Trouble~ Trouble~ Trouble~

The Story of Six People

 

 

“What’s with the face, Kyuhyun?” Siwon smiled as he saw the usual evil sat at the corner of the room. It was a rare sight to behold. Kyuhyun was hugging his legs and sulked at the wall.

 

He looks so cute! Tiffany giggled. Siwon turned around and looked at the girl. Suddenly, he felt like sulking himself.

 

“Donghae Oppa had bombarded him a lot of question.” Yoona, who sat with Kyuhyun, chewed on potatoes snack and answered. They still couldn’t find the way to rip off one another. “He asked about Kyuhyun’s password in computer, his bank account, his game and… everything. Kyuhyun almost hit his head on the wall if I didn’t stop him.”

 

“Oh…” Siwon and Tiffany chorused. They couldn’t think of a better answer beside that.

 

“But, Kyuhyun… I thought you have your own hideout.” Siwon said. “Why don’t you go there and lock the door before Donghae could ask you anything?”

 

“You think I didn’t?” Kyuhyun turned around and snapped. Today was too hard for him. “He can ing teleport! T-E-L-E-P-O-R-T! Teleport!”

 

Tiffany and Yoona gasped as they heard Kyuhyun swear. Oh boys, you know how Siwon hate swearing. He had been praying for hours when he was young just because he accidentally hurt one little bird. They looked at the oldest carefully as Siwon’s face darkened.

 

“Kyuhyun, mind your own language.” He gritted his teeth. People are right. When the person who is always smiling gets angry, they’re really scary. But the maknae seemed didn’t notice that.

 

“Like I care! I’m the damn truth pill now!” Kyuhyun swore again. “I will answer everything they ask!”

 

Uh oh. Wrong move, Kyuhyun! The two girls squealed.

 

“That’s it! You will go to the church with me this Sunday.” Siwon said.

 

“What the fu−”

 

“You said that word and you’re gonna pray every night in this month.” Siwon warned.

 

Kyuhyun immediately shut his mouth up. There is no way he is going to pray. He is too lazy for that.

 

Right now, Kyuhyun just wanted to swear in every language he knew.

 

“Ah~ It’s so comfortable~” Donghae stretched his arms. “I never know Kyuhyun’s hideout would be so awesome. Right, Sica?” He turned and asked the girl who was flowing beside him as Jessica nodded repeatedly. She just had a best nap ever and she thought she would use that room and again.

 

“Wow,” Donghae stopped as he saw Siwon’s thundered expression. “Did we miss something?” He looked back and forth between four people. “Who hurts Hyung’s bird this time?”

 

“Shut up before I read your mind.” Siwon growled and glared at the boy as Donghae covered his head in instant.

 

“Siwon Oppa,” Tiffany decided to break the heavy atmosphere. “I’ve baked a chocolate pie, as you like. Do you want to try some?” She tried her best to put on a cute face as she tilted her head aside and blinked.

 

“Sure,” Siwon smiled as if he weren’t angry for a few seconds ago. Before he went to the kitchen with Tiffany, Siwon threw a warning to Kyuhyun. “You’re still going with me to the church this Sunday.” Then disappeared to the kitchen.

 

“The church?” Jessica tilted her head in confusion. “Why do you need go to the church?”

 

Kyuhyun turned around and glared at his Hyung and Noona. He really wanted to shout ‘Isn’t it your fault?!’ but he was afraid he would shout out any swear word. He didn’t want to pray every day though.

 

Kyuhyun huffed and turned back to his corner like a sulking kid. They were managed to catch his grumpy words. “If I has claws, I’m gonna claw until your faces are unrecognizable.”

 

As soon as he finished his sentence, a pair of cat ears and tail along with claws appeared on his body. Kyuhyun, who didn’t see anything changing in him, just sat still while Donghae, Jessica and Yoona stared wide eyes at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

The shouting echoed to the kitchen as Siwon and Tiffany jumped in surprise. They immediately ran out to see the commotion.

 

“What’s wrong?!” Tiffany asked in worry. “Where is the thief?!” Siwon took a baseball bat with him.

 

Donghae and Yoona turned around with horror faces, stuttering some inaudible words while pointing at Kyuhyun who had turned around in surprise when he heard them shout. They didn’t have time to notice something glittering on Tiffany’s and Jessica’s faces.

 

“What is that?” Siwon narrowed his eyebrows. “Is that claw, I see?”

 

“What? What claw?” Kyuhyun touched his face. “Oh my gosh! What is this?!” He shouted when he touched his ears. He bolted to the mirror as he erupted. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I’m turning into a cat! A cat!”

 

“Is there any shooting star out there? I didn’t say I wish! Why does it come true?! Why does it come true?!” He was clawing on the wall.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Kyuhyun felt someone poke him.

 

“What?” He turned around and saw Jessica smiling as Tiffany seemed to have something behind her back.

 

“Catch!” They threw a ball of wool to him as Kyuhyun jumped up and caught it.

 

“What’s wrong with me?!” He shouted in horror as he acted like a cat and played with the wool. Unlike Kyuhyun’s crisis, the two girls were squealing in happiness. “Omo! Omo! Omo! He turns into a cat! So cute!”

 

“Here we go.” Donghae sighed. “The cat maniacs are back.”

