Problem is solved!

The Story of Six People

 

“I don’t think they like me.” Yoon Hee smiled as she received a cup of tea from Siwon. She was sitting in the living with Siwon, be a kind host doing his job.

 

“Who?” Siwon asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Your dongsaengs.” Yoon Hee said and pointed toward the kitchen door. As Siwon turned back, he could see four heads poked out. Two seemed to be angry and two were curious.

 

“Don’t mind them,” Siwon dismissed and smiled. “They’re like that with everyone.”

 

“Really?” Yoon Hee sipped a gulp while looking at Jessica and Yoona. The two girls seemed like they were glaring at her. “But I still think they don’t like me.”

 

“They’re kind people.” Siwon said. “Sometimes weird but all of the time, they’re kind. You guys will make friends in no time.”

 

Yoon Hee looked again and they were still glaring at her. “I hope so…” She hummed. “So, when will we start going?” Yoon Hee changed the subject and smiled.

 

Before Siwon could answer, a voice spoke out behind the sofa. “Go where?” Kyuhyun’s head popped up and scared them to death.

 

“But you… just a minute ago…” Yoon Hee stuttered and pointed to the door then looked back. “How can you be here so fast?”

 

“We’re practicing being ninjas. Good, aren’t we?” Another head popped up. Donghae was right next to Kyuhyun.

 

“Where are you going?” Jessica’s head popped up. Her face hardened and looked like she’s going to explode soon.

 

“We’re going to the amusement park.”  Yoon Hee forced a smiled. Looking at them closely made her scare they more.

 

“I want to go!” The final head popped up as Yoona raised her hand high.

 

“Me too!” Kyuhyun didn’t miss a chance and continued.

 

“Me three!” Jessica also stepped in.

 

“You?” Donghae looked at the girl in surprise. “But the last time you went to the haunted house, you’d sworn that you’ll never− Ouch! My leg!”Donghae hadn’t had a chance to finish his line when Jessica stepped on his leg. Hard.

 

“You four want to go?” Siwon pointed and they nodded.

 

Then Jessica shook her head and held up five fingers. “Not four. Five! Tiffany’s going too! She said she wanted to go there again.”

 

“She did?” Donghae asked. “But I remembered the last time, she was crying so hard with you in the hau− Ouch! My other leg!” Donghae turned to Kyuhyun and glared. “You did that on purpose!”

 

“Nope, my leg just slipped.” Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“Is that fine with you?” Siwon turned to Yoon Hee as he gestured toward the four people who were fighting at the background.

 

“Why not? The more, the merrier.” Yoon Hee smiled but inside, she wasn’t sure if it was ok to let
them go along.

 

As soon as they got Yoon Hee’s approval, Jessica shot to the stairs. “I will go and tell Tiffany.”

 

“Wait up, Noona. I’m going too!” Kyuhyun shouted. Before they could get to the stairs, Siwon stopped them.

 

“Guys, wait here. I will tell her. I have something to tell her anyway.”

 

“Oh~ you have something to tell her~” Jessica chirped and winked to Kyuhyun, signaling the boy to help her.

 

“Oh~ what so special? ~ Why don’t say it right there? ~” Kyuhyun whistled along as they both watched Yoon Hee’s reaction. “Oh~ I smell some dishonest intention around here~”

 

“You smell?” Donghae frowned. “I think it was the leftover fish from last night− Ouch! My both legs!” He looked at Jessica and Kyuhyun who were standing next to him right now. “What’s wrong with you? Are you having ‘hitting Donghae competition’ or something?” And they glared at him more.

 

“Oppa, if I were you, I wouldn’t say that.” Yoona whispered to the older boy.

 

“No, there’s not.” Siwon shook his head and smiled. “I just have something to tell her. Wait there until we come back and don’t be mean to our guest, ok? You’re always scaring them away.”

 

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?!” The four shouted together.

 

“I don’t know. Like the last time, the pizza delivery came to our house once and never comes back, as well as the mail delivery, the newspaper boy and the priest.”

 

“We didn’t scare the priest! He ran away because he saw Donghae Hyung’s poster!” Kyuhyun protested.

 

“What?! That’s not ! It’s art!” Donghae corrected. “Have you ever noticed the beauty of art? And I thought he ran away because he sensed too much evil spirit on you!”

