Good-for-nothing dongsaengs

The Story of Six People

 

“Wonnie~ Stay with me, please~” Tiffany whined and pouted like a baby while she showed the frozen lad in front of her the cutest puppy eyes she could make. “Don't go anywhere~ Wonnie~”

Upon seeing this, Siwon felt electricity shoot through his body. Why did she have to be this cute? Siwon trembled as he tried hard to keep his hands to himself.

After a few seconds of calming himself down, Siwon knelled down beside Tiffany and caressed her face. “Fany-ah, you have to take your medicines and sleep. You won't be able to if I'm here.”

But the beautiful one kept stubbornly shaking her head. “Shiro~ I won't drink medicine if you don't stay with me~ Stay here, Wonnie~ Sleep with me~” Tiffany pouted and patted the side of bed as Siwon's face reddened. Did she know what she just said?

“M-mwo? S-sleep with you?” Siwon stuttered out of embarrassment. It was rare to see Siwon embarrassed. He turned around and saw their dongsaengs smirking that made him blush even more.

“D-don't you guys have something to do? Why you keep standing there?” Siwon nearly shouted. If they kept standing there, he knew he would receive endless teases after this.

“I was planning to play games in my room, but the situation here is more interesting. So, nope, I have nothing to do,” Kyuhyun smirked and crossed his arms. Mr. Evil mood was on.

“Yeah, continue. We are enjoying the show,” Donghae said as he sat down to watch the show. Suddenly, Jessica and Yoona dragged them out of the room.

“Mianhae for these two idiots, Oppa. We will get out of here,” Jessica smiled as she and Yoona tried to push stubborn boys out. They ignored the two boys’ protests.

“Oppa, take your time, ne? We will in charge of meals today,” Yoona peeked from door and winked. Siwon face-palmed himself while Tiffany tilted her head cutely, not understanding the situation. “Enjoy your time!” Yoona said then slammed the door shut.

“Aish, why do I have them as my dongsaengs? They are EVIL,” Siwon mumbled and sighed as soon as the four were out of sight.

Tiffany pouted because Siwon didn't give her any attention. She tugged on Siwon's shirt and said apologetically, “Wonnie~ Did I do anything wrong?~ Why you look so sad?~” Tiffany started to sob. “Are you... mad at... me?”

Upon seeing Tiffany's tears, Siwon's calm face was quickly replaced with a panicked one. Since Tiffany rarely cried, he didn't know how to calm her. “Ani, ani, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't cry, please,” Siwon's voice raised without him knowing, causing Tiffany to cry louder.

“You raised your voice at me!! You never did that before!! You're really mad at me!!”

“No, no, I'm not mad. Really. I'm not!!” Siwon freaked out even more.

-------------------------------------------------

Little did they know that the four people standing outside, with ears pressed against the door, heard every single thing that happened.

The four rolled their eyes and groaned. Their leader was so dull and weird. He wasn’t scared of anything but panicked when he saw Tiffany's tears. The almighty Choi Siwon finally had a weakness.

“Siwon Hyung is so useless. Geez, it's not hard to shut a crying girl up.” Donghae mumbled that earned a nod from Jessica. Yeah, it's easy for him. Who had a crybaby as childhood friend? Him!!

“Yeah, I never knew that he's that useless,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He could say that because Yoona never cried. He’s lucky now, but just wait for it when you’re in the same situation as Siwon, baby.

“Omo, Eonnie called Oppa 'Wonnie'. That's so cute!!” Yoona squealed loudly with Jessica as they started to jump up and down.

“Yes, I know!! We should make Fany sick more often!! Siwon Oppa is too stupid to realize her feelings,” Jessica shrieked, and they high-five.

“What?! Tiffany Noona likes Siwon Hyung?!” Kyuhyun’s eyes bulged out, too surprised with the sudden news. “Did you know that?” Kyuhyun turned around and asked the frozen boy beside. Donghae quickly shook his head.

“Geez, two more stupid people,” Jessica and Yoona snorted as the boys protested.

“Yah!!”

They're such good-for-nothing dongsaengs. When Siwon need them the most, they fought each other.

