Detention.

The Story of Six People


 

“Good morning, Lady and gentleman. I really appreciate that you come and visit my office.”. The principal, Mr Park said and smiled as he turned around, faced to the group who were standing in front of him.

“I welcome everybody. But I don't expect you to visit it EVERY SINGLE DAY with the SAME reason that you're LATE.”. Mr Park said as he emphasized each words.

Siwon was standing in front of the principal with his straight position, covering the rest behind his back. They stood according to the descending order of age: Siwon- Tiffany- Donghae- Jessica- Kyuhyun- Yoona. If there was anyone opened the door which would hit into Yoona, they could be fallen like a domino.

“Now can you tell me the reason why you're late?”. Mr Park asked after calming himself down, prevented from having a heart attack.

“Well, in the morning,...”. Siwon started. “... I went out for a jog. When I ran past the church, I came into it to pray. But I didn't notice that it had been a hour past and I also forgot to wake them.”. He said as he pointed to the rest.

“So I ran back home and saw Tiffany running around the house while shouting to wake the others up. And after that we realized we only had five minutes to run two kilometers”.

“Okay, that's Mr Choi.”. The principal nodded. “And you, Ms Hwang, why did you wake up late?”.

“I was tired from cooking and cleaning.”. Tiffany answered shortly as Mr Park raised an eyebrow at her. “Tired from cooking and cleaning? What do you mean?”.

“Well, I have to cook whole pot of ramen (noodles) for ten people last night... and clean the mess in the living room which was broken vases, ripped curtains, broken things after being thrown and all the tree and leaves which accidentally came into our house.”.

“What's wrong? Did your house have a party last night and after that there was a storm going through it?”. Mr Park asked as he was false to notice the two maknaes lowered their head in embarrassment.

“Ah, no. You're mistaken, Sir. It's just Yoona's midnight snack and the result of her and Kyuhyun's fight.”. Tiffany said as Mr Park turned his attention to their mentioned dongsaengs. He widened his eyes in disbelief.

“How can she eat that much? You're joking, right?”. He asked while pointing to the blushing Yoona as the other five shook their heads.

“Okay, I'll accept that reason temporarily. But what about the fight? The broken vases and things, I'm understand. But the ripped curtains and the TREE? How can TREE possibly be in your house?”. Mr Park said as he looked the rest asked for answer.

“And are they fighting again just now?”. He asked after noticing bruises on the youngests.

“Last night, their fight at first started with only punching and kicking, but after Yoona threw the vase to Kyuhyun, he grabbed the stick nearby and launched into Yoona.”. Jessica started.

“But the stick flew to the wrong direction and broke windows which made broken glasses stabbed in the curtains beside it.”. Donghae continued.

“After that, Yoona pulled out the vacuum cleaner while Kyuhyun did the same, and turned it on the maximum level. When they were fighting from outside, they accidentally blown all the leaves and tree inside the house along with some dusts.”. Siwon finished.

“And as the result, I had to stay all night to clean the house.”. Tiffany said, felt tired when she remembered the mess last night.

“Then, where were you four while those two fight? Why you didn't stop them?”. Mr Park asked, hadn't recovered from scary mental images about what they told him.

“We have a hide-out under the floor. Trust me, we've tried before and end up in the hospital for a month.”. Siwon shrugged and said like it was a matter of fact.

“Then, how can you see them fight if you're under the floor?”. Mr Park asked again.

“We have cameras around the house.”. Tiffany said with her poker face while the rest nodded.

Mr Park's face went pale as he asked. “Is your house a training camp or something?”.

“Nope, it's just a house. But I heard that our parents had to choose a house which was isolated from the others. They said that just in case, we cause serious damages for uninvolved people. Right?”. Kyuhyun said while he turned his head to Yoona and asked, earned a nod from the latter.

“Ah!”. Jessica exclaimed and clapped her fit in her palm as she remembered something. “But I remembered Tiffany had finished cleaning at 12 pm. There is no reason for her stay late at night.”. Jessica talked while turning her head to the two eldest and smirked.

Catching what Jessica meant, Kyuhyun automatically activated his evil mood. “Oh, that reminds me. I saw Siwon Hyung came out from Tiffany Noona's room last night at 2 am. So~ What did you two do for a whole 2 hours?”. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and asked before turned to Jessica and they both smirked together.

