Twist

Sibling love.

Jina's POV.
As soon as I got home, I ran to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. I punched in the numbers to Sungjae's handphone. I flopped onto bed while waiting for him to pick up. I was exceptionally excited to ask him over. Being apart from him for a few days was unbearable!
"Yoboseyo?"
"Sungjae ah, I have something to tell you!!" I yelled to the phone excitedly.
"Oh, Hi Jina! It's Ilhoon oppa! Sungjae is in the bathroom now. Hehe. Do you want me to pass the message to him?" he chuckled.
"Oh, hello there oppa! Nah, I think I'll just wait till he comes out. I'll call him back!" I answered.
 

Just then, I heard voices in the background which sounded like Sungjae's voice. It went like this:
"Hyung! Get off the phone and give it to me!"
"No! What are you gonna do for me?"
"I'll.. I'll.. Rub your feet!"
"Hmm.. I need a better offer."
"JUNG ILHOON, GIVE HIM HIS PHONE BACK." Junhyung yelled in the background.
"Yes, hyung...." he said apologetically.
I was at the other end of the phone giggling away. Oh, I miss their silliness. Just then, Sungjae spoke, "Hey baby, I missed you so much!"
I smiled to myself in the room like an idiot. But then, I bit my lips to control myself.
"Hehe, hey! Oh, are you free this Saturday?" I asked.
"Yeah! Why?"
"My umma wants to meet you officially! Wear something nice!"
"Really? She said that? Ah, I'm so nervous now.. What if she doesn't like me?" he sounded worried.
 

At that moment, I heard ilhoon say, "I dont like you" in the background. That made me laugh hysterically because Sungjae told him to shut up afterwards. I comforted him over the phone and told him everything was gonna work out fine! I believed in him. I continued talking to him for the rest of the night. We never did run out of things to say.
 

Changsub's POV.
After I parked the car and helped my mother into the room, i sat by her bed, begging her to tell me who the mystery girl was. She just laughed silently.


"Umma..... Please tell me! Otherwise, i won't go on that date!" I threatened.
She smiled and gave me a clue, "Well, if you must know so badly. Here's a clue. She liked you in middle school."
I blinked my eyes twice and rolled my eyes. I thought about it hard. Who was the one that liked me back in middle school?
 

I couldn't think of anyone so I whined, "But, i don't remember anyone liking me! Except for-"
Then, it hit me. Oh, heck no. It can't be her. I smacked myself in the head. The last time I saw her was years ago. A really long time. She was fat and she had messy hair. She used to slip in love letters to me in the locker. Yet, i rejected her during valentines, hoping she would give up. How could my mother set me up on a date with her?!


"Have you guessed? Who is it?" she chuckled.
I turned to her and gave her a disgusted face, "Kim Hyuna.."
"BINGO!" my mother exclaimed.
 

*******************
Author's Note:
Sorry I haven't been updating, I was busy with homework and stuff. <3
Please continue to read my stories and dont forget to subscribe and comment! Thank you!