---------------------------------------------------

After fifteen minutes crying, Tiffany finally quieted down. Due to her crying too much, the girl started to hiccup. “Wonnie, *hiccup* I can't... *hiccup* stop... *hiccup* it...*hiccup*... Make it *hiccup*... stop fast *hiccup*...”

Siwon just smiled at Tiffany's cute complaints. He felt relieved that she had stopped crying. Dang, he never thought he would admire Donghae's ability to stop a girl from crying. Siwon nodded to himself as he decided to take some lessons from the younger boy after this.

Siwon pulled Tiffany into a sudden hug, and he successfully stopped her hiccups. Tiffany was too shocked to think properly. She widened her eyes, but stayed still in Siwon's muscular arms.

Five minutes passed by, and Siwon felt a pair of small hands sneak behind his back and clutch onto his shirt.

Siwon parted their hug, but Tiffany still kept holding on him and snuggled her head into his crook of neck. “F-Fany-ah, w-what are you doing?” Siwon stuttered as her breath tickled him.

“Y-you can let go now.” He lost track of how many times he had stuttered already.

“It's cool~” Tiffany mumbled inside Siwon's shoulder. She buried her face deeper into his chest. “Your body is so cool~ It's refreshing~ I don't want to let go~” Siwon's body stiffened.

“F-Fany-ah, I-If you keep holding me, how can I sleep with you?” Siwon used his last excuse, and he felt himself burning in embarrassment because of his words.

Sleep with you? It sounded so wrong. If the other four were here, they would laugh their heads off at his excuse.

“Oh, mianhae. Here, come here, quick~” Tiffany quickly pulled away from Siwon and patted the space beside her. “Bbali, Wonnie, come here with me~”

Siwon sighed; he can't believe that excuse worked, but he just dug his own grave. The older boy reluctantly climbed onto the bed. Tiffany gladly moved aside, leaving more space for the lad and smiled innocently.

Siwon started to wonder if he could survive after today.

---------------------------------------------------

“Where is the frying pan? Why Fany has to put it in the place which is hard to find?! Aish!!!” Jessica said grumpily as she looked through kitchen drawers. “Yah!! Lee Donghae!! Don't just sit there!!! Help me to find the frying pan, you lazy!!!”

“Fine,” Donghae reluctantly turned off the TV and left his comfortable sofa as he walked to the kitchen.

“What do you plan to make?” Donghae asked as he opened one of the drawers above Jessica's head.

“Porridge,”

 

BAM!!!

The answer earned for Jessica a hard slam. As she turned around, Donghae was holding the pan which seemed like just collide into her head.

“Yah!! What's that for?!! Fish Face!!” Jessica shouted and covered her head as Donghae was about to bang the pan on her one more time.

“Are you stupid?!! Who cook porridge with a PAN?!!” Donghae shouted as he placed the pan down and picked up a pot.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! If you hit me with that, I won't make sure your head still on your neck!!” Jessica shouted in protest as she picked up a knife.

 

“So childish,” Kyuhyun sat on the kitchen table, munching on some peanuts with Yoona.

“Yeah, I wonder if they are older than us,” Yoona nodded in agree as her hand moved to the butter beside her. Their back turned to the elders who were in front of the stove.

They had been sitting there, eating for about 30 minutes. If Donghae and Jessica didn't stop throwing tools into each other and stopped those bottomless maknae, they would run out of food soon.

 

“I HEARD THAT!!!” Donghae and Jessica shouted together and suddenly appeared behind them, with a pan and a pot slammed on the maknaes' heads.

“Aish!! It's hurt you know!!!” Kyuhyun shot up from his seat and shouted while Yoona was pouting and rubbing her head.

“Hurt my !! Stop eating the ingredient, we need it for our meal!!!” Donghae shouted and smacked Kyuhyun's head one more time, ignored the maknae's protest.

Sigh, when will they start to make a proper meal?

--------------------------------------------------

'I think I heard some metals collided,' Siwon lied on the bed as his face turned to the door, thinking. 'I wonder what they did this time?' He shifted his position a little to get more comfortable.

As Tiffany felt the warm body beside her moved, she frowned in her sleep and tightened her arms around Siwon's body. “Wonnie~” Tiffany snuggled her head closer to the said boy as Siwon smiled and wrapped his arm around her.