“Oh~ What did you two do? ~ So suspicious~”. Donghae and Yoona whistled as the four youngers were ready to bully their elders. It was not like they always had the opportunity to bully their Hyung/Oppa and Noona/Eonnie.

“Yah! Don't imagine something with your dirty heads. We just studying. You don't remember we have English test today, do you?”. Siwon shouted and gave the four of them smacks on head while Tiffany just stood there, blushing madly.

“You don't have to hit us. We're just telling the truth. Unless there is something suspicious behind your so-called study.”.

“YAH!”.

“Okay, okay, stop talking. I understand now.”. Mr Park sighed. He lifted his hand massage his head after seeing his evil students annoyed each others.

He looked up after a momentary silence and headed towards the two people left. “What about you, Mr Lee and Ms Jung?”.

“Sir, because this stupid Fish right here poured tons of cucumbers on my bed. It smelled so bad as that night I had to put my bed sheet in the washing machine and took another one to replace yet it's still smelly and until 2 am, I couldn't sleep.”. Jessica said while pouting as she pointed the lad in front of her.

“Hey! I wouldn't put cucumber on your bed if you didn't steal my Nemo.”. Donghae protested. “Your Nemo?”. Mr Park asked.

“Ah, Yes. Nemo is Donghae's favorite cuddly fish toy.”. Siwon answered while looking at the principal.

“Ah!”. Tiffany shouted as realization struck her which caught all attentions. She turned to Jessica and pointed at he younger girl. It was time for her to revenge. “So you are the one who ruined my washing machine and stole my pink bed sheet.”.

“What had you DONE to make all soap overflow in MY bathroom and make MY washing machine explode?”. Tiffany asked while she stepped closer to Jessica dangerously.

“Well, I just do as what the instruction told. I put the soap in and pushed the button.”.

“How?”.

“Just a whole box of soap powder... plus three pieces of soap... then... I pushed... all the buttons... which had in it.”. Jessica smiled awkwardly as she noticed Tiffany's anger was about to explode.

“You... little...”. Tiffany said through her teeth if Siwon didn't hold her back, maybe she had jumped into Jessica.

“ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!! ALL of you!! DETENTION ROOM!! NOW!!”. Mr Park shouted as he was at his limit.

“But...”.

“If you DARE to talk one more word, I'll THROW all of you out from the window.”. The principal said between his teeth while glaring dangerously at his students. They immediately shut their mouths up and stood still, not wanting to risk their life from being thrown out of the window.

“Mr Principal...”.

“WHAT??”. Mr Park shouted as he turned his head towards the supervisor, who talked for the first time since they stepped into the room. “Oh, I'm sorry.”. The principal apologized quickly when he saw her glaring at him.

“Why he doesn't throw her out of the window when she speak? It's so unfair. He just wanted to throw us.”. Jessica whispered to Donghae and earned glares from both Mr Park and Mrs Kim.

“I think we should let them work or do the cleaning.”. Mrs Kim suggested after clearing .

“Why?”. The principal's voice had softened.

“Because SOMEBODY in this room had blown up the roof in the detention room last time...”. She said as the rest turned their head to the duo maknaes. “... So it's being prepared.”. She finished while still eyeing the maknaes.

“What? It's just a physical experiment. They said that air pressure power is very strong. And we wanted to see how strong it was. So we did the experiment. We didn't mean to blow up the roof. Beside, we already had teacher's permission to do that.”. Kyuhyun protested while Yoona could only nodded repeatedly.

“Ah, that teacher was taken to the hospital when he saw the roof disappeared. He didn't think that you would create a weapon with a highly destructive power. He thought it was just a small experiment.”. Mrs Kim rolled her eyes while remembering the terrified face of the poor teacher.

“OK! Siwon and Tiffany, you go and clean the meeting hall. Don't mess up again, okay?”. She said as the two eldests nodded.

“Donghae and Jessica, go water the garden and clear all the wild grass. Do it properly. If you two are lazy again, I'll make you two clean the toilet.”. Mrs Kim threatened.

