Bestfriends Forever

The Story of Six People

 

Six people ran like cheetah on the street. Five seconds. Five seconds more, school gate would be closed. And they need to be there on time.

Started to countdown.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

“Close the door.”.

They quickly sneaked into the school before the gate completely closed.

“SAFE!!”. Donghae exclaimed loudly and pumped his fit into the air. He sounded as if he just scored while playing baseball.

“And SCORE!!”. Kyuhyun shouted as Donghae turned around and high-five with him.

“We made it!!”. Yoona jumped up and down. This was the first time they hadn't been late for school.

“I'm so proud of myself.”. Jessica sat on the ground, faced to the sky. She was exaggerated too much.

“Guys, please, stand up. You made me embarrassing.”. Siwon said as he help his dongsaengs up and cut off their little ceremony.

A sound of throat being cleared voiced out. They turned around and saw Mrs Kim stood behind them.

“I see. You made it on time. But I assume you should go to your class now. Because if you go after your teacher, you'll still be in detention.”. Mrs Kim talked slowly.

As soon as they realized what the supervisor said, they quickly turned around and headed to class.

While they were running, Tiffany remembered something as she turned her head around and shouted to Mrs Kim.“Good morning, Mrs Kim, thank you and have a nice day.”.

She waved to the supervisor and didn't see her way which made Tiffany tripped over her legs and fell. The rest turned around as soon as they heard the girl shouted.

“Fany-ah!” “Tiffany!” “Eonnie!” “Noona!”

“Are you okay?”. They said at the same time and helped the clumsy one stand up. Tiffany could only show her goofy smile. She wasn't embarrassed in front of them anymore since this happened often.

Mrs Kim stood from a far, watched, shook her head and smiled.

“These silly kids.”.

------------------------------------------------

RRREEEEENNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!

The bell resounded, announced three boring period had ended. Much to many students' excitement.

“Sica-ah... Sica-ah... Wake up... the period ended already.”. Tiffany shook the sleeping beauty lightly. Seriously, this girl could sleep everywhere.

“Sica-ah... Sica-ah...”. Despite Tiffany's effort, the girl still didn't wake up. “Is she dead?”. Tiffany turned around and asked two lads behind her as they shook their head no.

“Let me do it.”. Donghae said, pushed Tiffany back to Siwon as he rolled up his sleeves, inhale a deep breath before lowering to the girl's level, shouted to her ears.

“YAH!!! ICE PRINCESS!!! WAKE UP!!!”.

Jessica suddenly shot up, hit her head into Donghae's face and they moaned in pain at the same time. “Owwiiiee~”.

“Yah! Jessica!! You broke my nose!!”. Donghae shouted as he used his hand to cover his red nose.

“Yah! It's because you shouted into my ears.”. Jessica spat back and rubbed her head.

“Omo, Donghae, you're bleeding.”. Siwon gasped suddenly as he saw a line of blood streaming out from Donghae's nose.

“Omo, tissue, tissue, tissue. Aish!! Where is tissue when I need it?”. Tiffany squealed in hurry as she looked through her bag like crazy.

“Where are the maknaes?”. Jessica looked around as she saw two troublemakers missing.

“Before the bell rang, Yoona had already held on Kyuhyun and ran to the cafeteria. I think they are waiting for us now.”. Siwon answered while his eyes glued at the scene of Tiffany took care of Donghae's bleeding nose. Somehow, he felt his blood was boiling.

Jessica also turned around and saw. She didn't like it at all. She didn't like the feeling losing Donghae's attention. Jessica stood up snatched the tissue from Tiffany's hand and swept angrily on Donghae's face.

“Yah! Jessica! It's hurt!! If you don't do it properly, just let Tiffany do. Geez, so cruel.”. Donghae said, a little bit of hissing.

“What did you just say?!”. Jessica said angrily as she pushed the tissue stronger on Donghae's face and made the boy screamed in pain.

“Let go, Fany-ah.”. Siwon held Tiffany's hand and led her out of the room.

“Is it okay, if we let them alone? Donghae's still bleeding.”. Tiffany said in worry and looked back as two people behind started to shout at each other.

Siwon stopped suddenly and made Tiffany bump into his back. “Oppa?”. Tiffany cover her nose as she looked up.

Siwon turned around and looked at the younger girl sternly. Many thoughts ran through his mind.

What kinds of feeling is this? He felt like his stomach was being burned inside. His chest was heavy and suffocated. He hated the image of Tiffany and Donghae being intimated. He hated it, really really hate it.

“What's wrong, Oppa?”. Tiffany asked. Her face showed clearly concern, wondering what was wrong with her friend?

Siwon snapped back to reality as his face reddened in embarrassment. What was he thinking? He felt like a loser to be jealous with own so-called brother.