 

“Excuse me; people always say that I’m an angel without wings!”

 

“Yeah! When you’re not talking or moving or doing anything!”

 

Siwon sighed and silently walked away. If he stood there and waited for them to finished, it would take ages.”

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Hey,” Siwon stood beside the door and knocked even though it opened. He smiled as seeing his best friend lying there, reading a romantic love-story.

 

“Hey,” Tiffany sat up fromher bed and put the book down. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing. Just wanna ask if you want to go to Amusement Park with us?” Siwon slowly approached the girl and sat next to her.

 

“Us? As in you and Yoon Hee?” Tiffany frowned. She didn’t like the sound of it at all.

 

“No, us means me, Donghae, Kyuhun, Jessica, Yoona an Yoon Hee.” Siwon replied.

 

“Oh,” Tiffany nodded in understanding. “I get it.” Then she narrowed her eye brows. “Isn’t today your date? Did they ask you to bring them along?”

 

“Speaking about that, I have something to clear.” Siwon coughed. “I and Yoon Hee aren’t dating.”

 

“You’re not? But I thought she said…” A big question mark appeared in Tiffany’s head.

 

“I think she misunderstood something. I will tell her today…” Siwon smiled. “…after the date, of course. I don’t want make her feel sad though.”

 

“Then why did you tell her?”

 

“I don’t know. I just feel like I need to clear it to you.” Siwon looked at the girl. “So, do you believe me?”

 

Tiffany’s smiled went brighter than ever. “Of course, I do.” Her friend was always that considerate. Sometimes, she found it annoying –like now- but she loved that about him anyway.

 

“So do you want to go?” Siwon asked again.

 

“Why not? We’re all going, aren’t we?” Tiffany smiled to him. And Siwon had never felt his heart beat louder than this time. He always saw Tiffany smiling and never noticed it until days ago when she kept ignoring him. He kind of missed her smiled already.

 

Couldn’t help grinning like a fool, Siwon smiled along. “Of course, we are.”

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Wow, it doesn’t change much since I last went here.” Yoon Hee excitedly looked around. “It’s been five years already.” Until she saw something. “Eh? The haunted house is being fixed. And the stage too? That’s weird.”

 

Needless to say, her words made some certain people feel guilty.

 

“Why do I have such a strange feeling? It suffocated me.” Jessica whispered to Donghae.

 

“It’s called guilty, you idiot.” Donghae whispered back. “Did you forget it was us who destroy the haunted house?”

 

“Hey, we didn’t destroy the stage.” Jessica whisper-shouting.

 

“We didn’t. But the maknae did.” Donghae whispered and looked at the youngest.

 

“I think it’s a bad idea to choose this Amusement Park again.” Siwon growled.

 

“You think?” Tiffany looked at the older. “We’d better not let them recognize us or else, we’ll get kick out. Where are the maknae?”

 

“Over there,” Siwon pointed. “For Goodness’s sake, they couldn’t go around and show their face like that. They will recognize them.”

 

“Two sodas and ten hamburgers, please. By the way, does here have a special combo of KFC? I want the largest.” Yoona turned and asked the boy. “Kyuhyun, do you need anything?”

 

Before Kyuhyun could answer, Donghae and Jessica had pulled them down under the table. “Yah! You ! You can’t just buy food like that!”

 

“Why not? You don’t like KFC?” Yoona narrowed eyebrows and asked. “I will go to Lotte.” 

 

“Not the food! Do you remember the last time we went here and blown a whole haunted house up?” Donghae said.

 

“And the stage.” Jessica added.

 

“Yeah, right, and the stage too.” Donghae nodded. “If you go around and show your face like that, they will capture us!”

 

“Eyyy~ Hyung, you’re thinking too much.” Kyuhyun waved his hand in dismiss. “Come on, we did that months ago. No one will remember. Not mention, how can they know our face if we had run before they knew what happened? Don’t worry.”

 

The realization struck in as they got the younger boy’s words. “Yeah, you’re right. How can they remember?”

 

“That’s right, Hyung. Go and play freely.” Kyuhyun smirked.

