Kyuhyun's "beast"

The Story of Six People

Ayo my lovely readers! I have new character for you. See that picture? It’s a character from a horror movie named Child’s Play produced in 1988. It was an old movie so maybe some of you don’t know about it. The main character named Chucky. I just tell that because the rest you have to find out. Goodbye~

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m so pathetic.” Kyuhyun sighed for the nth time. “Remind me again why I have to sit in this God-knows-why full of pathetic stuffed animal room?” He turned around and asked the pouting girl who was hugging her knees.

 

“Because I’m upset. Whenever I’m upset, I always go to this room. And now, you’re stuck with me. It means you have to go too.” Yoona’s voice came out, dispirited.

 

“Still upset over the not-having-super-power thing?” Kyuhyun sighed. “It’s ok. You don’t need it anyway.”

 

“But you guys look so cool with powers.”

 

“Please, look at these.” Kyuhyun turned around, pointed at his ears and tail. “I don’t know if being a kitten can consider cool. If my parents see this, I’ll never live it down.”

 

“Besides,” His voice softened. “You’re cool even with or without super power. So, don’t be upset over it.”

 

“Really?” Yoona opened wide her deer eyes.

 

“Yes,” He smiled. “Then stop being mussy-mussy and let’s get the hell out of here!” And changed immediately afterward. “I’m gonna throw up if I’m here for a few minutes!” He stood up and dragged Yoona out.

 

“Wait! Wait!” Yoona pulled back and picked up a stuffed deer. “I want to bring this out!” She hugged the animal.

 

“Do you need to bring that pathetic stuffed toy along?” Kyuhyun questioned. Before they could react, a small soft body flew by and knocked on Kyuhyun’s face.

 

The stuffed deer on Yoona’s hands was gone.

 

The two of them froze.

 

“This world is maddening.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he stared at the culprit which (who) just hit him, now was snuggling on Yoona’s legs. Kyuhyun swore, he would grab the stuffed toy and threw it out from the window if it wasn’t Yoona’s birthday gift of her parents.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Yoona called, shakily. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun narrowed. “Your animal is possessed and hit me?”

 

“No!” She turned back. Her face showed excitement. “I finally have super power!”

 

“Yeah, great.” Kyuhyun grumbled and glared at the deer.

 

“I’m gonna make these alive,” Yoona turned around and went back to the room.

 

“What?! Come on, we’re about to get out of here, remember?” Kyuhyun was far from the door a half of meter.

 

“No! I’ve always wanted to play with alive-toys since I was young.” Yoona protested. “I’m not gonna miss this chance!”

-----------------------------------------------

“It’s weird.” Donghae mumbled.

 

“What’s weird?” Jessica asked.

 

“The maknaes are so quiet.” He said. “If as normal, they’re probably trying to kill each other right now. But I don’t see any noise.”

 

Jessica gasped. “Maybe, they already killed each other. Omo, what I should tell their parents if they die?”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Siwon said and turned his newspapers to another page. “They have lived with each other for years. If they didn’t kill each other before, why would they now? And no, Donghae, you can’t steal my cake.”

 

“I hate your power.” Donghae grumbled and sat back to his chair.

 

“I think I will get more cake.” Tiffany smiled and stood up. “Anyone wants drink?” They nodded.

 

Just when Tiffany walked into the kitchen, they heard her shouting and the sound of several kitchen knives embed into the wall, metal, door and some of them flew to the living room.

 

“What’s wrong?” They ran to the kitchen. As Tiffany sat on the floor, face looked horrified. Knives were everywhere.

 

“Remind me never piss Tiffany off.” Donghae whispered to Jessica.

 

“What’s wrong, Fany?” Siwon came up and help the girl up. “Are you ok?”

 

“Bug… Bug…” Tiffany said shakily and pointed as they could see something black at the corner with a knife stabbed on its back, looking obviously trying to escape.

 

“Is that spider?” Siwon narrowed his eyebrows. The spider was ten times bigger than its normal size. He picked it up. “A spider toy? How can it walk?”

 

“Hey, Jessica, look! It’s so cute!” Donghae gave it to the girl but she avoided it. “Ew! Get that disgusting thing out of me!” She walked backward and tripped on a cucumber stuffed toy.