“Ah, nothing.”. Siwon quickly said as he saw Donghae and Jessica walking towards him. He held Tiffany's hand and smiled. “Let's go to the cafeteria. I think the maknaes will babble us if we're late for a few minutes.”.

---------------------------------------------------

As soon as they arrived at the cafeteria, they saw Kyuhyun sitting there, looked at one direction with a if-you-go-near-you-will-die face. The dark aura came from him scared everyone around. As a result, you can see, no one sat near their table.

“What's with the face, Kyuhyun?”. Donghae went near and patted the younger boy's shoulder. The other three's faces went pale. How clueless Donghae could be? Isn't Kyuhyun showing it that obviously: you touch me and you ask for a murder?

Kyuhyun turned back and glared at Donghae. At that time, our silly fish just knew he made a bad move. Donghae shuddered in fear. Sometimes they wondered if they were older or Kyuhyun was older.

Donghae swallowed hard and watched the maknae glaring at him. Fortunately for Donghae, Kyuhyun just glare for a few minutes before turning to the previous direction.

It was just a few second later, Kyuhyun's face hardened again as he stood up and left his speechless Noonas and Hyungs behind.

They all looked at Kyuhyun's direction. As soon as they realized what happened, four of them had smiles on their face. So that was the reason why Kyuhyun got his murdered face.

They could see from a far, some boys was trying to flirt with Yoona while she was taking food. Well, it wasn't unusual though. Yoona is pretty, isn't she?

Siwon, Tiffany, Jessica and Donghae sat down, enjoyed the show as they expected Kyuhyun's next move.

“YOONA!!”. Kyuhyun shouted from a far before he could reached where Yoona was standing.

The said girl turned back and flinched as she saw Kyuhyun's angry face. This was the first time she saw Kyuhyun angry. If it was like usual, even when they fought, Kyuhyun still wore his calm face with a little sarcasm.

“What are you doing? You supposed to take food not flirt!!”. Kyuhyun said angrily and stomped toward the younger girl.

“Oh, oh, this can be good!!”. Jessica exclaimed as they passed popcorn to one another. Where the hell they got that popcorn?

“What?! I'm not flirting!! It's because I took too much and can't carry all of them. These nice guys over here just offered to help me.”. Yoona said back, felt a little bit being insulted.

“Then why don't you ask me? I'll help you!!”. Kyuhyun said in anger as he snatched food from the other boys.

“Hey!! I come here first!!”. One of the boys beside Yoona shouted. He wasn't please when someone stole his opportunity to get close to Yoona.

“Here come the .”. Tiffany clapped her hand together as Siwon got the popcorn from Donghae. Four of them watched the show with interesting.

“What did you just say?!”. Kyuhyun said through his teeth and glared at the boy.

The certain boy flinched in fear, couldn't move an inch. His friends quickly dragged him away and apologized to the lad in front of them. “Sorry Kyuhyun. He's new here. He didn't know anything yet. Please forgive him.”.

Poor the new boy. He just came here yet he already messed up with the evil in their school. Kyuhyun glared at him for a few seconds. He claimed the boy's face into his mind as he made a mental note not to let that one go near to Yoona ever again.

Kyuhyun turned around, walked away with Yoona in his hand. As the four elders groaned in disappointment.

“What?! That's it?!! No fight?! Such a coward!!”. Donghae shouted in disbelief. Well, he was expecting a duel for Yoona.

“Shh, Donghae, quiet. Kyuhyun is coming.”. Siwon quickly shut the big-mouth boys up as the not-so-please-yet Kyuhyun was stomping towards them.

“Eonnie, Oppa, you finally came?”. Yoona asked as she didn't notice Kyuhyun's face instead she noticed the food on Siwon's hand. “Oh, popcorn. Give me some.”.

Siwon handed Yoona the popcorn as the four stole a glance at the angry boy who stared at them back with a I-know-that-faces-of-yours-shut-up-or-you-will-die face.

They all nodded and started to hand out the food Yoona took. Seriously, now, they were officially wondering who was older in them.

“Well, well, well, look what we have here. You don't have detention today?”. A sour voice called out behind their back.

Six of them groaned loudly in displease. They didn't turn around yet they already knew whose voice was. How can they mistaken it with anyone? That sour voice.

“Get lost, Hyebin.”. Tiffany said breaking the silence as she stole a glance of four people who now moved in front of them.

No Hyebin, No Hyemin, Jang Sungjoon and Jang Dongjoon, two pairs of twins. They were Kingkas and Queenkas of the school before the six of them moving to their school.

They were very pissed off but what can they do. Those six were more handsome/ beautiful and talented than them and they got a lot of admiration from students around the school even though what they did was just destroy, destroy and more destroy.

As much as the four didn't like them, the six also hated them. They almost shouted in disgust when they heard the No sisters and Jang brothers dating. 'Gosh, the couples made in hell, they are perfectly for each other' : that was what they thought.

