Fairytales get messed up!

The Story of Six People

Would you like to join the game?

 

One day, a suspicious invitation was sent to the six’s phones. Like you normal people, you would normally decide to ignore the message and let it go like nothing happened. But, hell no, who do you think these people are? They even resented that this world didn’t have enough problem and as people with good sense of citizenship as they are, they contributed more.

 

Hence, they press play.

 

And, the journey began.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Tiffany Hwang.

Type: weird creature with fishtail and red hair.

Address: Deep bottom of ocean blue.

Strength: a broken-glasses singing voice.

Weakness: Doesn’t know how to walk.

Characteristic: being shy with a particular handsome prince.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany opened her eyes, surrounded her was water.

 

“Where am I?” She remembered cleaning the floor when receiving the message and bam! Here is she. “These are fishtail?” Tiffany just realized her lower body covered in fish scales and stuck into a bulk, replaced those gorgeous legs of hers.

 

“Cool, I’m a mermaid!” Yeah, instead of frightening, she was happy. Such a carefree person.

 

Once upon a time, in a splendid palace on the bed of the bluest ocean, lived the Sea King, a wise old triton with a long flowing white beard…

A voice resounded above her.

 

“I have a story-teller?” Tiffany exclaimed. “Hello, Teller-nim, nice to meet you. Please take care of me!”

 

He lived in a magnificent palace, built of gaily colored coral and seashells, together with his five daughters, very beautiful mermaids…

She was ignored.

 

Tiffany pouted. A thought came into sight.

 

“Ah, ah, ah, in the story I was supposed to fall into with the prince when he got into trouble with thunderstorm right?” Tiffany said excitedly.

 

“Teller-nim, keep reading the story line, ne?” Tiffany waved every direction since she didn’t know where he was. “I’m off to see the prince now!” And gone like a wind. “Bye bye!”

 

Story teller-nim “…” Miss, did you read the profile? Your characteristic is shy. Shy. Let me repeat again. S.H.Y. SHY!! How can you swim like a rocket launching toward the prince like that?! And the story hasn’t gone to that page yet! Come back!

 

Poor teller-nim, Tiffany couldn’t hear his desperate inner voice and kept swimming. To be honest, she already had a prince to expect and you already knew who. Ha-ha, I’m not telling.

 

When she almost reached the water level, Tiffany swore she could hear someone shouting up there.

 

“Oh my God! Oh my God! What the heck! I just start the game! Can you give me an easier scene?!” She could see a human shadow clinging on the foremast like a leech. “Noooo, doggie. Hang on. Don’t drop into the sea! Don’t drop into the sea!” He just grabbed a big dog’s tail as the animal squirmed in hurt.

 

That was not so Siwon-like… Oops, I said it.

 

“Donghae?” Tiffany stared, wide eyes at the lad on the ship.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Lee Donghae.

Type: A Prince who seems to have attraction with thunderstorm whenever he’s on board.

Address: Somewhere on the beach.

Strength: ship-driving skill that manages to stab someone to death.

Weakness: 2-second gold fish memory, forget someone after they change clothes.

Characteristic: innocent guy who cannot even kiss the girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Tiffany? Tiffany! Oh my God! Tiffany, help me! I’m about to die here!” Donghae exclaimed when he saw the small figure appeared half in the sea.

 

Teller-nim, you got the wrong person! ;A; Tiffany wanted to cry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

After moving one page, the sea had calmed down and they had arrived at the beach.

 

“Donghae, why are you here?” Tiffany looked at the soaking wet man who hugged the dog, pathetically.

 

“I don’t know. I was watching movie and received a stupid message invited me the game.” Donghae looked pity. “As soon as I arrived, the ship shook madly and storm broke out.”

 

“No way. I received that message too!” Tiffany exclaimed. “What’s going on?”

 

“Beat me…” Donghae buried his face into the dog’s neck as he started to draw circles on the sand.

 

“What abo---” Tiffany was about to say something when suddenly, someone cut her off. “Prince, Prince, you got a wedding invitation from the neighborhood country!” A servant ran hurriedly toward Donghae, trying to deliver the letter.

