Mother's condition.

Sibling love.

JiNa's POV.
"UMMA, I'M HOME!" I shouted as we reached our doorstep. Ignoring the two behind me, I ran into the house and looked around for my mother.
"JiNa? Is that really you?!" my mother asked in disbelief as I saw her walk out of her room. Upon seeing her, I cried tears of happiness and ran into her loving arms.
"Yes, it's really me!" I sniffed. I rejoiced and tried to keep myself calm, but I had missed my mother so much that I started jumping while hugging her. I pulled away and kissed her cheeks multiple times.
"Oh, my precious daughter is finally home!" my mother cried as she pulled me back in for another hug. For a woman her age, she sure had buns off steel!
Her head on my shoulders and she ran her fingers in my hair, still crying happily from the fact that I had returned home.
"Oh.. Uhh, who's that?" my mother asked as pushed herself away from me upon seeing Sungjae stand by the door beside Changsub oppa who had a huge grin on his face.
I didn't know how to respond.
"That's uh.." I stood there thinking of the right introduction. But before I could say anything, I saw Changsub oppa hit Sungjae's chest lightly as Sungjae walked forward and bowed in front of my mother and introduced himself.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm JiNa's boyfriend. Very nice too meet you, auntie!" he chirped.
My mother looked at Sungjae with her eyes wide open and then turned to look at me.
I quickly went by Sungjae's side and hit him at his back. "Aish, must you be THAT forthcoming?" I said with much embarrassment.
Sungjae raised from his bow and gave a surprised look, "Was I wrong?"
Changsub oppa started to clap his hands from the side and laughed, "HAHA, BRAVO! Umma, he isn't lying! He's really JiNa's boyfriend. Our little brat, I mean girl, has found herself a guy!"
I scratched my head, looked away and walked into the kitchen. It is so embarrassing..........
 

Changsub's POV.
"You're really JiNa's boyfriend?" my mother asked Sungjae.
The boy nodded and smiled.
"Well, has our girl been into any trouble lately? I bet she's quite something, isn't she? Haha!" my mother joked.
Sungjae looked at my mother and nervously said, "Hehe, nah. She's been really good lately. She's stayed over at my house along with my two friends while we were at Hongdae. She's the nicest person I know!"
Something surprising happened. My mother raised her hands and slapped Sungjae on the face. Sungjae's hands clamped onto his face that was in pain and shock.
"SHE STAYED AT YOUR HOUSE?!" my mother yelled.
I quickly ran to my mother and tried to calm her down. "Umma, he has a big house. With many rooms. JiNa just occupied one room. They didn't do anything indecent!", I tried to pacify her.
"Oh." my mother said, suddenly calm, "I'm so sorry, my dear boy, it is a natural reaction.. I'm so sorry."
Sungjae rubbed his cheeks and said, "It's ok, auntie. It's natural for parents to care for their child. I completely understand you."
My mother looked to me and asked me to her to room as she turned to Sungjae constantly to apologize.
I helped her up her bed as she said, "It's getting worse...."
"What's getting worse?" I asked.
"This condition of mine... I overreacted just now solely because of impulse. Changsub ah, my son. I don't have much time." she said softly.
I dropped on my knees by her bed side, "What'd the doctor say this time?"
"3 months......"
My heart crumbled. The day that I was the happiest, proved that it could collapse in just a few seconds. I began crying helplessly.
"Hush my child. You can't cry. JiNa must not know about me having cancer.. We have to be strong. Smile."