A day at the orphanage.

Sibling love.

Jina's POV.
Two days went by in a flash. I had learnt so much about housekeeping from Changsub oppa, and umma even taught me how to make some simple dishes!
Today, was rather special. I begged Changsub oppa to take a day off so that I could bring the family out for a day of fun.
Once all of us were changed and ready, we left the house and headed to our destination: The Orphanage.
"Why'd you want to bring us to the orphanage all of a sudden?" Changsub oppa asked. I looked to my mother and smiled, "Because umma once told me that she wanted to go there and help out.. But she has never been able to do so because she had to take care of us."
My mother put her hand on my face and grinned from ear to ear as she mellowed, "My daughter is all grown up now.." 
As soon as we had arrived, I went to the counter to inform the lady that we were here to volunteer for a day. She gave us each visitor passes and led us into the playroom.
From there we saw kids of all ages, sizes and races. They all seeked for one thing - Love.
It then hit me how fortunate I was to have been found by my mother. Seeing the children crowd around us, each asking for a hug, made me realise that, without my mother, I would've ended up like them.
I knelt down and hugged the kids one by one, so did my mother. My heart warmed up and wept deep inside as I looked at my mother's evolutionary smile.
Changsub oppa came in with two large bags of gifts. I put the kid down and went over to help him distribute the gifts.
Soon after, we played role playing games with the children. Followed by, a sweet story telling session from my mother. She told the story of the 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'. Changsub oppa and I really loved that story when we were young. So we sat by the side, listening to the story, as memories came flooding back. I laid my head on his shoulders due to extreme tiredness from all the monkey business earlier on.
After our voluntary work was over, we bid the kids farewell. They didn't want us to leave. They kept tugging our legs but the caretaker instructed them to let go. As we headed in the car, the kids lined up outside and waved goodbye to us.
"Thank you, Jina, for this unforgettable day. One of my biggest wish is fulfilled!" my mother exclaimed in the car, oozing with enthusiasm.
"One of your biggest wishes?" Changsub oppa asked.
"Well, the other is to see you two get married to good people..." my mother said.
Trying to lighten up the mood, Changsub oppa said, "Jina ah, when are you going to get married to Sungjae then?"
I blushed and punched Changsub oppa on his arm, "What nonsense are you spouting? We just started... And why are we talking about me? What about you oppa? When are you gonna get your girl? You're older than me, you should get a wife first!"
"Wae?! It doesn't mean that I have to get married first! Pfftttt.." he argued.
"Enough enough. Changsub ah, I set up a blind date for yesterday. It's this Saturday night. She's a really nice girl. Pretty and kind too. Just your type!" my mother informed us.
I burst into fits of laughter. Changsub oppa? A BLIND DATE? WHO'S THAT LUCKY GIRL?

Changsub's POV.
"WAIT, WHAT?" Changsub said anxiously as he continued driving.
"You have to go! It is an order!" my mother said firmly, "And as for you, young lady, bring Sungjae over this Saturday, I need to see him and inspect him myself."
"HA. HA. HA. You were saying?" I said sarcastically to Jina.
"Hmph. I have nothing to worry about. I have faith in Sungjae! Umma, no worries, I'll definitely bring him over!" Jina promised excitedly.
I looked at the mirror above to see Jina sticking her tongue out at me.
That little troll.
"Umma, can I don't go on that date? Please? I don't even know who she is..." I begged.
"On the contrary son. You do know her.. Just go on that date and trust me. Mother knows best!"
I scowled and started drifting into deep thought.
Someone I know?