Siwon looked at Tiffany's face and used his index finger to touch her nose. In response, Tiffany's lip formed into a cute pout. Siwon laughed silently with the back of his hand covered his mouth.

He was never expected to see Tiffany in such a adorable sign like this.

Siwon used his hand to lift her head up, placed it on his arm and hummed a random song as he lulled the younger girl to sleep. The other hand was used to pull Tiffany closer by her waist as he fell into deep slumber with her.

---------------------------------------------------

“Yoona-ah, give me more rice. I think I accidentally added more salt then we need,” Jessica said and reached out her hand after she tasted to porridge.

“Eonnie, do you know how many time have you asked for more rice? It's tenth time already. Even it's me, I can't eat all of your porridge at this rate.” Yoona said tiredly, but eventually, she still handed the rice to the older girl.

“Oh, really? I didn't think I make that much,” Jessica opened her eyes wide and looked at her dongsaeng.

“Not much?! Are you kidding me, Eonnie?! Look behind you, there are five pots of porridge. Not mention how huge it is!!” Yoona pointed to the table which have Donghae and Kyuhyun sat beside it, looked like they wanted to vomit.

Poor them, Jessica had made them to taste all of her porridge which sometime was salty, sometime was sweet, sometime was sour (?)... And now they seemed like they need to be carried to the hospital right now.

“Donghae, Kyuhyun, do you want to eat more? I still have some recipe to cook.” Jessica asked as the two boy quickly shook their head in decline. How the hell they would want more? They looked like about to die in no time.

“Okay, I'll continue to cook,” Jessica smiled happily and turned back, didn't pay any attention to the 'What-the-' expression on the other three.

 

“Shh, Yoona, come here,” Donghae cooed from the table as he motioned Yoona to come closer.

Yoona stole a glance at the girl beside her who was too much into cooking to notice anything. As the younger girl came closer, Donghae and Kyuhyun had already gone far from Jessica with some ingredient in their hands.

“What's wrong, Oppa?” Yoona asked and eyed the food in their hands.

“Do you know how to cook?? if I continue to eat Jessica's food, I think I went to the hospital soon.” Donghae whispered and Kyuhyun nodded.

“I don't know, Oppa. It's always Tiffany Eonnie who cooks,” Yoona replied with a pair of apologetic eyes. “Why don't you throw anything into the microwave and reheat it?” She said and pointed to the microwave behind them.

“Oh, good idea!! Just throw food into it. Maybe, it would taste better than Jessica Noona's porridge,” Kyuhyun said and they started to pick up the food on the table.

After stuffing what they thought was enough, Donghae the microwave. As they waited for the food to be done, Donghae turned back and asked the maknae. “Hey, what did you guys put in?”

“Umm... I think I put beef, rice, noodles, a bottle of salt--- Omo, I forgot to take salt out of the bottle!!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed loudly as his eyes went wide.

“Nah, it's okay. It won't explode it a bottle though,” Donghae waved his hand lazily before turned back to Yoona. “What did you put?”

“I got some chicken, onions, raw eggs, kimchi---” She didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as Donghae and Kyuhyun shouted suddenly.

“WHAT?!! YOU PUT RAW EGGS IN THE MICROWAVE??!!! RAW EGGS?!!!”

“Yeah, what's wrong with that?” Yoona narrowed her eyebrows and asked.

“What's wrong?!! Everything is wrong!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Yeah, raw eggs plus microwave equals a big explosion!!!” Donghae continued.

“See!! Even the person as stupid as Donghae Hyung knows!!!” Kyuhyun pointed to Donghae as the latter frowned, wondering it was a compliment or insulting.

“Hey!!”

 

Donghae was about to give Kyuhyun a smack as Jessica's voice interrupted them. “Donghae, Yoona, Kyuhyun, why is the microwave shaking behind you?”

Their eyes went wide as they remembered the reason why they were fighting. And, suddenly,

 

BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

 

Tiffany's paradise-like kitchen turned into a big mess.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Siwon was sleeping peacefully with Tiffany in his arms and,

 

BBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

 

A loud sound broke out and woke him up from deep slumber.

