Who is the owner?

The Story of Six People

Someone said I should warn her when there is scary scene so here is my warning ;)

---------------------------------------------------- 

 

Who is the owner of Chucky?

 

Ok, that was difficult.

 

“I don’t think I’m the owner,” Siwon shook his head.

 

“Me too,” Donghae agreed.

 

“Me three,” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Of course, how could they be? They are boys. And boys didn’t play dolls.

 

So, the boys were not and the left suspects were the girls.

 

Suspect 1: Tiffany: “I don’t know if I own him. I can’t remember.”

Suspect 2: Jessica: “The axe looks familiar to me. I have seen it somewhere. Maybe, it’s mine.”

Suspect 3: Yoona: “I think that doll could be mine. Judging his condition, maybe, it’s mine.”

 

Ok, Tiffany is out of picture.

 

“Are you sure it’s yours?” Siwon asked the two girls.

 

“I’m not sure but I think I knew this somewhere.” Jessica glanced at the tomahawk.

 

“Me too. Maybe, we’ll remember if we see him.” Yoona suggested.

 

“Isn’t it a bit dangerous?” Donghae asked in worry.

 

“Well, we have to try.” Kyuhyun said. “Don’t worry. We’ll back them up.”

 

They were so deep in conversation that they didn’t notice a pair of scary blue eyes watching them from the chink of the windows.

 

The corner of ripped lips curled up into a smirk. The wounded shoulder had been bandaged and blood could be seen on it.

 

This gonna be fun.

 

A cold wind made Siwon’s neck hair stand up as he turned around in a flash.

 

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” Tiffany asked.

 

“No, nothing,” He smiled in consolation. “This window hadn’t been shut carefully yet. I will close it now.”

 

A trail of foggy circle printed on the glass.

 

Siwon’s heart just skipped a beat and lost it rhythm. A nameless worry spread inside him.

 

There was no way the glass could get foggy in the middle of the night. At least, it had to wait until the morning that fog would appear. And now, the glass window had a small spot of it.

It meant…

 

Someone had been standing there…

 

 

A strong wind blew from the living room to the kitchen, brought along breathe of danger. Then, everything black out.

 

The night began…

 

“!” Siwon cursed under his breathe. He slammed the window shut, immediately opened the cupboard and threw two guns toward Kyuhyun and Donghae. “Protect yourself and your partners!”

 

The sense of danger was coming closer. They felt it, from everywhere but, they didn’t know where it would come. The loss of sight heightened everyone’s caution. The sound of crickets didn’t seem so harmony to them anymore. It sounded more like the cry of death.

 

The floor was creaking. Footsteps were coming closer, closer and closer…

 

Do you want to play hide and clap?

 

A childish innocent voice broke the tension. But as soon as it mentioned the game, all six people felt like they had been dropped into an ice basement.

 

Hide and clap…

It was a childhood game. The seeker would turn over ten times with a blindfold to start the game. They only could ask the hiders to clap three times to estimate where they were.

 

This game was played long ago and now, it had been forgotten.

 

And the six remembered clearly, they had been playing it in their childhood.

 

 

How about playing it with me?

 

The footsteps kept coming closer…

 

“Stay back!” A loud dynamic sound exploded on the floor. Smoke was coming out from Siwon’s gun.

 

Everyone tightened their guard as they tried to hear around. Tiffany took a step back. The wooden floor creaked again…

Before it crumbled…

 

“Oppa!” was all Tiffany could say before she disappeared under the floor.

 

“Fany! Fany! Fany!” Siwon immediately knelled down and called after her but all he could see was black. “Damn it!”

 

“Jessica! Yoona! Take the flashlight on the cupboard!” Siwon ran out from the kitchen. “Donghae! Kyuhyun! Follow me and protect the girls!”

 

--------------------------------------------------

“Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!” Tiffany was hitting madly on the surface next to her, calling out for help. “Oppa! Oppa! I’m here! Help me!” Surrounded her was darkness, Tiffany didn’t know where she was or what it was but the only thing in her mind was escape.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Can you hear me?!” Tiffany felt tears running down on her cheeks. Fear was covering inside. “I’m here! Help me!”

 

“Fany! Fany! Where are you?!” Siwon ran around the house, thumping on every wall he could, hoping for Tiffany could hear him.

 

“Tiffany!” “Noona!” “Eonnie!”

 

Tiffany heard them. She heard them calling out for her. “Guys! I’m here! I’m here! Help me!” But her effort was in vain because it seemed like she was the only one could hear. The other five’s voices was getting farther. “Oppa! Jessica! Yoona! I’m here! Donghae! Kyuhyun! Help me!”

 

Their voices kept getting further. “Guys! Don’t leave me here! I’m scare!” Her hand was bleeding due to too much thumping. Her whole body ached because of the falling. “Guys…” But the pain on her hand wasn’t enough to defeat her fear.

