Secret.

Sibling love.

Changsub's POV.

My hands brushed off against her body as I hastily grabbed my clothes and put them on with much frustration. 

"I didn't just do it. I didn't." I repeated to myself.

"Why are you so flustered? Aren't we already mature?"

"You don't get it do you?" I flashed her a serious look.

"Get what?" she asked innocently, while putting her bra back on. I smacked my head and looked away from her. 

"I DID IT. In a car. With a girl that I barely even know."

"But you DO know me!"

I squinted my eyes as I thought, "Ah, she doesn't understand what I mean does she?"

I took a deep breath and bellowed, "Look. Let's just pretend this whole thing didn't happen alright? The date was good. I ate well. You ate well. All this never happened. I'm just gonna send you home and we'll go our separate ways. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo..." she squeaked disappointedly. 

"A-are you done changing yet?" I hesitated.

"Yes.. You can take me home now..." she still sounded pretty upset. However, I just wanted to get through the night, so I just started the car and drove off, with the radio in the background to kill the silence.

Jina's POV.

I tilted my head backwards to look at the time. Oh gosh, it was already 11pm. 

"Sungjae ah, it's already so late yet Changsub oppa isn't home yet.. You don't think anything bad happened to him, did you?" I worried.

Sungjae tried to cast aside my worries as he joked, "Hehe, maybe Changsub hyung is getting things done with the girl eh?" 

I hit him hard in the chest, "YA, Changsub oppa isn't that type of person ok?!" 

"You never know, guys have desires too, you know!" he argued.

I gave him a death stare and covered my body with my arms, "Don't tell me you're thinking of doing that to me, you !"

"No! Of course not, princess!" he reassured me and pulled me into his arms.

My head rested on his chest. I could listen to his heart beat. It was beating fast. My hands stretched out to grab his and I wrapped my fingers around his. 

"Yook Sungjae, I love you, you know that?" I smiled.

He lifted my chin up, closing in to his face. "I love you too."

Our heads got closer as my lips was moving faster toward his lips. We kissed. And everytime we did, I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks blush. The feeling of eternal bliss. I never wanted to pull away. We stayed in that position for several more minutes.

"Ew, PDA much!" a voice yelled from behind.

We quickly pulled away to see that Changsub oppa had already returned home. 

"Oppa! You're home! How was your date?" I ran to him and tugged his arms playfully.

He froze up.

I snapped my fingers before his eyes which "woke" him up. 

"It was a*alright.." his voice cracked as he pulled my arm away and dashed to his room.

I scratched my head, "That's weird...... He's never been like this before. The last time he did was when he lied to me about my pe- Oh my gosh, he's hiding something from me!"

"What do you think he's hiding from you?" Sungjae asked while fluffing the pillows on the couch so that he could lie down comfortably. I walked over to the couch and sat on him without realising. 

"Ji-..Na..." he struggled for air.

"But, why would he hide something unless he did something really bad.. But what could it be? What do you think?" I turned to ask Sungjae who was nowhere to be found. Then, I realised that I was sitting on his stomache area. I quickly got up and rubbed his tummy.

"Mianhe baby! Are you ok? I didn't mean to!" I apologised frantically.

"I'm fine... I just need a beautiful princess to kiss me better." he coughed. 

"Jerk... You could've just said so." I smiled cheekily.

"I didn't say it was you!" 

"You're such a troll!" I grabbed the pillow and attempted to throw it in his face, but he got a hold of my wrist and whispered, "And that's one of the reasons why you love me." 

He put my wrist down and bent over for a kiss.