 

But, the boy was hurt by the accident earlier and didn’t care anything as he started to draw bigger circles.

 

Servant “…”

 

Tiffany “…”

 

“I will take that.” Tiffany smiled and took the mail from the servant. The servant was staring weirdly at Tiffany’s tail.

 

“What are you looking at? Haven’t seen someone cosplay mermaid?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow and said. The servant shook his head and started to run back.

 

 Story teller-nim felt like dying for the first time. That’s not how you say it, Miss! You’re supposed to hide your identity!

 

Tiffany opened the letter.

 

 

By the grace of God and with the blessings of our dear parents,

We

Choi Siwon

&

Im YoonA

Request the honor of your presence as we join hands in the faraway kingdom.

 

 

“Tiffany!”

 

She officially fainted.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

In neighborhood country,

 

“Yoona, can you stop walking back and forth? I have a headache already.” Siwon rubbed his forehead as he closed to reduce the pain.

 

“But, Oppa, we’re about to get married in a few days.” Yoona who wore wedding dress, exclaimed. “I can’t find someone to steal the bride that fast. And I don’t want to get married now!”

 

--------------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Im YoonA.

Type: a female with biggest OCD.

Address: In a big house inside the kingdom.

Strength: crying power can call for fairy Godmother.

Weakness: always loose her shoe.

Characteristics: obsessed with small animal, mice, birds, ect.

-----------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Choi Siwon.

Type: shoe collector.

Address: in the castle.

Strength: good eyes that can pick up a glass shoe in the white stairs.

Weakness: cannot remember someone’s face and need their shoes to recognize them.

Characteristics: kind of guy that even his father’s afraid he will F.A.

---------------------------------------------

 

“I will think of something.” Siwon couldn’t stand anymore as he stood up and pushed Yoona down by her shoulders. “Now, sit.”

 

“They have plenty of cakes. Eat whatever you want.” Yoona still want to say something but nodded obediently and munched on the cheese cakes. “This is good. Can I pack home if we can leave?”

 

Siwon wanted to face palm or head desk. This is hopeless.

 

There was a commotion outside as Siwon heard someone shouted.

 

“Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! The important thing needs to say thrice! The ship is coming through!” 

 

Before she could react, a loud broken sound echoed the castle as the biggest glasses window shattered and a big ship appeared in front of his eyes.

 

“Donghae Oppa?” Yoona just dropped her cake.

 

“Hyung! Yoona! I’m so happy to see you guys!” Donghae launched up and hugged the two.

 

“Donghae, where did you come from?” Siwon asked the younger boys. “And where do you find this ship? And how do you get here? The beach is thousand miles away.”

 

“Well, seems like all the physics fail. Gravity doesn’t exist. Ha-ha,” Donghae laughed as the two’s face was like do-you-think-I’m-stupid. “Fine, Peter Pan let me borrow it because if not, Tiffany’s gonna plunge a whole neverland into the sea--- Oh my God, Tiffany!” He remembered he forgot something.

 

“*cough* *cough* Thanks for remembering me.” Tiffany snickered as she climbed out the ship difficultly.

 

“Fany-ah!” “Eonnie!” Siwon’s and Yoona’s lit up as Donghae pouted. Why no one is that happy when they see him?

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“I like this better.” Donghae put his legs on the table at he lied down on the sofa. “This is heaven. Oh, cake!”

 

“I was wondering.” Tiffany asked as Siwon helped her sit on the chair. “Our story just started. How can yours develop so fast?”

 

“No, ours just started as well.” Yoona finished her 5th cake. “Like, few hours ago.”

 

“Then what about this?” Donghae held up the wedding invitation.

 

“Yoona came dragged in when she met me. She was break-dancing outside and the guard captured her.” Siwon poured a cup of tea and gave it to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany “…”

 

Donghae “…”

 

The story teller just slammed his face into the script.

 

“So, we’re about to get married somehow.”

 

“Wow, that escalated fast.” Donghae used one arm to support his head and one arm to eat the cake as he lied side way.