 

Do you want to play hide and clap?

 

A clap was sounded behind Tiffany.

 

Do you want to play hide and clap?

 

Another clap.

 

“D-Don’t… Don’t… come here…” Tiffany moved backward. “I’m… begging you… don’t come… here please…” Her voice was trembling. “Please…”

 

Do you want to play hide and clap?

 

Tiffany’s back touched the wall.

 

The third clap sounded in front of her.

 

Too bad. It’s the third clap. You lost this game. Be ready for your punishment.

 

The sound of metal trailed on the ground could be heard clearly.

 

The smell of danger was coming near. Tiffany wanted to shout. She wanted to scream. But there was nothing coming out from .

-----------------------------------------------------

 

OPPA!

 

“It’s Fany!” Siwon stopped when a shouting came to his head. He turned around. “It’s coming from the basement!”

 

“Really? I didn’t hear anything.” Jessica said as she flew along.

 

“Neither do I.” Donghae agreed.

 

“No, it’s definitely Tiffany’s voice!” Siwon opened the door and ran down without any hesitation. “She is calling for help!”

 

The last door was opened and the basement was empty.

 

“She is not here.” Yoona said.

 

“Are you sure you heard her?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Yes, I am!” Siwon stated. “She was—”

 

HELP ME!

 

Siwon turned his head and stared at the wardrobe standing next to the wall. “Give me the tomahawk.” He rolled up his sleeves and started to shatter the wooden wardrobe.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

Siwon left their question unanswered and continued his job.

 

Until the wardrobe was destroyed completely by Siwon, a secret door revealed.

 

“I didn’t know there is such thing in our house.” It was a statement in surprise.

 

“Fany! Fany! Are you there?!” Siwon didn’t have time to reluctant. His beloved friend was in danger. “Fany! Where are you?! Answer me!”

 

“Hyung! It’s dangerous! Don’t go down alone!”

 

“Oppa, wait for me!”

 

The door opened, revealing a creepy doll backing them before slowly turning around, smirking in a fearful way. His blue big eyes were cut in the middle along with a few scratches on the face. Hair was messy. Hand held a scissor. But, what made Siwon’s heart skip a beat was blood stained on his clothes.

 

“Fany! Fany! Fany-ah!” Siwon looked around in worry. “Fany!”

 

“Oppa…” Tiffany called, breathlessly from behind. “Oppa…” Her shoulder was bleeding. “Oppa… I’m here…” 

 


“Are you alright?” Siwon asked. Just by looking at her bloody shoulder could make his heart ache. “Does it hurt?”

 

“No, thank God… that I have telekinesis… so I managed to steal the scissor and stab him back…” Tiffany said in panting. “But I got hit… too…”

 

Tsk, what a timing. Only a few minutes later I could get her.

 

“You demon!” Yoona was launching toward Chucky. “Go to hell!” Before Kyuhyun could react, she was already stealing the axe from his hand.

 

“No, Yoona! Be careful!” Kyuhyun had tried to stop her.

 

The tomahawk chopped down. Chucky lost a hand. His roar was echoed the entire area.

 

“No, Yoona!” An invincible strength was hitting back at Yoona and made the poor girl bounced back with an animalistic speed.

 

Kyuhyun quickly caught the girl but his strength wasn’t strong enough to fight back with demonic strength. So, the situation turned out, instead of Yoona was the one who got hurt, Kyuhyun’s back was slammed strong on the wall before falling down on a bunch of wooden furniture.

 

A large amount of blood coughed out from his lung.

 

“Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, are you ok?” Yoona shook the boy in worry. “Answer me! Are you ok?!”

 

You fool! You dare to hurt me?!

 

Yoona was failed. So, the left one was Jessica.

 

Siwon was holding on Tiffany who was panting hard, blood was still coming out. Yoona was crying over Kyuhyun’s injured body. The situation in the room was chaotic. Donghae stood in front of Jessica, trying his best to protect the girl but Jessica felt her legs betraying her. It was shaking in fear.

 

Chucky was looking at Donghae with his lifeless eyes and victorious smirk.

 

The structure of the basement was shaking up due to a mysterious power. Donghae stood firmly at his spot. No matter what he did, he needed to protect Jessica.

 

An ultra dolphin scream caught everyone’s attention.

 

Jessica was lifted up in the middle of the air by her hair.

 

“Let go! Let go!” Jessica was pulled toward Chucky. “No! No! Donghae! Save me!”  

 

“Ah!” Jessica was hit on the wall. “Donghae! Donghae! Save me!” Donghae quickly grabbed her by the leg but, it was like Kyuhyun’s case, he was pulled along.

 

“Donghae!” This time, Donghae was successful when using his body to be Jessica’s pillow. A string of blood spilled out from Donghae’s corner of mouth.

 

“Yoona! Give me the axe!” Donghae shouted to the crying girl. “Hurry up! The axe!”

