First Meeting

The Story of Six People

 

 

The very first time that the six met wasn’t when they were five years old as they remembered. Actually, they had met way before that.

 

It occurred at the time they were four months old.

 

“Aw~ His name is Siwon right? Annyeong~ Siwonnie~ Such a cute baby. He will be a total killer when he grows up.”

 

Little Siwon sitting in his mother’s embrace stared at a bunch of elderly in front of him.

 

“Omo, Fany-ah~ where are you going?”

 

A baby with a pink ribbon on her head crawled toward the other. She smiled with her half-moon eyes while giving out a candy.

 

Siwon took it and showed her his dimple smile.

 

“Aw~ Aren’t they cute?” An elderly holding a baby girl whose hair was tied into a tiny pig tails. “What, Sica-ah? What do you want?~”

 

The girl seemed uneasy as she pushed herself out of her mother’s arms and lied on the floor, sway her little body 360 degree.

 

 

A boy with big eyes hugging his nemo stared at the girl for a while before crawling up there and lying beside the little girl.

 

Jessica seemed to realize something as she propped her little arms up and landed her head on Donghae’s stomach.

 

From a far, Tiffany and Siwon also crawled up and lied beside them.

 

The only left two younger babies were placed next to each other. The little boy with a quite messy hair looked at the two-pig-tail with doe eyes girl munching on her candy next to him.

 

Somehow feeling irritated, he reached out his hand and pulled the girl’s hair.

 

Yoona was surprised when Kyuhyun did that as she dropped her candy on the floor and tears started to form in her eyes when she couldn’t eat anymore.

 

Yoona awarded a fist on Kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun was hurt and he shoved Yoona as she ended up landing on Tiffany.

 

The older girl cried. It made Siwon angry as he shoved Kyuhyun back and hit the sleeping Donghae-Jessica.

 

The other two was irritated for being woken up as they joined the fight.

 

And the chaotic fight between babies began.

 

They had to wait for 5 years after to meet again.

.

.

.

 

The five-year-old Jessica stood in the middle of a luxury room, beside her was her mother talking to some unknown people. Out of bore, Jessica looked around and spotted a little girl, around her age, wearing a cute pink dress, eating a strawberry cake nearby.

 

The girl looked up and saw Jessica. Still with a folk inside , she grinned, looking silly cutely.

 

“I’m Jessica. You?” Unknowingly, Jessica asked.

 

“Tiffany.” The girl grinned again, making Jessica wonder why she liked smiling so much. “Want some? It’s very delicious.” Tiffany held out her folk with a small piece of cake.

 

Jessica was still reluctant, wondering if she should accept or not. Ok, Jessica is a good girl and mother said Don’t take things from strangers.

 

But in the end, Jessica accepted it. She gave her so why not?

 

When the two girls shared the cake happily, a pair of tiny hands tugged lightly on Tiffany’s dress.

 

It was a girl, also around their age, with a cute pig tail and a pair of doe eyes. She flashed them the biggest puppy eyes ever while pouting.

 

“Um… you want some?” As polite as ever, Tiffany asked and glad that she did when the younger girl’s face lit up immediately, followed by vigorously nodding.

 

“My name is Yoona. I’m five years old.” The little girl said while pointing out five fingers. “Nice to meet y—Yoona wants the strawberry!”

 

Anyone who passed by the three girls, had to smile because of their cuteness. Jessica was on the left, Yoona on the right fighting for the last strawberry while Tiffany in the middle was in dilemma, trying to share the strawberry into halves.

.

.

.

 

“Hurry up! It’s over here!”

 

Yoona claimed that she had seen a beautiful flower garden on her way to there and the other two wanted to see it so they sneaked out of the party and took the shortcut.

 

“Slow down! You will get hurt if you run too fast!” Tiffany called after while Jessica was out of breath for her usual lack of exercise.

 

Suddenly Yoona who was in front of them stopped abruptly.

 

“What’s wrong?” The older girls finally managed to catch up. And the scene in front of them made them freeze immediately.

 

A scary dog snorted at them.

 

The three girls didn’t dare to move. They stiffened at the spot. Fear was overwhelming. Tears started to form in their eyes.

