Chaotic night

The Story of Six People

It was not the first night they had been awake but it was definitely the first night that was creepiest. Now, they had to sit there, finding the way out from being murdered by some possessed killer-doll which (who) was finding somewhere around their house.

 

They were pretty confident when saying Let’s find out about our murderer. Yeah, at that time, they were pretty confident. But, easy said than done, no? Until now, the clue remained zero. And it was all because of…

 

“Don’t sleep,” Donghae used a pillow and hit lightly on Jessica’s head.

 

“I’m not!” The girl pouted and protested.

 

“As if I’m buying it,” He snorted. “You’re about to doze off on my shoulder,”

 

“You know I can’t stay up late,” Jessica mumbled while glaring at Donghae.

 

“How about I use the duct tape to keep your eyes open?” Donghae smirked. “I have one right now.” He held up a roll of blue duct tape with a very-similar-evil-smile-of-Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Keep that away from me!”

 

“I’m hungry,” Yoona whined while holding her stomach. “See? My stomach agrees with me,”

 

“Now you remind it, I think I’m hungry too,” Kyuhyun said with sympathy. “Hyung, can we go down and eat?” With his rare puppy eyes, he pled Siwon.

 

“Are you serious?” Siwon asked with disbelief. “The murderer is somewhere around the house. And now you’re saying the come down for food? You want your head to be chopped off?”

 

“But you can’t stay here forever!” Yoona showed her bottom lip.

 

“That’s right, Hyung. There is an old saying, Nothing venture, nothing have. If you don’t find it, him, her, whatever it is, how can you deal with it?” Kyuhyun tried to convince.

 

“His name is Chucky, Kyuhyun.” Siwon showed the axe.

 

“Kyuhyun’s right.” Donghae popped in. “We need to give Jessica a cup of hot coffee before she passes out.”

 

“I’m not!” A pillow was thrown in his head.

 

“Noona, can you persuade him?” After his puppy eyes failed with Siwon, Kyuhyun changed his target to Tiffany.

 

Five people went silent as they’re staring at the oldest girl, waiting for answer. Well, Tiffany was the victim so it was all her decision to make, because as far as Kyuhyun knew, there was no way Siwon’s gonna let them do it.

 

Tiffany looked around from face to face.

 

Siwon was signaling no with his mouth.

 

Donghae was waiting for her answer while rubbing the spot that Jessica hit.

 

Jessica was glaring at the boy next to her.

 

Kyuhyun was like Please, please, Noona, say yes, ‘cause I’m gonna die of starvation if I wait until morning.

 

And, Yoona, she was pouting with her biggest puppy eyes. Tiffany was wondering if she could show more her bottom lip with that pout.

 

A loud sound came out from Yoona’s stomach, a sign of her hunger.

 

“Ok, let’s come down to the kitchen. I will make you some snack,” Tiffany smiled with her eye-smile, as if there was nothing had happened a few minutes ago.

 

“Yes!” Kyuhyun pumped his fits into the air. “Hyung, Noona agreed. Let’s go!”

 

“Are you sure, Fany-ah? That doll was aiming to you.” Siwon said with worry. “It’s not safe to come down.”

 

“But you will protect me,” Tiffany looked at Siwon with much confidence in her eyes. “You will protect me, right Oppa?” So much confidence that would make Siwon worried when he imagine the scenario that he couldn’t do well the protection job.

 

“Definitely,” But, it was what he need, had to, do.

 

“Yay! Let’s go!” Kyuhyun and Yoona was the first to stand up and run toward the door. Well, they would have been the first to come out too, if Donghae hadn’t stopped them by grabbing their legs.

 

And, the sound of slamming on the floor was heard very painfully.

 

“What the hell, Hyung?!” Kyuhyun propped on his elbows, covering his face, turning back and yelled. “Do you know how hurt it was?!”

 

“I think my nose just broke.” Yoona mumbled while rubbing her face.

 

“Don’t running around like that or else you will be killed,” Donghae warned with serious eyes. “Those idiots who act by themselves always get killed first in horror movies.”

 

“And you use that way to stop us?! Do you know the use of mouth? It calls speaking!” Kyuhyun felt like punching the older lad in the face. “Darn it! If something happens to my handsome face, you’re gonna pay for the surgery!”

 

“Aw~ My baby maknae is hurt? Let’s Hyung kiss it away,” Despite the serious face before, Donghae turned back with his forever-goofy-smile with much teasing and grabbed on Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Ew! Ew! Ew! Get away from me!” Kyuhyun was trying to push Donghae’s face before the boy could ever kiss him.

 

“I seriously don’t think that there was almost a murder happened in this house.” Jessica sighed. “They’re so noisy,”

 

“Well, it did happen and this is the evidence.” Yoona held the axe, while rubbing on the word Chucky. “I have never seen a tomahawk before. I never it could get that sharp.” She dropped a strand of hair as it touched the edge of the knife, it was cut into halves.

 

“You’re gonna bring it along?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yes, I’m afraid that doll will take it if we let it here.” Yoona smiled. “Besides, I’d like to use it as my knife to cut food.”