 

“Problem’s solved.” Yoona exclaimed. “Eonnie, can you let me go? I still have some orders to make?”

 

“What?” Jessica frowned. “I heard you order a lot already.”

 

“What? No, I didn’t. How can it satisfy me? It doesn’t fill a bit of my stomach. I need a lot more.” Yoona said. “Beside, half of it belongs to Kyuhyun.”

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

“How about the roller coaster?” Yoon Hee suggested and the six grimaced. They remembered the last time when they were on the roller coaster; they had made an upside down pyramid.

 

“We just ate so… No, thanks.” The maknaes withdrew first.

 

“I’m afraid of high so…” Jessica followed

 

“Me too.” Donghae agreed.

 

“So there are just three of us?” Yoon Hee asked and she held on Siwon’s arm. “Oppa, you sit next to me, ok?”

 

That had made two girls annoyed. Tiffany was boiling with jealousy while Jessica was fuming in anger.

 

“On the second thought, I guess I will go too.” Jessica gritted her teeth.

 

“You do? But you’re afraid of high!” Donghae shouted in disbelief.

 

“That’s why you’re going with me.” Jessica said and dragged the boy to the roller coaster.  “Come on, boy.”

 

“What? Did I tell you I get a phobia from the last time?” Donghae shouted.

 

“Like I care! When I said you are going with me then it’s you’re going with me! Let’s go. Don’t be a chicken! Man up!”

 

“Aww~ they’re so sweet~” Yoon Hee said in admiration as the four stared weirdly at her. Jessica? Donghae? Sweet? Ok, they didn’t see that coming.

 

“Come on, Oppa. Let’s go,” Yoon Hee grabbed onto Siwon’s hand and led him as Tiffany followed reluctantly behind. She wanted to cut those hands off.

 

“We should go too, Yoona.” Kyuhyun elbowed the girl.

 

“Go where?” Yoona asked in confusion.

 

“The control station.”

 

“Why we should go there?”

 

“You will see.”

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“I still think it’s not a good idea.” Donghae continued to talk as they settled on the seat. “Can I go back now? My phobia is really bad. I haven’t had life-policy yet. If I die, you’ll get nothing. If I die, you will waste a lot of money to hold a funeral.”

 

“If you don’t shut up right now, I will let you die sooner!” Jessica glared as the boy and his mouth immediately zipped.

 

“Why do I feel so cold at the back?” Yoon Hee whispered to Siwon as he turned around and saw Tiffany pouting and Jessica glaring at them.

 

“Uh… Maybe, you’re just too sensitive.”

 

Meanwhile, at the control station.

 

“Kyuhyun, I think it’s illegal.” Yoona said as she looked back and forth cautiously.

 

 

“Come on, everything we do is illegal. One more is nothing.” Kyuhyun skipped to the seat. “Come, I locked the door already.”

 

“Here go for nothing,” Yoona sighed and took the seat next to Kyuhyun. “Are you sure you know how to operate this?”

 

“Hey, we used to operate a tank so this is nothing.” Kyuhyun patted his chest in proud.

 

Yoona thought for a while then nodded. “Yeah… you’re right.”

 

Little did they remember, the last time when they used the tank, they had leveled a whole 200 km2 surface of forest and the government had to call the conservationists.

 

What made the situation worse is they are going to control the roller coaster which had their friends on it.

 

And the trip to the Reaper began.

 

“Am I the only one who feel this trip is about to go off its rails?” Donghae shouted as he started to feel dizzy.

 

“Yeah, it seems more struggling than the last time,” Jessica nodded. Oh sweet God, she is going to throw up.

 

“It’s going off its rails!” Siwon shouted.

 

“Thanks for repeating what I just said!” Donghae shouted back in sarcasm.

 

“No! It’s really going off its rails!”

 

 As soon as Siwon finished his sentence, the roller coaster jumped the tracks.

 

“I cursed whoever controls this!” Donghae shouted out loud.

 

Meanwhile, at the control station,

 

“Omo, omo, omo, to the left, to the left!” Yoona shouted as she saw the coaster went off. “Not your left! My left!”

 

“Yah! You’re the worst lookout ever!” Kyuhyun shouted back. “You’re supposed to look in my view!”