 

“These are real, right?” Tiffany touched Kyuhyun’s ears. “Yes, I think so. It feels so real.” Kyuhyun almost shouted when Jessica took his tail.

 

“Hey, don’t touch it!” Kyuhyun struggled to get out from the girls’ hold. “I’m sensitive there!” He quickly crawled and hid behind Yoona. “I’m counting on you! Don’t let them go near me!”

 

But Yoona didn’t answer him as she pouted. “What’s that face?” Kyuhyun narrowed and asked.

 

“Everyone has super power, even you.” Yoona said as Kyuhyun shouted. “This is not super power!”

 

“Why I don’t have?” Yoona looked up with puppy eyes, asking for an explanation.

 

They paused and thought. Yeah right, they all had super power. Why Yoona didn’t have?

 

“According to those movie I watched, people usually get super power when they fell into X-chemical…” Donghae started.

 

“X-chemical?” Yoona’s ears peaked up. “Ok, I get it!” She stood up and was about to run to her room.

 

“No!” The other five held her back.

 

“… Or when you’re immortal…”

 

“Immortal?” Yoona stopped and thought. “Oh, I know!” Something sparked in her head as she stood up and ran upstairs before anyone could stop her.

 

Siwon widened his eyes as soon as he heard Yoona’s thought and ran after the girl. “Stop her!”

 

“What? Why?” Jessica flew up and asked.

 

“She’s going to jump from the highest floor!”

 

“What?!”

 

They knew they should have stopped Donghae in the first place.

 

That guy is never saying anything that makes sense. Oh, and remind them to burn all of his sci-fic movies as well.  

 

As soon as they arrived at the terrace, they could see Kyuhyun holding on the banisters. “Have you gone mad?! If you jump from here, you’ll die!”

 

“That’s why we will be immortal!” Yoona tried to get Kyuhyun off. “Let go!”

 

“No! If you want to die, die alone! Don’t drag me in!”

 

“I can’t! You’re stuck with me, remember?!” Yoona shouted in impatience as she saw the other four had caught up with them. “Oh, mice!”

 

Kyuhyun’s cat ears peaked up as he let go the banisters. “Where?” His cat instinct had betrayed him. And Kyuhyun only realized it when Yoona held his hands and jumped down. “Andwae!”

 

“No!” The four shouted.

 

“Tiffany! Use your power!” Siwon looked at the girl and shouted as Donghae teleported to catch them.

 

The tree from four sides ruffled and headed to the place where the maknaes were falling. The branches automatically lengthened and tangled into each other in the shape of a dream-catcher, just in time for Yoona and Kyuhyun fell down.

 

Yoona puffed her cheeks cutely in anger as her plan failed while Kyuhyun sighed in relief. But no one noticed there was somebody still falling.

 

“Jessica! Help me!” Donghae shouted. He forgot he could only teleport not flying. If he teleported here, he would just fall like anybody else.

 

“Kitten!” A squeal could be heard from above. It was a clear sign that Jessica was saying to Kyuhyun. Aigoo, this is not the time to hug your kitten. Someone is going to die out there.

 

The more Donghae near the ground, the more he got scared. “Jessica!”

 

When he was only few meters away the ground, Donghae shouted. “I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die!”

 

“Got’ya!” A strength pulled him up as he turned around and saw Jessica smiling at him. “You were scared to death, weren’t you?” 

 

Donghae was stunned for a while before he started shouting. “Yah, you! How can you abandon me like that?! After all what I have done to you?!”

 

“Hey, I just save your life! Where is your ‘thank you’?” Jessica dragged Donghae up by his collar as they continued their fight in the air.

 

“Heck, why do I need to thank you?! You abandoned me for that thing!” Donghae pointed to Kyuhyun as the younger boy seemed to be angry and held up his claws. Donghae shivered and turned away.  

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Like at the start of this chapter, Siwon looked at his dongsaeng sulking at the exact corner. “You two love this corner, don’t you?”

 

This time, the person who was sulking wasn’t Kyuhyun anymore. It was Yoona now.

 

“It’s so unfair.” She pouted. “You guys have super power. Why I don’t?”

 

“Maybe, it’s because of your wish.” Tiffany said.

 

“Nope, I wish we all have super power.” Kyuhyun chewed on potatoes snack and said.

 

“That’s weird.” Donghae mumbled. “In the movie, they usually get super power when−” Jessica covered his mouth.

 

“Don’t encourage her to do crazy thing!” She gritted her teeth and glared. “These are enough!”

 

“But you didn’t wish anything else beside those, right?” Siwon asked. “Beside we have super power, you guys stick together and Kyuhyun can’t lie.”

 

“Oppa, my wish isn’t like that!” Yoona pouted.

 

“You didn’t wish anything else, did you?” Siwon ignored the younger girl’s whine and asked again.

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona looked at each other and both of them stayed silent. It was not a good sign.

 

“Did you?” The other four got more worried.

 

They continued to stay silent. How can they say it? There was one more wish from Kyuhyun. If Siwon didn’t ask them, they would forget it as well.

 

 

I wish I could kill the beast!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ Lucia is texting.

I just had two semester tests this morning so my brain still can’t work properly. I apologize if it’s bad.

I was supposed to end the super power thing in this chapter but it seems to last more. Aigoo, this story is getting weirder and weirder. Is there anyone still like this out there?

Enjoy reading~