Knock knock

Sibling love.

Changsub's POV.

My alarm went off even before the sun came up. It was a usual routine. My body clock got used to it. I got up from bed and whipped up breakfast for three. As soon as I was done, my heart sank from a harsh reality. JiNa wasn't here anymore.. I sadly kept the other portion of the food in the microwave as I walked into my mother's room to wake her up for breakfast.

"Umma.. Wake up. Breakfast is ready!" I gave her a light nudge as I kissed her forehead. My mother opened her eyes and sat up immediately. I could tell my mother didn't sleep well from her dark circles. "She's not back yet?" she questioned me.

 "No. She won't be. At least not now." I answered in melancholy.

We both knew JiNa's ego and decided to give up waiting for her arrival back home. A small part of me still held on to the hope of her returning just to see us. To see me. I knew that I needed to get my mind of off her, so I decided to focus on my career.

Barista Changsub.

I like the sound of that, I told myself with much delight. I heaved a sigh of happiness as I marched my way to my workplace. The moment I stepped into the cafe, my boss, Seo Eun Kwang, handed me a letter. I cautiously took the letter.

Was it a letter to dismiss me from work? Was it a letter of complaint from a customer?

My mind was filled with negative thoughts. I carefully opened the letter as my boss looked at me anxiously. I scanned through the letter and the two words that caught my eye was, "scholarship" & "barista".

"A-Are.. Is this really for me?" I said in complete shock.

Eun kwang smiled at said, "Yes, I believe in you and that you are a person of many talents and effort. Therefore, I am putting you through this scholarship to be a Barista. You're like.. A little brother to me. You've always been there for me. Also, we grew up together. No need to thank me! I know I am amazing."

I looked up and laughed, "Yeah, you're the best. Thank you so much!"

With that being said, I gave my bestfriend boss a huge manly bear hug.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiNa's POV.

It was 6 in the morning.

My eyes couldn't keep shut anymore. I dragged my feet towards the wardrobe opposite the bed. I had no clothes. If there was any in this wardrobe I would be so thankful. I slowly pried open the wardrobe with my hands, with much hope of a stash of clothes being in there.

My eyes blinked repeatedly at the sight of what was inside the wardrobe. It was a clothes heaven. However, they were all dresses...

I ruffled through the wardrobe to find clothes that were to my liking. In my case, it was big shirts and loose pants. There was none. I looked at the pile of dresses as i tried to recall the last time I wore such a girly outfit.

I grabbed a striped hoodie dress which seemed to be the only dress that suited me and took a towel off the rack and headed to the bathroom.

It was such a grand bathroom. The bathtub was huge and the sink seemed to be made of gold. The walls had intricate designs on it. It was a divine piece of art.

I closed the bathroom door softly, as I didn't want the bang to wake the others up. 

I stepped into the bathtub and decided to take a quick shower instead.

Beside me was a rack of numerous body lotions, shampoos and soap. All of which had different scents. I picked strawberry.

Just as I was scrubbing my body, the door flew open and Sungjae walked in, headed for the sink. I let out a loud scream which drew his attention as he saw my reflection from the mirror and immediately ran out from the bathroom.

"DON'T YOU KNOCK?!"