 

“What about your step mother?” Tiffany just recalled. “She didn’t do anything?”

 

Teller-nim was crying inside. Thank you for remembering QAQ

 

.

.

Meanwhile, at the stepmother’s house,

“Ha! Eat that, losers! I won!” The Fairy Godmother slammed the cards down on the table, feeling triumphant in front of the three mother and daughters. “Now, where is my money?!”

 

“Hm!” The stepmother bit her hanker chief and shouted. “Anastasia, Drizella, bring my x-box, I need to revenge!”

 

“Bring it on!”

.

.

 

“Yeah, she doesn’t do anything.” Yoona nodded. “Eonnie, you still have your tail and voice. What’s about Ursula?”

 

Tiffany put hand under her chin and tried to think.

 

.

.

Knock! Knock!

 

“Drizella, get the door!”

 

“Ok!” Drizella opened the door and saw a big woman with white short hair and black skirt standing outside. “Can I help you?”

 

“Yes, dear.” Ursula smiled. “Can I join you?”

.

.

 

The story teller was on the verge of dying for the second time.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

In another country,

 

“Dear, dear, you need to wake up.” Jessica was woken up by a voice.

 

“That’s right, dear. We are out of strawberry. We need you to pick some more.” A sweet voice resounded. Jessica buried her face into the pillow deeper. Who give a care about strawberry?

 

“Dear, that’s your favorite. We need those it for the cake in your birthday.”

 

Jessica growled. Either way, they still didn’t know how to make cake so why had to?

 

------------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Jessica Jung.

Type: the princess who sleeps for thousand years.

Address: either in jungle or castle.

Strength: sleep.

Weakness: sleep.

Characteristics: noble, tender toward the prince.

------------------------------------------------

 

“Are you sure this is the way?” Donghae asked.

 

“Yes, I’m sure.” Siwon said as he carried Tiffany in his arms.

 

“Last time you also said you’re sure but it was Snow White.” Yoona mumbled.

 

“Remind me again why we cannot use the ship?” Donghae asked again.

 

“If you want Maleficent find Jessica then go ahead.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

“Wait, silent, I’m hearing something.” Tiffany quieted the younger.

 

A singing voice echoed in the jungle.

 

“This brings so much creepiness.” Donghae rubbed his arms.

 

“That’s Jessica. Let’s go.” Siwon picked up his pace and ran toward where the voice started.

 

“Ah~~~ Ah~~~ Ah~~~” Jessica swung across the jungle. “I know you, I walked with you once upon the dream~~

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and sang. If that story teller didn’t keep saying over and over again that she had to sing, she wouldn’t do this stupid thing. And that stupid prince, where is he? Once he appeared, I’m gonna strangle him to death for running late.

 

Finally, a shadow appeared behind her. Jessica swung her arms behind and grabbed on that person’s collar, used her shoulder as a prop and swung his chin behind.

 

A shriek resounded in the middle of the jungle.

 

Teller-nim: “…” He was secretly hoping Maleficent would not join the villain clan with their games. Well, he hoped.

 

“Donghae?”  Jessica was surprised to see the boy. That was for plagiarism. If not your role, don’t steal it.

 

“Hyung.” Kyuhyun from behind appeared.

 

“Kyuhyun!” The three from behind exclaimed.

 

“Yoona! Hyung! Noona!”

 

The reunion was so warm-hearted that no one noticed the poor boy that almost got his neck broken.

 

Donghae: QAQ

 

---------------------------------------------------

Character profile:

Name: Cho Kyuhyun.

Type: Prince who like travelling inside the jungle.

Address: unknown.

Strength: can shoot sword.

Weakness: unknown.

Characteristics: being stalker for a certain girl.

---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, this is Lucia ^^ I’m a big fan of Disney so you can see I write a lot related to their movie. When I love something, I usually have weird thought and it. I guess it’s enough of Disney for me in this week lol no more Disney throwback ;) I hope I don’t offend anyone’s favorite. Enjoy reading.

Thank you

P.s: Just in case, this is a crying face--> QAQ  

I like to use that :">