 

“Ok, feel free yourself.” Tiffany smiled. “Let’s go.”

 

Jessica looked at the tomahawk. Something was familiar to her but her memory showed no sign of it. She felt it. She knew she had seen it somewhere but she couldn’t remember. And it was very annoyed.

 

Where had I seen it?

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Is it here?” Donghae popped his head out as he half-whispered half-asking to Kyuhyun.

 

“Sorry, I’m not a fortune-teller. Go ask someone else.” Kyuhyun snorted.

 

“You know, sometimes you have mood swing like Jessica− Ouch!” Donghae yelped as someone pinched his waist hard. “It hurts!” He was shouting-whispering to the glaring girl behind him.

 

“Could you keep quiet?!” Siwon turned back. “If you continue to be like this, I will use you to bait Chucky!”

 

“Sorry~” Came a chorus.

 

They were quietly going for a few seconds before…

 

“It hurts!”

 

“Who it it?!”

 

“Yoona stepped on my tail!” Kyuhyun pointed to the girl in accusation.

 

“I didn’t mean it!” Yoona exclaimed in innocence.

 

“Can you just hold it while walking?” Siwon whispered.

 

“Sorry~”

 

And another few seconds in silence.

 

“Ah!”

 

“What now?!” Siwon almost lost his patience.

 

“Sorry, Oppa. I tripped.” Tiffany showed her apology gesture.

 

Siwon sighed.

 

These people, no matter what other said, Siwon was sure that they were definitely not the type who could remain quiet.

 

“Fany, come here. It’s not safe to go behind like that.” Siwon pulled the girl up. “We almost reach the kitchen.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

At the living room,

 

“This is so weird,” Kyuhyun said. “I feel creepy at my own house.”

 

“Agree,” Yoona nodded.

 

“Be careful, ok?” Siwon said. “I’m not sure if Chucky is here or not.”  

 

“I remember in those horror movies I watched, there is always a self-turn-on no-channel television.” Donghae whispered. “When that television was automatically , the ghost or the murderer appeared.”

 

“Cut all the craps. You’re too superstitious. There is no way that the television could be tur−” Jessica couldn’t finish the line when the television suddenly broadcasted.

 

Jessica was screaming with her dolphin pitch. “Don’t come near here! If you come, I will kick you!”

 

“Don’t worry, Jessica. I will protect you!” Donghae stood before Jessica, bravely said though his legs were shaking.

 

“Fany!” Siwon pulled Tiffany back to him. “Everyone, watch yourself!”

 

Tiffany was worriedly looking around. “Is he here?”

 

The living room was in chaos. Jessica is screaming, crying behind Donghae’s back. Donghae was standing firmly, didn’t dare to move and tried to protect well the girl behind him. Siwon was being extremely careful while Tiffany was scared and shaking next to him.

 

The atmosphere was tense like a guitar string, before a timid voice sounded.

 

“Uhm, guys,” Kyuhyun called. “Yoona just stepped on the remote control.” 

 

Yoona was hiding behind Kyuhyun’s back with only her head popped out. “Sorry~”

 

The other four stood like statues in their spot.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” Jessica shouted. “Do you know I have a weak heart?!”

 

“I thought I’m gonna die in a moment.” Tiffany sat down and sighed.

 

“Those movies are such a failure. I thought something would jump out for real.” Donghae said, but inside, he was chanting. “Thank Goodness, thank Goodness, thank Goodness, I’m still alive!”

 

“It’s good that everyone is fine.” Siwon sighed in relief. “Don’t do it again. Let’s go to the kitchen,”

 

Siwon started to wonder if he could survive after today. If he didn’t die because of Chucky, he would die because of the sudden startle of his dongsaengs.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 “One more please.” Yoona shouted cheerfully while handing bowl to Tiffany. Her energy was back after charging.

 

“Me too,” Kyuhyun followed.

 

“Do you guys eat for breakfast too?” Siwon said in disbelief while eyeing a bunch of empty dishes on the table. “I was counting and this definitely is your tenth bowl.”

 

“Nah, it’s their normal amount. When they’re hungry, they could eat more.” Tiffany smiled while handing back Kyuhyun’s bowl which was full of rice.

 

“Would you stop it?” Jessica sat next to Siwon and glaring at Donghae who gave her a cup of coffee.

 

“What? I just prevent you from sleeping suddenly.” Donghae smiled. “Come on, just this one.”

 

“Are you kidding with me? This has been the third cup of coffee! Do you want me to die?!”

 

Night and day, there was no way that this house would be quiet. After the living room, now, they brought the chaos to the kitchen.

 

“So, could we get back to business?” Siwon said. “Anyone can think of a way to kill that haunted doll?”

 

“How about shooting it?” Jessica suggested, sipping on her coffee because Donghae wouldn’t stop whining if she didn’t.

 

“Already, but it won’t die.” Siwon said.

 

“Burning?” Yoona asked.