 

Jessica’s face went pale as she grabbed a knife on the wall and sliced it into many pieces.

 

“Wow, good skill. You should sign in a course of cooking.” Donghae complimented with a big smile.

 

The pieces were like having legs as it ran toward to stairs where Yoona and Kyuhyun appeared. “Eonnie~ That’s my favorite stuffed toy! Why did you destroy it?”

 

“That was what you did?!” Jessica shouted. “You know how much I hate cucumber and you use it to scare me?!” She seemed like killing somebody.

 

“No, Eonnie! It’s not what I mean!” Yoona looked around. “I will show you.” She spotted Donghae’s Nemo lying on the sofa. “Look.”

 

Yoona reached out her hand and touch the toy as it came alive and crept on the floor.

 

“Cool.” Donghae smiled. “Nemo, come to Papa.” He clapped as the fish immediately went to his arms. “Congratulation, Yoona! You finally have a power!” He hugged Nemo and gave the younger girl a thump up.

 

“Thank you, Oppa!”

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun, what’s wrong with your face?” Jessica noticed the swollen cheek of the boy.

 

“It was because of Yoona’s the most pathetic stupid disgusting violent stuffed deer!” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth as he received another hit on his other cheek. “See! It hits me again!”

 

They were playing with the walking-stuffed toy when suddenly Siwon heard a bass dangerous voice.

 

Found you.

 

He could sense his neck hair standing up as a suspicious air crept behind them. He turned back but there was no one there.

 

“That’s weird.” Siwon mumbled.

----------------------------------------------------

 

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” Tiffany asked as she watched her friend went back and forth in the house. “You’ve been checking those doors for an hour already. Don’t worry. I have checked them very carefully. It’s all closed.”

 

Siwon ignored Tiffany and continued to check. Siwon opened the curtain as he looked outside. Everything looked normal, dark and peacefully. The light outside the street was the only thing to lighten up a whole darkness. There were not many houses still stayed awake.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked worriedly and touched Siwon’s shoulder. “You’ve been acting weird since this afternoon. Is there anything wrong? Is someone out there?” She tipped toes and tried to look from the taller boy’s shoulder.

 

What a pretty girl. It’s such a waste if you die, no? The voice sounded again and made Siwon shiver. He immediately turned back and closed the curtain.

 

“No, there is no one. Let’s go inside.” Siwon hurried led Tiffany upstairs. Before he went up, Siwon looked around one time then turned off the light.

 

If he had closed the curtain later a few minutes, Siwon would have witnessed a scene, a scene that would haunt him for the rest of the day.

 

In the middle of the flower bush standing one of the dolls which Yoona made to come alive but this one was different. He was not like any dolls in the house. It was like an abandon doll.

 

The doll’s face was ugly because of some deep wounded around his eyes and mouth, some was sewed but other was not as it could be seen open. The blonde hair was burned and not a whole. Some curls of hair appeared on the face. The creepy big blue eyes are lifeless but it flashed something mysterious when he saw two figures at the huge window. Mouth curled up into a scary smirk as his eyes followed the image of light turned off and stopped at the window of the room with a pink curtain flying with the cold wind.

 

The sunflower planted in the garden was crushed in the tiny plastic hand. His eyes glittering so much evil.

 

Game starts.

 

Siwon’s heart skipped a big thump as he looked around. He heard it again. That voice.

 

“Oppa, Oppa,” Tiffany waved her hand in front of the boy as Siwon jumped a bit and turned back.

 

“Yes?”

 

“What’s wrong, Oppa? I’m serious this time. You just spaced out again.” Tiffany pouted. “Answer me. I noticed you kept looking back and forth.” Something sparked in her head. “Omo, did you hear anything bad?”  

 

Siwon looked at the girl’s concerned face then diverted it to a bunny doll she held inside her arms. The doll was snuggled closer into Tiffany’s embrace like a baby. It was such a warm scene to behold.

 

“Nothing.” He smiled. “I didn’t hear anything. I just easily get paralyzed lately. It’s fine.”

 

“You get paralyzed?” Tiffany’s face grew more concerned. “Did you see the doctor? Be carefull. Don’t make yourself sick.”

 

“I’m fine.” Siwon smiled and ruffled the girl’s hair. “Go sleep early, ok? I will go and check the other.” He closed the window.

