Hongdae

Sibling love.

JiNa's POV.

I heard what they said. Their whispers so loud yet so distant. My ears that listened in to the horrible history. It was hard to believe. The people that I have treated like my own hid such an important piece of information from me. I just couldn't accept the fact that they weren't my family. No one could understand what I was going through.

I wandered aimlessly in the streets, with no idea where to go. I wanted to know more about my birth. Who my parents were and how'd I end up with the mother that I had now? Most importantly, why did they abandon me?

Can't blame me for being curious. I've always had this streak of rebellion in me.

Thinking back on what umma had told me earlier, I decided to go to Hongdae to begin my investigations. I stood by the bus stand, waiting for the earliest bus.

As soon as the bus came, I turned toward the direction of my house, savoured the moment and finally glanced away.

"I'll be back," I promised myself.

I made my way up the bus and greeted the driver politely. After which I waddled my way to the back seat. I took out my phone from the pocket of my hoodie and switched it off. I didn't want to take any calls. I shoved my phone into the absolute bottom of my striking pink backpack which contained nothing but a handful of money, a water bottle, my favourite hello panda and my identity card.

The trip to Hongdae was long. So, I rested my head against the glass pane and decided to take a nap while waiting for the impending  adventure that awaited me.