“Kyuhyun and Yoona, go and clean the showroom. It have a lot exhibits in there. So don't blown it up, destroy it or make it explode. If I see any crack on them, you two are dead. Understand?”. She warned the two destroyers.

“NOW GO!!”.

They all nodded and went out of the room.

...

SILENCE.

...

“Mrs Kim?”.

“Ne?”.

“Have those evils gone?”.

“Ne.”.

“Good. Then can you get me some cardiotonic medicines inside the drawer?”.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, can you go and get me the broom? I'll go to the hall first.”. Tiffany asked Siwon as soon as the other four went to do their 'punishments'. Siwon nodded and turned to another direction, leaving Tiffany alone as she headed to the meeting hall.

“Aigoo~ I wonder how many years they have left it like that? So dirty.”. Tiffany sighed while looking around the hall. It was a big room with a lot of chairs were arranged neatly around the room and in front of the stage which stood at the end of the hall.

“Where should I start first?”. Tiffany thought as she wandered around the room. She tried to find a place which was less dirty than the others and it was practically false. Because everywhere was dirty. “Ah!”. Finally, she found a good place to clean but as soon as she lifted the carpet up, her face went pale.

“Uhm... Tiffany, here is your broo-”. Siwon appeared at the door with two broom in his hand and a bucket filled with water and clouts in the other hand. He was about to announced his appearance but being cut off by the younger girl's scream. “What's wrong?”. Siwon quickly dropped objects on the floor and ran toward the shivering girl.

“B-bugs... S-Siwon... b-bugs... please... quickly get risk of it.”. Tiffany whispered and pointed as she held on tight on Siwon when she realized his presence. The eldest looked at her hand's direction ans saw what Tiffany meant then he smiled. Tiffany was a brave girl. She didn't scare of anything except her biggest obsession, bugs.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Aish! That Mrs Kim really hates us. How can we finish all of these stupid grass in hours? This garden is huge.”. Donghae exclaimed as soon as he arrived at the school's garden with Jessica.

“Shut up, Fish. Stop complaining and help me here.”. Jessica turned her head, said in annoyance when she realized she was the one to do all the job while Donghae just stood there, talking nonsense about how huge the garden was.

“Fine. So fussy.”. Donghae puckered his lip then he bent down, picked the faucet, ready to water the plant. “Yah! What did you just call me”. Jessica shouted, not satisfying with the nickname.

“Miss Fussy!!”.

“Yah! Stupid Fish!!”.

Jessica walked to Donghae's side, picked up the faucet and pointed it to him as soon as he the water. Then

FLASH!!

“Yah!! Jung Soo Yeon!!!”. Donghae shouted Jessica's Korea Name which always made the girl annoyed and he received more water into his face and his body.

“Fish should be gone with water!!”.

After that, he ran toward the younger girl, grabbed the faucet and poured the water down on her. And the fight soon started.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Wow, I never know that our school have this room. It's amazing.”. Yoona exclaimed when she stepped into the showroom. “Of course, you don't. Because the only room you care in this school is the cafeteria.”. Kyuhyun as he followed Yoona.

“Hey!”. Yoona shouted, opened to protest but what Kyuhyun said was true so she just silent. “Okay, let's get this quick then we can get out of here. This room makes me sick.”. Kyuhyun said as he accidentally kicked some unidentified objects on the floor and

CRASH!!

“Oh~ Hyunnie~ Mrs Kim is gonna so mad at you~”. Yoona said in amusement as she couldn't wait to see Kyuhyun getting punishment for breaking the exhibits.

“Yah! Don't call me Hyunnie. It sounds like a girl. And if you tell this to anyone, I'll make sure that the food you hide from Tiffany Noona under the bed will disappeared soon.”. Kyuhyun threatened.

“H-How did you know? Yah!! Don't you dare to touch my food. And Hyunnie is a cute name. Why you don't like it? Seohyun likes it when I call her that.”. Yoona pouted.

SMACK!! SMACK!!

“Because Seohyun is a GIRL!! You idiot!!”.

“Yah!!!”.

----------------------------------------------------------

After recovering from the nightmare of bugs, Tiffany and Siwon started to clean. And it was just about in half an hour, they had finished cleaning he floor.