 

“Sleep early, Oppa.” Tiffany smiled. “Good night.”

 

“Good night.” Siwon smiled and turned off the light. When he closed the door, his face turned serious. He might not know whose that mysterious voice is. But if they’re threat to his friends’ lives, he won’t let them go that easily.

---------------------------------------------------------  

 

The night started as cold wind blown strongly. A small hand pushed the window as it slowly opened. Everything was silent. The pink bunny was snoring quietly beside the bed as Tiffany was sleeping soundly in the middle of the bed.

 

A small shadow appeared vaporously behind the curtain. In a blink, it disappeared. The sound of wooden floor creaked as the shadow came closer to the bed. The bunny was woken up by a weigh on it. Before it could speak, a strength had threw the stuffed toy outside the window.

 

Tiffany was still sleeping soundly.

 

Mouth curled up into a smirk as hand held tight on the axe.

 

Goodbye, my dear!

 

Axe lifted up but never lowered down when a kick was rewarded into the doll’s stomach. The doll was casted to hit on the wall, dropped down with a loud sound and woke Tiffany up.

 

The light was by Donghae as he heard a loud sound at the room next to his. “What’s wrong?!”

 

Using the opportunity, the doll immediately shot up and planned to escape from the window when Siwon shot him with a hand gun. Blood spilled out from his arm. The axe dropped down on the floor but the culprit was nowhere to be seen.

 

“What happened?” Tiffany stood up from the bed. Face looked worried.

 

Siwon picked up the axe. He turned the axe around as a small craven word could be seen. “Chucky?”

 

“Donghae,” He called. “Go get Jessica and the maknaes here. Immediately.” 

 

Just in a few minutes, six people gathered around Tiffany’s room.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun yawned. “Why did you call us in the middle of the night like this?”

 

“That’s right, Oppa,” Yoona said sleepily. “Why did you call?”

 

Jessica didn’t have enough strength like the maknae to ask as she leaned on Donghae’s shoulder, dozed off.

 

“There is a murderer here.” Siwon stated solemnly. “I don’t know who he was but apparently, he is trying to kill us.”

 

The maknaes stopped their yawning as Jessica seemed to be more conscious. They paused for a while before bursting out laughing.

 

“Oppa, I don’t know you have such a great sense of humor. That’s so funny!”

“Oh my gosh, that was a good one!”

“Don’t be ridiculous! You’ve watched too much movies already!”

 

They continued to laugh but their laughter deadened when they saw the other three stayed silent, even Donghae, the happy-go-lucky guy of the group, didn’t laugh.

 

“You’re not serious, right?” Kyuhyun asked again.

 

“No, Siwon Hyung is right. There is a murderer in here.” Donghae put on his serious face. “I saw it. It was trying to kill Tiffany.”

 

The three turned terrified as they turned to the girl. “Are you ok? Did you hurt anywhere?” They looked concerned as Tiffany shook her head. “Lucky for me that Siwon Oppa came just in time. He shot it on the shoulder.”

 

They turned to Siwon for explanation.

 

“I heard it. I have heard it this afternoon when the stuffed toy came alive.” Siwon said. “I could feel it behind us but I couldn’t sense it.”

 

“! Hyung, you heard it and you didn’t tell us about that!” Kyuhyun grabbed his collar. “She could have died! If you didn’t come in time, she could have died!”

 

“But I did, didn’t I?!” Siwon shouted back. “I thought I was paralyzed! So I’m not sure enough to tell you! Do you think I wanted to do that?!”

 

The room was silent. “I just wanted you guys to be safe. I don’t want anyone to be hurt.”

 

“Oppa, I know. But next time, trust us, ok? Don’t act alone.” Tiffany smiled and put a hand on Siwon’s shoulder. “You have us backing up for you. Don’t worry. Right, guys?” She turned around as they nodded.

 

“Now, let’s find out about our murderer, ok?”

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Lucia is texting.

This is the crapiest of crap in the deepest of the bottom of the ocean. I’m getting crazy here. I'm out of "beast" idea so here it is~

I don’t remember much about chucky because it's five years since I watched it but I can't bring myself to watch again. And I don't encourage you to watch it. If you're horror lover, enjoy~

This is the first time that I wrote horror, how is it? Can I write horror?