 

“It was too fast. We can’t manage to start a fire that quick.” Tiffany shook he head.

 

“Stabbing it?” Donghae raised his eyes brown.

 

“I tried before. It’s still alive.” Kyuhyun mumbled with mouthful.

 

“You tried? When?” Siwon asked. “I thought you haven’t seen Chucky yet.”

 

“No, not with Chucky. With Donghae Hyung’s Nemo.” Kyuhyun wiped his mouth. “And it still swims like a fish in the sea.”

 

“What?! You stabbed my Nemo?!” Donghae exclaimed. “Do you know it was my son?!”

 

“Ptt, you just exaggerate it.” Kyuhyun snorted through his nose.

 

Donghae glared at the younger boy before adjusting his eyes to the tomahawk. “By the way, can I try how sharp this can be?”

 

“Here, Hyung. Try with this,” Kyuhyun threw something to Donghae and the older boy cut it in instance.

 

It was just a mere touch but the object was cut deeply. And, that object was Donghae’s precious son, Nemo.

 

“Woot, that is extremely sharp.” Kyuhyun whistled.

 

“Nooooooo! My baby, Daddy killed you!” Donghae hugged the stuffed toy up from the ground. “I really didn’t mean it!”

 

“Hyung, you are too much! It’ll be fine.” Kyuhyun sighed. “You will see it swimming around in no time.”

 

But, Nemo was never moving again. It was just lying like that, like a truly stuffed toy. They had waited for a few minutes, it still didn’t move.

 

“Wait−What?” Kyuhyun said in disbelief. “I was trying with it this afternoon. And it was still moving. How can it be?”

 

“Yoona, can you make it move again?” Siwon asked.

 

“I will try,” Yoona nodded and touched it, like she did in the afternoon. As expected, Nemo started to swim around.

 

“This is weird,” Jessica mumbled.

 

“Indeed, it is,” Siwon nodded. “Kyuhyun did, it was ok. But when it was Donghae’s turn, Nemo seemed like… dying for real.”

 

Everyone was confused. The unexplained thing happened but at least, they had found the way to kill an alive stuffed toy.

 

“Maybe, it was killed twice?” Jessica suggested. “Kyuhyun, try with Yoona’s Bambi. Use the tomahawk.”

 

Kyuhyun immediately grabbed the tomahawk and did the job.

 

The first slice, the deer was alive.

 

The second slice, it was still alive.

 

“Impossible,” Donghae mumbled. “Nemo was stabbed twice and it died. Why Bambi is not?”

 

“I’d like to know too.” Siwon narrowed his eye brown.

 

The pink bunny next to Tiffany was coughing and it caught everyone attention.

 

“Aigoo, that’s why I say you can’t eat. See, now, rice ball is stuck at your throat.” Tiffany put the bunny on the table.

 

“It seems like I have to get it out myself.” She picked up the knife and cut a straight line on the rabbit stomach. “Woah, you have eaten a lot.” Three rice balls were pulled out.

 

“Eonnie,” Yoona said while pointing. “Your bunny had stopped moving.”

 

“What?” Tiffany looked at the bunny.

 

“Yeah, it died.” Jessica mumbled.

 

“But it was just one stab with a dinner knife.” Donghae said. “Why?”

 

One more mysterious thing, the situation was getting more confused.

 

Something sparked in Kyuhyun’s head as he whispered. “Because they are its owner.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Donghae Hyung is Nemo’s owner. Tiffany Noona is Bunny’s owner.” He exclaimed. “That’s why it won’t work with me!”

 

“Yoona, try with Bambi!” He threw the deer back to Yoona.

 

Yoona picked up the fork next to her and slit in its stomach.

 

Everyone held their breath, waiting for the result.

 

Bambi stopped moving and lied motionlessly in front of Yoona’s wide eyes.

 

“It’s working,” Siwon mumbled. “It’s working!”

 

“So, now, all we need to do is giving Chucky a stab.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Yes! So there is no worry now!” Jessica jumped excitedly.

 

“But how can we find it?” Donghae questioned.

 

“Don’t worry. He will appear sooner or later. Just use a bait.” Yoona said.

 

“Hey, guys, did you forget something?” Kyuhyun voiced out, cutting the joyful.

 

That’s right. They had found out how to kill the ghost doll. The first mysterious thing was solved. But they need two things to kill Chucky. The only question left is…

 

 

Who is the owner of Chucky?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, long time no see, Lucia is texting ^^

Finally, I managed to write a new chapter. I thought my whole writing had stopped after I had a writer block. So, this is like starting from the beginning. If this chapter is bad, please excuse me *bow*

By the way, I stop here to let you guess the owner of Chucky. After I have finished this Chucky thingy, I will dedicate the new chapter to the person who guess right, with the participation of their favorite group from SM.E (Sorry, I’m planning to write with SM’s artists only.) Ex: DBSK, the rest of SNSD or SUJU, SHINee, f(x), EXO (six people only)... If there are more than one person guess right, I will take it according to majority.

Warning: don't take the obvious ;)

Enjoy~