Siwon's eyes shot opened as he sightly jumped on the bed which made Tiffany stirred from her sleep. Siwon moved as light as he could, tried not to wake the girl up and walking downstairs.

When he reached the kitchen door, he was welcomed by a thick smoke. He could hear clearly there were somebody coughing and shouting from the smoke.

“Yah!! *cough*... what did you *cough*... do?” Jessica coughed and tried hard to voice out.

“No, *cough*... it's just Yoona with some *cough*... materials that can *cough*... explode....” Donghae coughed, answered.

“You pighead!! Go to school and learn properly!!!” Kyuhyun shouted and smacked Yoona's head.

“Yah!!! It's just an accident!!! I told you!!! Accident!! A-C-I-D-E-N-T!!!” Yoona protested back while covering her head.

“Missing an 'C', stupid!! It's A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T!!! Accident!!!” A another smack on her head by Kyuhyun.

 

“Ehem!” A sound of throat clearing could be heard from the door. As they turned back, they could see their leader stood with hands crossed on his chest and raised an eyebrow at them.

“I've just left you guys for about, hm, I don't know, 40 minutes? And you've already exploded the kitchen?” Siwon said, still eyebrow-raising at them. “Tiffany won't be happy if she see you messing up with her paradise. You'd better clean up,”

Siwon was about to leave the room when Kyuhyun spoke. “Siwon Hyung, won't you help us?”

Siwon turned back, silent for a moment then said. “No, why would I? You messed up, you cleaned up. I have nothing to do with this,” With that the charisma leader quickly left the kitchen.

The other four groaned loudly. They were never the one who cleaned up. Now, they started to miss the healthy Tiffany. They should be appreciated her more. Remind them to treat Tiffany nicely after she recovered.

-----------------------------------------------------

With much of their reluctance, they finally finished cleaning the kitchen. Donghae slumped into the sofa, panting. “Now, I know... why... Tiffany is so skinny... This is so exhausted... just like Siwon Hyung's workout...”

“Yeah... I know... I don't think... cleaning could be this tired...” Jessica leaned against Donghae's shoulders, also panting.

While the two maknae were lying on the floor, unable to talk.

“Did you guys done cleaning?” Siwon asked as he stepped into the living room.

“Can you see... we are about to die here?” Kyuhyun said breathlessly from the floor and Yoona nodded.

“I will take that as a 'Yes'.” Siwon said in amusement. “Do you appreciated what we've done for you four now?”

“Did you come back to give us a lesson? Go away, Oppa. Because I'm not in my right mind to hear this.” Jessica said tiredly and waved her hand lazily.

“Ani, I come back because I forgot,” Siwon said before pulling out some money and handed it to Donghae. “Buy food, okay? I don't think those porridge pots in the kitchen could be eaten.” He and pointed at Jessica's food as she pouted and the other three snickered.

“Let's go buy food. I'm hungry,” Yoona suddenly had her strength back and jumped up and down like a whiny child.

“Bbali~ Your maknaes are about to die with an empty stomach~~~” Kyuhyun joined with Yoona jumped up and down as they did aegyo. How can food make them become lively again so quickly?

 

“Did I see two Yoona just now?” Jessica mumbled. They headed out for buy food.

“Siwon Hyung, close the door for us. We're going out,” Donghae shouted back and Siwon nodded.

“Have a safe trip!! Don't explode anything on your way!!” Siwon shouted and waved at them from the door. He looked like a father who said goodbye to his children before they went to school.

“Remember to come home soon. If you do something naughty, don't let the police catch you, okay?!! I won't come to the police station to pick the four of you up!!”

“Very funny, Hyung!!” Kyuhyun turned back and shouted in sarcasm.

“I know!!!” Siwon shouted and smiled as he continued to wave at them.

He could hear Donghae and Kyuhyun shouted from a far with the “I hate you!!”.

He smiled and shouted back. “Love you too!!!”

