i promise!

Sibling love.

"SHUT THE DOOR!" I yelled frantically, trying to cover myself with the shower curtains. My heart was in a state of panic.

Sungjae ran back in to the bathroom with his eyes closed and slammed the door shut.

I let go of the shower curtains and tried to catch my breath. I felt my face heat up as I turned to the mirror to see that it was bright red. Clearly, I was embarrassed.

Just then, I heard Sungjae's voice from outside saying, "Hyung ah, you can't come in!"

I turned the tap tightly as I dried myself with the towel. The conversation outside the bathroom went on.

"Why can't I?"

"JiNa is in there.." he said with a sudden whisper.

"Oh.... Why is your face so red?"

"Nothing.."

"Tell me!!"

Before Sungjae could say anything, I clicked the door open and bobbed my head out of the door. I was finally dressed and in time to stop the conversation before he let slip any other piece of unnecessary information.

"Oh, hey there, ilhoon oppa!" Ilhoon turned his heads to my direction and Sungjae looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"You may use the bathroom now!" I said with much enthusiasm while taking a step out of the bathroom. Ilhoon smiled at me and marched away into the grand bathroom as he closed the door behind him. I looked at Sungjae and pulled him away and into the living room. My hair was still wet and it left traces of water on the floor.

As we were arrived to the living room, I pushed him on the sofa. I slowly walked towards him as my face came closer to his. Our heads were literally a centimetre apart. I looked him directly in the eyes and warned him, "Don't you dare tell anyone about that! UNDERSTOOD?"

Sungjae's eyes widened as he nodded instantaneously.

At that exact moment, when we stood that way, Junhyung came into the picture. We turned our heads and looked at him with much embarassment as I quickly sat beside Sungjae instead. Junhyung squinted his eyes and his mouth curved into a creepy uncle smile. "Hehe... You kids enjoy. I'll just be in my room if you need me." he giggled.

Sungjae and I immediately protested. "No! It's not like that!" we said at the same time.

Junhyung walked back and snapped his fingers, pretending he didn't hear a thing. I smacked myself in the head and buried my face into the cushions.

"Sorry. Junhyung hyung can be a little... Direct and cheeky at times." Sungjae apologised on his behalf. I lifted my head up and gasped for air.

"Hey, I'm still not done with what I want to say.. Promise me that we'll keep the matter behind us and NEVER bring it up. If you do, I will hurt you." I said seriously but with a hint of a smile curved at the sides of my lips, as raised my pinky finger.

Sungjae saw my pinky finger and raised his as well. Our pinky fingers intertwined and locked each other tightly. He looked me in the eyes. His tender and loving eyes made my heart skip a beat. His lips twisted into a smile as he uttered, "I promise."