 

“D-Don’t run… ok? If we run… he’s gonna… go after us…” Tiffany’s voice trembled, trying to protect Jessica and Yoona behind her back.

 

They slowly moved backward, the dog was still standing there… Until Yoona tripped.

 

The dog leapt forward.

 

The girls screamed and shut their eyes tight; waiting for the pain took over.

 

Which never happened…

 

When they opened their eyes, a silhouette of a boy was seen.

 

“You ok?” he smiled with cute dimples.

 

Unable to speak, they just nodded.

 

“Yah! Donghae, Kyuhyun! Stop playing!”

 

They looked through the boy’s body and saw another two boys. One was on the dog’s back and the other was grabbing on its tail, pulling it back.

 

“Hyung, let go! I wanna try to ride!”

 

“No way! If you want to do it, I have to get on too!”

And the scary dog looked miserable, trying to escape from the two boys’ grip.

 

“Yah! You two let go!” Siwon forcefully pulled the boys off. The poor dog ran away in instance.

 

“Hyung!” They pouted.

 

When the boys finally quieted down, they noticed the girls still sitting there.

 

“Are you ok?” Siwon tried to help Tiffany up but every time he did, the girl always ended up sitting down.

 

“No hurt, right?” Siwon knelled in front of the latter, checking if there was any wound.

 

Tiffany was extremely scared back then but she had to hold back since there were two dongsaengs with her.

 

Only when Siwon asked if she was fine, everything had burst out.

 

She hugged Siwon and cried, putting them into strange position with Siwon still knelling and Tiffany leaned into his embrace.

 

The boy seemed to not know what to do, just awkwardly hugging back and patting her head.

 

Jessica had been dumbfounded since when the dog leapt toward them. She kept sitting there in daze and until she gained back her consciousness, there was a boy standing in front of her, staring.

 

“What?” Jessica finally found her voice, couldn’t help asking when she saw Donghae’s trying-to-figure-out face.

 

“You look like Heebum.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Heechul Hyung’s cat.”

 

Jessica’s face contracted. A cloud with thunder appeared on her head.

 

“Hyung! She scratched me!” Donghae’s cry could be heard after that.

 .

.

.

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona were unexpectedly silent. The other four had left to get their food and didn’t allow them to come with an excuse You’re maknaes. You’d better be good children and sit there.

 

Please, they were only older than them for a few months old, don't act like they were older than a couple of years.

 

Kyuhyun turned to the girl next to him. In this situation, he was supposed to say something right? He’s the man, sorry, the boy in this.

 

Kyuhyun was trying to think of something when Yoona suddenly turned to him.

 

“You look stupid.” Out of every compliments and good words in the entire world, this blurted out.

 

And when the older kids came back, they had done with first round of wrestling and about to continue the second round.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“It’s been so long since I saw you be punished like this, no?” BoA just came into the house and saw her dongsaengs line up, knelling on the floor, hands up.

 

“For Heaven’s sake, you’re already 18. Grow up.” The six lowered their heads.

 

She sat down, sipping on her coffee. “Today is holiday and you still don’t let it out of trouble?”

 

They lowered their heads even more.

 

BoA looked at them and smiled.

 

These six couldn’t be separated. She knew it the first time she saw them. And it’s kind of fun watching them growing up. They might fight like dogs and cats or blame each other every time trouble explodes but in the end, they still stick together.

 

“By the way, fathers say you have to clean up your mess in fifteen minutes or else this month allowance is off.”

 

“What?!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Lucia is texting ^^

This time is about their childhood. I’m out of idea about their troublemaking so I was thinking why didn’t I write about the past, and, yeah, here it is.

I feel like I burden you for asking this but, is there any Malaysian in here? Please, help me out cause I’m about to die here. We’re supposed to make a presentation about cross-culture and the country I chose is Malaysia. My professor said that we should choose something challenging but I don’t know which ( ;∀;) We shouldn’t present about food or things that people know. If there is any Malaysian here, please please please, pretty please, save my life (*゚∀゚人゚∀゚*)

Enjoy reading~