Ghosts.

Sibling love.

The past few weeks were absolutely fun. I had spent so much time with the guys that it seemed as if we had been together forever. They treated me like their little sister. I was happy with that!

However, as the weeks went by, I longed for hope of Sungjae to love me more than just a sister-like figure. There was just something about him that I can't put my tongue on. When I was near him, my heart would just flutter. When I heard his voice, a smile would immediately be plastered on my face. I never felt this way for anyone before. What was this feeling anyway?

It all started from the day I laid my eyes on him. The feeling that was hard to get rid of. But, I enjoy it.

He's the reason why I wake up with a smile on my face. I looked forward to spending my entire day with him and the others. They are quite a lively bunch. Even if we just sat in the living room doing absolutely nothing, the atmosphere would still be up.

Today, it was an exceptionally cold Saturday night, so all of us gathered by the fire, sharing stories of all sorts. I sat in between Ilhoon and Sungjae. Their shoulders against mine. I was practically squeezed.

Junhyung decided to tell us a ghost story. He told the story with much intensity. I could feel my hair stand from my neck.

"There goes my sleep tonight." I told myself.

In the room filled with much silence, Junhyung let out an ear piercing "BOOOO!" I jumped and screamed along as I let out all my anxiety from the story. Sungjae put his arms around me and tried to calm me down while Junhyung rolled on the rug in tears from his laughter.

In the midst of the ruckus, Ilhoon voiced out, "I think I just peed."

My eyes scanned him from up to down as I shifted myself away from him as did Sungjae and we burst into laughter. That totally lifted our spirits!

Hours went by and it was already 3 in the morning. All of us went back into our bedrooms. I was tired, my eyes could close any minute.

Before I slept, this sudden sense of emptiness ignited as it did like every other night. But this time, i found out why. Images of my brother and mother appeared in my head. I missed them so much, and I reckon they feel the same way. A small tear rushed down the corner of my eye. However, the friendly images didn't last too long. Their faces in my head emerged and began to form a hideous ghostly creature in my head from Junhyung's story. I grabbed my pillow and dashed out of the room and hastily knocked repeatedly on the room next to mine.

The door opened as I pushed Sungjae further into his room as i used my feet to kick the door close. I ran towards the bed and sat atop the sheets and beamed a nervous smile.

"Can I help you?" he asked as he gave a confused look.

"I can't sleep. That ghost face keeps appearing in my head!" I admitted. Sungjae laughed as he sat beside me on the bed.

"You can sleep here tonight! I'll sleep on the floor then!" I nodded.

As I laid down, Sungjae tucked me in. He sat beside me and my head. My mind was wandering somewhere else though..

Should I? Should I just..? No, I should just go to sleep.

After much arguing with myself in my head, i mustered my courage and sprang up from my position and planted a kiss on sungjae's cheeks. "Goodnight~" I mumbled.

I quickly went back to bed and covered my face with a pillow, leaving a small hole for me to look at his reaction. He placed his hand over his cheek, looking very much shocked. But then, his shocked reaction turned into a soft chuckle. He continued to pat my arms as I drifted off into dreamland.