 

“Do you think I’m still in the right mind to think that?! To the right! No, your right!” Yoona shouted. “Omo, omo, omo, to the left!”

 

“Whose left?!”

 

“My left!”

 

After a while fighting, they finally managed to led the coaster on tracks. But then, something happened.

 

“Oh no, I broke the control!” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

“What?!” 

 

They both ran to the windows and looked.

 

“The roller coaster is falling down!”

 

“Now what? Our friends are on it!” Yoona freaked out.

 

“Don’t worry. Before coming here, I have checked the protected net. It’s strong enough to hold them.” Kyuhyun said calmly.

 

“Really?” Yoona asked. “Yah! Why don’t you say sooner? I just wasted my energy to freak out. Now I’m hungry!”

 

Fortunately, the Amusement Park today didn’t have many people and the roller coaster trip also only have five of them on. Jessica and Donghae at the back were lucky enough to jump off, thank to Donghae, while Siwon only managed to free himself as the other two girls were stuck there.

 

Before the roller coaster went to the ground, Tiffany and Yoon Hee held on the rails just in time, each person with each hand.

 

“Oppa, help me! I can’t hold it anymore.”

 

“Siwon Oppa, my hand hurts!”

 

Jessica and Donghae stood aside and watched the drama.

 

“Siwon Oppa, save Tiffany! If you don’t, I will make your life horrible!” Donghae looked at Jessica and sighed. She is too biased.

 

“Ah!” Someone’s hand just slipped.

 

“Tiffany!” Siwon shouted and slid down to catch her hand. “Calm down, ok? I got you.” He soothed.

 

Yoon Hee who was beside them saw a whole scene and smiled sadly. So she was always lost after all.

 

“Hey, give me your hand. I will lift you up.” A voice resounded above her head as she looked up, Donghae was reaching out his hand.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Oppa, I’m scared.” Tiffany sobbed as soon as Siwon helped her up to the rails. “I thought I was going to die.”

 

“It’s ok, now. It’s ok. I’m here. It’s ok.” Siwon ruffled Tiffany’s silky hair, whispered soothingly into her ears. “Don’t be scared. I’m here now.”

 

They had stayed still like that, didn’t notice there were people around them. Jessica was grinning smugly as Donghae could only shake his head on her. As for Yoon Hee, She just stood there and watched the couple comfort. She knew she couldn’t win. In fact, she had always lost. She never wins.

 

“Yah! Come down here. Don’t play drama there!” A voice shouted from below. Who did they let out? Yeah right, the maknaes.

 

“Finally get out of it.” Donghae sighed in relief. “I’m going to catch those people who control this and cut them into pieces!” He gritted his teeth and made the youngest flinch. “By the way, where have you been? I didn’t see you from up there.”

 

“Somewhere…” Yoona laughed it off as she elbowed Kyuhyun to support her. “We went to the food station nearby. Never mind, Hyung. Did you enjoy the trip?”

 

“Yeah, if ‘scaring me to death’ is called ‘enjoy’ then yes, I really really enjoyed it!”

 

“But I think somebody did.” Jessica skipped behind him and pointed, grinning madly.

 

They turned back and saw Siwon with Tiffany standing there, facing with Yoon Hee.

 

“Uh, Yoon Hee…” Siwon scratched his head, didn’t know where he should start. “I think I have something to say.”

 

“You know, there is some misu−” Before Siwon could finish his line, Yoon Hee cut off. “Wait, Oppa. I still have some games want to play. Can we go on?”

 

“But, I think−”

 

“Oppa, can we continue to enjoy today, please?”

 

Seeing the plead in Yoon Hee’s eyes, Tiffany stepped up. “Siwon Oppa, I think Yoon Hee is right. Let’s enjoy today. Later is fine. Right, guys?” She turned around and asked as the rest nodded in agreement.

 

“Let’s go to the Merry-goes-around. I want to try that!” Jessica skipped happily.

 

“Merry-goes-around? Oh come on, it’s for little kid!” Donghae whined behind.

 

“Do you think we need more food?” Yoona turned around and asked.

 

“Of course.” Kyuhyun nodded.”I also need to collect more game cards.”

 

“Let’s go. We still have a day to enjoy this.” Tiffany held Yoon Hee’s hand then she turned to Siwon. “Are you going with us?”

