drips of water from his hair streamed down from my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter as he put his hands on my waist, pulling me into a deeper and passionate kiss. 

Changsub's POV.

I stood by the small kitchen window as I saw the whole scenario happen. I smiled to myself, as I thought, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy."