The Talk.

Sibling love.

JiNa's POV.

I hugged Changsub oppa with all my might. I had missed him, his scent even. Seeing him felt so much like home. Unknowingly, I began to tear up and made his top wet.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears.

"Silly, don't cry." he comforted me with his eyes filled with water as well.

"Oppa, you too." I said as I wiped the tears off his face.

Changsub looked over my shoulder and saw Sungjae standing outside.

Changsub's POV.

"Who's he?" I asked with much curiosity.

"Oh, he's just a friend and a benefactor. I'm staying with him and two of his friends. But rest assured, they are really nice people!" she said reassuringly. I could see her cheeks turn rosy at the mention of the boy outside. I had to admit, the feeling of jealousy didn't feel good. But I tried to contain myself.

The two of us sat at the corner of the Cafe where we started to catch up on what happened. 

I told her about my scholarship.

"AHHHH, OPPA, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOUR DREAMS ARE BECOMING A REALITY!" she squeaked as she caved in to a congratulatory hug.

"So what about you? What did you do while you were over at their place in Hongdae?" I asked with a casual yet concerned tone.

At the mention of it, she jumped right into the story and buzzed with excitement as she told me all about their fun times together. Then, reality kicked in.

".. Oppa, can I ask you something?" I nodded as she continued, "what is this feeling that you get when you instantly feel happy when you see a certain somebody? I can't put my tongue on it. I just feel really fluttery inside when I'm with the person. My heart will either beat really fast or it might even skip a beat. All I can think about is him. Oppa, am I sick?" she questioned me as she looked at me with her confused puppy dog eyes.

She was so innocent. She had never loved someone other than her family in her life. To her, this was something new.

"It's called love, sweetheart." I answered.

"This is what love feels like? I didn't know it could bring me this much joy!" she gasped with much amazement.

I was curious to know who the lucky guy who stole her heart was. It was obvious but I wanted to hear her say it.

"So.. Who is it?" I asked.

JiNa looked down to her laps, blushed and giggled before looking up to give me and answer.

"It's him.." she said sheepishly as she tilted her head towards the guy outside.

The guy seemed to have realised that I was looking at him and he looked back at me and gave an awkward wave that came along with a nervous smile. I smiled back. I had to admit, he was pretty good looking. He seemed pretty compatible with JiNa.

However, the thought of imagining her being in the arms of another man was a stab in the heart.

"I need time to heal and get over her." I told myself with much determination.

Seeing JiNa smile to herself with her oh-so-rosy cheeks, I smiled. At least she was happy. And that was what I wanted. I wanted her to be eternally happy.

"What's his name?"

She turned her head to face him and sighed dreamily, "Yook Sung Jae."