 

Siwon stood there, looked at the girl and smiled. “Let’s go.” His bestfriend is so lovable.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Ahh~ So tired~” Yoona yawned. They’re on the way back home. “But today is so fun!”

 

“I agree.” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Hey, do you want to race back home?” Donghae suggested. “Whoever loses will have to clean the winner’s room for a month.”

 

“Yah! Do you know that I’m always the last one to reach the destination in marathon race?” Jessica slapped his back. “Don’t suggest that!”

 

“The race begins!” The maknaes leaped forward.

 

“Yah! That’s cheating. We aren’t not ready!” But they ran after anyway.

 

As soon as the four ran off, the atmosphere became quiet.

 

“I guess I will join them.” Tiffany smiled. “Bye.”

 

Siwon looked Tiffany’s figure slowly walk out of his sight then turn to Yoon Hee. “Yoon Hee, I−”

 

“Wait Oppa, let’s me talk first.” Yoon Hee stopped him. “Let’s break up.”

 

“What?” Siwon dumbfounded for a moment.

 

“Oppa, I’m dumping you.” Yoon Hee said. “I don’t like a boyfriend who keeps his eyes on another girl. Siwon-sshi, you’re officially dumped.”

 

“Yoon Hee,”

 

“Let me finish,” Yoon Hee stopped him again. “Actually, I thought you’re cool at first. But later, I think you’re not matching with me. So, I dump you.”

 

“But remember, it’s me who dump you, not vice versa. Don’t forget that!” Yoon Hee smiled and turned around. “Let’s meet at school tomorrow, Siwon-sshi. Good night.”

 

“Yoon Hee!” Siwon called and he could see the girl’s back stopped. “Thank you. You’re a good girl.”

 

Yoon Hee knew he couldn’t see her face right now. And she knew her face is soaking right now. Trying to keep her voice stable, Yoon Hee smiled. “I know! Remember to treat her right, ok?” Then walked off.

 

“Wow, such a strong girl!” Kyuhyun admired. They were hiding behind the wall.

 

“You like strong girl?” Yoona asked.

 

“Of course. Boys always like strong girls. They’re so cool, aren’t they?” Donghae answered for Kyuhyun.

 

Tiffany looked at him and smiled. Yeah right, he likes strong girl yet his crush is a crybaby.

 

“You know, Siwon Oppa won’t like this if he finds out.” Jessica whispered from behind.

 

“Yep, I think I won’t like this.” Siwon stood and said as they turned around, he was raising eyebrow at them.

 

“Hi…”

 

“I thought you’re having a marathon, no?” Siwon asked.

 

“Yes, we’re…” Kyuhyun laughed. “We just stopped for a short rest. Oh my, look at the time; I think we have to go now. Goodbye.” He finished and the four of them ran off.

 

“These silly kids,” Siwon smiled. As soon as he turned around, Tiffany was standing in front of him.

 

“Hey,”

 

“Hey,”

 

“I was dumped.”

 

“I know.” This was the brightest smile Siwon had ever seen. “Come here, I will console you.”

 

Thank God, everything had been back to normal. If they stayed like that for more days, Siwon thought he was going to die.

 

Back to the run-for-their-lives people,

 

“Oh right, Donghae, I forgot to tell you something.” Jessica said while running. “Your pickup lines this morning are so old-fashioned. I have told Kyuhyun that pickup lines are the most stupid thing on earth.”

 

“Wait, you told who?” Donghae asked back.

 

“Kyuhyun. And he agreed with me.”

 

“That little brat!” Donghae gritted his teeth as he speeded up to the younger boy.

 

“Kyuhyun, you’re so dead with me!” 

 

--------------------------------------------

Hi, Lucia is texting.

Yay! Problem is solved. Let’s celebrate *throw confetti*

There are many people don’t like Yoon Hee so I have to put an end to this soon. Hope that the story line doesn’t skip too fast. I have written this chapter twice longer as the previous one. I’m so glad that I’m still able to write long chapter.

This fic reached over 100 subscribers already. Woot! Muah~ <3 *spreading my love to you guys*

So, what do you think about this? Tell me, please~

P/S: Forgive me if there is mistake *bow*