“Ahh~ my back is hurt... We should set a schedule for the maknae's fight...”. Tiffany whined as her back still hurt from cleaning last night and doing the cleaning now didn't help her back better.

“Do you need a massage?”. Siwon stood up and offered to help as soon as he heard Tiffany.

“Thanks, Oppa. But I'm sure you're tired, too. Since you are helping me last night. Just finished this quickly then we can rest.”. Tiffany replied. “I'll climb up and clean the light on the ceiling while you finished all the things down here, okay?”.

Siwon was about to reply 'okay' but he suddenly remembered something, the Ddilfany. Tiffany was famous for her clumsiness. If there were one day, she came home safely without banging her head or any part of her body into something, that day would definitely have a big storm.

Widened his eyes, Siwon turned around, hoped that he wasn't late to stop the younger girl climbing up the stairs. But instead he saw the clumsy one slipped her leg and fell down from the five meters high stairs.

“TIFFANY!”. Siwon shouted as he ran towards her falling direction. By instinct, Tiffany reached out her hand, took a hold of the curtain above her and caused it being ripped off as she fell down.

Like a slow motion, the curtain was ripped off and the rest of it also being torn apart into two pieces. One was what Tiffany held in her hand. And one was hung on the ceiling messily. Tiffany fell down Siwon's strong hands and one of pieces of curtain fell above and locked their view. It caused Siwon knocked the broom near by, made it fly across the room, bang into the fire alarm box. The next thing they knew, it was them being showered with water.

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Great! Now we are all wet. If I catch a cold today, I'll bring you to Tiffany to make fry fish for Yoona's dinner.”. Jessica threatened while pointed at Donghae who showed the nonchalant attitude towards her.

“Just finish cutting the grass first. I don't want to clean the toilet. And I know you don't want it too. So cooperate with me.”. Donghae said as he pick up scissors and handed one of it to the younger girl.

“But this garden is huge.”. Jessica whined but she stopped as soon as she saw the mowing machine and pointing at it while saying. “Hey, Fish. Do you know how to use that?”.

Donghae looked up. A smile appeared on his face before turning to Jessica. “Just leave it for the professional.”. He said and pointed to himself with a smug smile. And the other girl could only pout at that.

Donghae approached the machine. Unable to control his strength, he had pulled the machine to start it more than he need. As a result, the machine was out of control and ran by itself towards the school flowers garden, leaving the two people dumbfounded, didn't know what to do to stop it.

Recovering from the shock, Donghae and Jessica ran towards the machine's direction, only to find a whole flowers garden which Mr Park loved so much being destroyed.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Yah! Kyuhyun, do you know what is this?”. Yoona exclaimed and called her partner-in-crime when she found a thing interesting. “What?”. Kyuhyun slowly approached the girl from behind, tried to take a good view at the object.

“Oh, this is a ancient torch. Where did you find this?”. As soon as he realized, the evil boy's eyes shone with interesting. “I found it over there. But do you know how to use it?”. Yoona said while pointing at the corner of the room.

“Of course, I know. I'm a genius anyway.”. Kyuhyun smirked lightly then he slowly showed Yoona how to use the torch.

“First, you need to open this...”. Kyuhyun started as he put the torch down the table and started to remove details of it. “... then you need to set this up before lighting the fire...”.

He clicked a button, turned his head around the room looking for something then turned back to Yoona who stood next to him and asked. “Do you have matches?”.

Yoona shook her head before looking through her bag, pulled out a gun toy and handed to the boy who stood like a statue when he saw the gun. “You brought a gun toy to school?”. He asked while lifting one of his eyebrows.

“No, it's a lighter. I stole it from Appa just in case... but what important about it? Just show me how to use the torch already.”. Yoona quickly said when she realized she was about to said that that gun was used in order to scare him if the boy tried to prank her again.

“O...kay...”. Kyuhyun nodded, still felt suspicious as he slowly took the lighter in the gun shape and started to turn it on.

“Oh, I forgot to say. This lighter was very strong so you need to put it on the lowest level and be careful before turning it on...”. Yoona quickly added the caution about her special lighter but it was too late.