 

Grabbing tightly onto the tomahawk, with one slice, Donghae succeeded to cut Jessica’s hair with the invincible strength. They both dropped down on the floor behind Chucky, with Donghae on the bottom.

 

Human is stupid. You think you can beat me down?

 

Siwon’s eyes were blood red. Tiffany seemed not able to hold out long. Kyuhyun was coughing blood. Yoona was crying. Donghae was panting hard under her. Jessica felt like she needed to do something.

 

Gathering all courage she needed, Jessica used her best strength to get the tomahawk and shoot toward Chucky. The axe was on his back. Jessica saw blood coming out from the wound but…

The thing she expected didn’t happen. What she saw was only Chucky turning back and smirking at her.

 

A pressure hit Jessica to the back. She felt her body aching from the injury.

 

I told you already, foolish woman. You think you can beat me?

 

Fear wrapped around the atmosphere. Yoona was failed and Jessica was too. How can it be? Tiffany was stabbing him already and she was definitely not the owner.

 

The atmosphere was tense when suddenly, Chucky hummed a tune.

 

Old MacDonald had a farm…

 

Nearly unconscious, Kyuhyun was woken up by the tune.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Old MacDonald had a farm

Ee I ee I oh

And on the farm he had a cat

Ee I ee I oh…

 

The six little kids were skipping on their way from kindergarten, humming song teachers taught.

 

“Oh what is this? A doll?” Kyuhyun picked it up from the box. “Too bad, I don’t play doll. What to do?” He looked around. “Ah, do you like doll?” He asked the girls.

 

“A doll?” Three girls chorused.

 

“I will take this!” Jessica said first.

 

“No way! Yoona wants it too!”

 

Tiffany refused. “I’m good. I like bunny more.”

 

“Then I will take it!”

“No, me!”

 

“Hey, hey, I’m the one who pick it up.” Kyuhyun got the doll out from the two girls’ hold. “I will decide who takes it. Hm, you two will share it.”

 

“Ok!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

BANG!

 

A bullet was shoot right in the middle of Chucky’s heart as he turned around.

 

I already said so. I won’t be—

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Chucky was lying flat on the floor.

 

How?

 

“I think we made some mistake here.” Kyuhyun said through his shallow breathe. “Jessica and Yoona indeed are your owners. But, I, was the one who picked you up. So, it turned out to be me… is your owner.”

 

As soon as Kyuhyun finished talking, Chucky was already lying there, emotionless like a doll.

 

Everything before Kyuhyun’s eyes was black out. Kyuhyun regretted it. He regretted for wishing on the shooting stars. He regretted stating such an idiotic wish that led harm to everyone. He wanted to stay back as everything like before.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Chirp~ Chirp~

 

“Ah~” Kyuhyun got up and rubbed his neck. “My neck hurts. What happened?”

 

Every memory from the previous night flashed back in his head. “Everyone! Is everyone ok?” He abruptly stood up and ran out of the room before tripping on something on his way.

 

“Ouch!” Yoona sat up from the floor. “Yah! Watch where you are going!”

 

Yoona would expect something coming back from the boy but Kyuhyun was just sitting there, staring wide eyes at her. “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“You… you’re ok?” Kyuhyun spoke with shivering voice.

 

“Of course, I’m ok. How could a game marathon hurt me?” Yoona questioned back.

 

“It was a dream?” Kyuhyun couldn’t believe in himself.

 

“What dream?”

 

“Oh my god, it was a dream!” Kyuhyun hugged Yoona tightly. “Thank God, you won’t believe me. I just had the worst nightmare ever!”

 

Before Yoona could say anything, Kyuhyun already ran out of the room. “Hyung! Noona!”

 

“What is it?” Tiffany and Siwon ran up from the kitchen.

 

“What?! What happened?” Donghae ran out from his room.

 

“Is our house burned?” Jessica was in her sleepy state.

 

“Hyung! Noona!” Kyuhyun was running up and hugged the four of them. “You’re fine!”

 

“What’s wrong? Did you hit your head or something?”

 

“No, I’m perfectly fine! And I’m ready to have a big breakfast!”

 

Yoona stared at Kyuhyun weirdly. Well, she didn’t know what happened to him but seeing him affection like this isn’t bad at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ Lucia is texting.

Oh God, I think I would never finish this. I will thank The Conjuring for giving me inspiration. Without it, this chapter would take forever. I don’t think I will write horror after this. You guys also prefer comedy to horror, right? After watching horror movie, i think I will take my pillow to my parents’ room to sleep now =.=

So~ the owner is revealed. You see it all, right? It’s Kyuhyun. Do you remember his wish? That’s the clue ;) Look like there is only one person guesses right.

Congratulation Amoundies_tta . The next story of this is all yours and our new participants are *drumroll*… DB5K! *throw confetti*

Enjoy reading~