Siwon chuckled and shook his head as he closed the door. “These silly kids,”

Suddenly, a pair of skinny hands wrapped around Siwon's waist. His head turned around and he saw Tiffany burying her face into his back and whispered. “Why did you go? Wonnie~”

Siwon smiled and hugged the girl's fragile body. “Sorry, I have some problem with our dongsaengs. But it's okay now. Come, let's go upstairs. It's not good for you to stay here.”

Then the boy knelled down and picked up Tiffany as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded.

 

Little did they know, their sweet time was about to end when a storm coming near. The first storm of their lives.

This was the calm before the storm. They'd better prepare themselves for it.

 

----- Flash back, yesterday afternoon-----


“S-Siwon-sshi,”

 

A timid and soft voice called Siwon back as he was about to go to the gate to meet his housemates. He turned back and saw a strange girl stood behind him. “Yes?” He asked with a gentle voice.

“I-I was wondering...” The girl blushed darkly when she saw Siwon's dimple-smile. “I... I want to ask...” She was lost her voice for a moment and played with her fingers.

Siwon chuckled as he saw the usual sight of Tiffany which was displayed perfectly by the girl in front of him. Tiffany also had a habit to play with her fingers when she was nervous. Siwon couldn't forget that cute image when they first met.

Siwon silently examinated the strange girl's features as she was stuttering.

'She have the same lips as Tiffany,” He thought. 'And the same eyes, too,'

“Siwon-sshi... I... I was wondering... can you... can you... go out with me?” The girl stuttered and stole a glance at the lad in front of her.

“Go out?” Siwon voiced out and the girl nodded. 'Did she invite me to hang out with her?' He thought. 'Why did she just invite only me? Is it because she doesn't have any friend to hang out?.'

Our clueless Siwon who didn't have any girlfriend since birth, just simply thought that 'Go out' the girl mentioned was at the same meaning with 'Hang out' as he thought.

“Okay,” Siwon said cluelessly as the girl looked up and smiled brightly. “Jeongmal? (Really?)”

'Wow, she has the same smile as Tiffany's too'. Siwon thought. Did he know? Everything he thought also went to Tiffany.

Siwon nodded without thinking.

“Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!” The girl smiled brightly and shook Siwon's hands repeatedly before running away. “See you tomorrow, Oppa~”

Siwon stood there dumbfounded. Did she just ask him to go out? Why did she run away without going anywhere?

Siwon scratched his head and thought hard. Maybe, he was played prank. His clueless mind.

 

But the person who stood behind the wall, wasn't as clueless as he were. She completely understood what 'Go out' meant. Tiffany covered , prevented herself from crying out loud as she slide down from the wall and sat on the floor.

After fifteen minutes waiting for Siwon, they still didn't see the boy coming out. Tiffany decided to go and find her bestfriend.

When she passed the school's garden, she accidentally heard someone confessing. With curiosity, Tiffany took a peek and startled when she saw Siwon standing there. She couldn't believed it when Siwon accepted the girl.

 

Her heart broke into million pieces. She had been waiting for so long yet now someone had come and stole Siwon away from her.

 

As she heard Siwon stepped away, she broke out crying endlessly.

With a shaky hand, Tiffany took out her phone and informed the rest that she went to buy something. But truthfully, she was sitting at the park and cried which she ended up staying under the rain for two hours before going home.

 

Tiffany wished that what she heard was a dream but it was not. Her storm had come and she had to face with it, bravely.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ Lucia is texting C:

I'm soooooo sorrryyy for the loooonngg update *dodge bricks from angry readers* I have some problem. Mianhae *puppy eyes* Will you forgive me?~~~

I want to thank my friend HummingBirds for the amazing poster. Thank you so much. *give you thousands of kisses* Muah ~<3

Another thing, Mianhae, I have added some drama into this :p I need some drama to make them realize their feeling. So bear with me a little, ne?

I just changed my username from sifany4ever to LuciaLuu. Notice it for me, ne? Dont mistake it :)

Anyway, here is your chapter. Tell me what you think ~~~~

Oh, I almost forgot. I created a new story. Here it is: Before U Come. If you have free time, just drop by and read it for me, ne? Love you~<3 (Just click into the tittle, it will lead you to the story)

Don't forget to drop your comment ^^

Kamsahamnida~ Saranghaeyo ~~~