I'm homesick, heal me.

Sibling love.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Sungjae's alarm went off. I forced my eyes open as I felt some heavy bulky object at the tip of my feet.

Not knowing what it was, I kicked it off with all my might just to hear a loud thud.

"Owww" I heard Sungjae groan.

Upon hearing that, I quickly crawled to the corner of the bed to see what I had done. I saw Sungjae lying on the floor as he clamped his hands onto his waist. Apparently, I kicked him off the bed. 

I clumsily got off the bed to help him up.

"I am so.. SO SORRY! I didn't mean to-" Sungjae cut into my sentence and said, "That's ok, you didn't know I was there! Anyway, good morning sunshine!"

I looked at him with that, are-you-sure-you're-ok look and replied, "Good morning to you too!"

I looked over to his bedroom window and there it was.

The sunrise.

I walked towards the window and watched the sun as it began to rise up into the mighty skies. Sungjae stood beside me and watched the sunrise with me.

Just then, flashbacks of Changsub oppa and umma came flooding into my head as I watched the sunset. Streams of tears came flooding down. Sungjae put his hands over my shoulder and asked if I was ok.

"I need to go back.." I sniffed.

Sungjae seemed to have been able to read my thoughts as he wrapped me with his long arms and comforted me. "I'll go with you." he answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changsub's POV.

It was only 8, yet the cafe was flooded with families coming over for their Sunday breakfast. It was a mad rush just like any other Sunday. Even Eun Kwang hyung was busy taking orders. 

I didn't mind the rush though. I was surrounded by coffee. ^^

Also, I was exceptionally thrilled as it had already been a month or so since I took my Barista course and I learnt something new yesterday, so I couldn't wait to try it out.

All the smiles and praises that I received from the adults and elderly about my coffee was overwhelming. The rush continued till late in the afternoon at about 4pm. The moment the final customer left, Eun kwang hyung quickly changed the sign to 'CLOSE'. I dragged my feet lazily out of the bar to the dining area and dropped on to the chair. 

I was tired, so was Eun kwang hyung and my co-workers, Yoseob and Dongho.

We all sat around the table and shared stories about the ridiculous situations that happened today and burst into fits of laughter. At this rate, I'd get abs in no time!

We were all having a great time when out of the blue, the small bell placed at the entrance jingled.

"Sorry we're cl-" Eun kwang hyung stopped abruptly and nudged me. I turned around to see her. 

My first love, my sister.

I haven't thought about her in weeks as I absorbed myself in work. But upon seeing her, all the feelings and memories came flooding back.

"JiNa...?" I questioned, still trying to check if this was reality. I couldn't even tell if it was her. She was wearing a laced pink dress.

"Oppa!" she yelled as she charged towards me and caved in my arms for a hug. There were no words to describe how I felt. All I could bring myself to do was to embrace the moment and hug her with all the love that I could give. ♡