Kyuhyun had already turned it on and the fire was erupted out and burned the curtain near by. The two maknae widened their eyes as the fire slowly spread out to the other curtain.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Six people stood like statues in front of the mess they created as their faces went pale. And the only thought in their head was

“... Oh my gosh...”. Siwon and Tiffany stood in a messy room with water filled it and the beautiful curtains being ripped off.

“... We are...”. Donghae and Jessica watched the mowing machine ran back and forth, crushed down more flowers.

“... dead...”. The fire had burned all the curtain and dangerously spread out to the other thing in front of the two maknaes.

 

As soon as they'd done progressing what was happening, Siwon quickly held Tiffany's hand and pulled her out of the room.

“Siwon Oppa, where are you going?”. Tiffany exclaimed surprisingly as she was running behind the older boy. Their hand locked in each others.

“Escape of course. Do you want to stay here for another detention?”. Siwon shouted as they arrived at the class room, picked up their and the rest's pack bags.

“How about Donghae, Jessica and the maknaes?”. Tiffany asked as she took the bags from Siwon.

“Don't worry. If my calculation is right, they must cause troubles right now. I'm sure they are waiting at the gate.”. Siwon said and he started to picked up the speed, rushed to the school gate.

“Oh! They are here already. I wonder what have they done this time.”. Siwon said and pointed to where their dongsaengs stood.

“Hi, Hyung. You cause trouble?”. Donghae lifted his hand up, waved at Siwon who was running to them and handed them their bags.

“You said as if you didn't cause trouble also.”. Kyuhyun hissed and they started running away from the school before someone discovered the mess they created.

“What did you do?”. Jessica turned and asked the eldests.

“Well, we kind of mess up the meeting hall and activate all the fire alarm so water is all over the school.”. Tiffany replied and smiled sheepishly.

“Good thing that you activated the fire alarm. Because it will put out the fire in the showroom.”. Yoona said while glaring at Kyuhyun.

“YOU WHAT?”. The four older turned back and shouted at the maknaes.

“Ptt, it's not a big deal. Mrs Kim said not to blown up, destroy or make anything explode but she didn't said not to burn it. So we didn't make anything bad.”. Kyuhyun said and waved his hand in front of his face.

“How about you two?”. Siwon turned his attention from Kyuhyun to Donghae.

“Well, just pretend that our school have no flower garden. Because we have accidentally mowed all of it.”. Donghae replied and scratched his head.

“Oh, no~ You didn't~ Principal loves that garden like his life.”. The other four widened their eyes and looked at the two.

“Oh, yes. He did.”. Jessica nodded and pointed at the lad beside her.

“Hey! I'm not the one to cause trouble here. Or else we are not running like this.”. Donghae shouted at the others.

 

Meanwhile, at school.

“Choi Siwon! Hwang Tiffany! Lee Donghae! Jung Jessica! Cho Kyuhyun! Im Yoona! Get back to school right now!”. Mrs Kim shouted as soon as she saw the burned showroom and the wet meeting hall.

“Mrs Kim!”. One student shouted and ran towards her. “The principal... the principal...”. He panted because he was running too fast and pointed to the school flower garden.

“The principal WHAT?”. The supervisor shouted as she started to lose patience.

“He fainted when he saw the flower garden being crushed. I think he has a heart attack.”.

“WHAT? What are you waiting for? Call an ambulance now!”.

 

That day, the principal and supervisor had learned one thing: Never left six troublemakers alone in the room or the place had things were easy to be damaged. Because sooner or later, that place would be destroyed or worst, disappeared.

 

Six troublemakers + isolated place + alone = A big disaster.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~ Lucia is back. I'm sorry for not updating lately. I just go on a three-day trip with my class. And now, I'll make up for you guys a long chapter ^^

It seems like I have thought wrong. I thought there are only Haesica shippers but there are also a lot of Sifany and Kyuna shippers.

I think I forgot to mention their age. They're at the same age: 18 and still in high school. Maybe, it's a bit younger than their real age but please try to imagine it for me, okay? Kamsahamida ^^ Yeorobun ~

Here is the second chapter. Tell me what you think about it. I'm sorry if you find it blame.

And silent readers, one comment don't hurt you. So please comment, ne?

See you soon ~ Saranghaeyo <333