“That's not an nice way to treat your friends, Fany-ah.”. Dongjoon said little bit imitated the way Siwon called Tiffany which made them want to vomit their food, literally.

“Gosh, please, don't make me waste my food. I just ate it and I don't want to throw up yet.”. Kyuhyun said in disgust and Yoona gave him a sign of agreeing. She still struggled with food in , tried hard not to vomit.

“You guys are so rude~ We just being nice yet you are insulting us nevertheless~”. Hyemin said with a her whining voice and the other six felt like they were going to vomit the second time. How can those three handle that voice for all that years?

“Okay, stop with that voice. What do you want?”. Donghae covered his mouth and tried to say properly, prevented himself from vomiting.

“You are being rude again~”.

“He asked WHAT DO YOU WANT?”. Jessica repeated Donghae's words loudly. Gosh, her voice is worse than Yoona's aegyo.

“We just want to wish you luck.”. Sungjoon spoke for the first time. Finally, the most normal one of them.

“For what?”. Siwon asked raised an eyebrow.

“For the volleyball match at the P.E period between our class, duh!”.

“We have volleyball match?”. Yoona asked a little bit confused.

“You guys don't know~ Opps~ I forgot~ You're being in detention at that day~”. Hyemin started with her whining voice.

“I swear!! If you use that voice again, I'll strangle you to dead!!”. Jessica stood up. Her patience had reached its limit. If Donghae didn't hold Jessica back, maybe, she already jumped into four of them.

“Seossangnim (teacher) said which class win will be off for one day. So good luck~”. Hyebin ignored Jessica's threaten as she said and winked to the rest before they laughed out loud and walked off.

“Urrgghh! They're pissing me off. Gosh, those voice. If I hear it again, I'll rip her head off.”. Jessica said through her teeth as she imagined Hyemin's head in front of her and used her hand to rip it.

“Me too. Jessica, me too.”. Donghae patted Jessica's back and nodded in sympathy.

“They look weird. Just be careful. They're up to something.”. Siwon said and the rest nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the P.E period came much to the six people's displease. They were standing in one side of the court while those four stood at the other.

“Annyeong my dear chingudeul~ Are you ready?”. Hyebin stood on the other side, said.

“We're more ready than you. I bet 10 wons that you will lose. Stop your big mouth, loser.”. Yoona stood, crossed her hand across her chest and smirked.

Hyebin's face hardened. “Well, who will be the loser? Let's see about it.”.

A well-known smirk appeared on Yoona's face. “Bring it on!”.

Hyebin turned around and said through her teeth to the others. “Crush them for me!!”.

As Yoona turned around, Kyuhyun had already stood in front of her. “Feisty, aren't we?”. He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

“You sound as if you don't want to crash them. Admit it.”. Yoona smirked. Even though, they fought a lot, they were practically each other's soul-mate.

“Yeah, you're right.”. Kyuhyun smirked back.

A loud whistle was blown. “Let's the match begin.”. Mr Lee, the P.E teacher announced. “Class 4 versus Class 6.”.

“Let play fair, okay?”. Mr Lee said before throwing the ball in the air.

Donghae jumped up before the other team could. He hit the ball hard and it went over the net, hit on the ground which no one could handle. “One for Class 6.”. A loud cheer came from their class.

“Great job.”. Siwon and Kyuhyun high-five with Donghae.

“Let the match continue.”. A loud whistle resounded.

“Give me the ball.”. Hyebin groaned in angry. She snatched the ball from her team-mate. She leaped up and violently slammed the ball.

The ball suddenly changed its direction and flew towards Tiffany. The rest widened their eyes in horror. “WATCH OUT!!”.

But it was too late. The ball hit right in front of Tiffany's head with a loud bang. Losing balance, Tiffany felt down on the ground.

“Fany-ah!!” “Tiffany!!” “Eonnie!”. Siwon, Jessica and Yoona ran towards her and checked while Donghae and Kyuhyun angrily launched towards Hyebin.

Hyebin stood there and smirked as she high-five with Hyemin.

“Did you see that? It's hilarious!!”. Dongjoon held his stomach and laughed while Sungjoon patted Hyebin's shoulders. “That's my girl.”.

“What the hell are you doing?!!”. Kyuhyun almost grabbed Hyebin's collar.

“FOUL!! That girl did it on her purpose!!”. Donghae shouted and pointed in outrage.

“Did not!!”. Hyebin shouted in protest.

“Are you okay?!”. Siwon asked in concern as he slipped his arm under Tiffany's head. Tiffany opened her eyes as they could see a small red swell was swelling up.

Tiffany touched her forehead and whined. “Easy...”. Siwon soothed.

“Eonnie, are you okay?”. Yoona asked again.

“I don't think so.”. Tiffany mumbled as she smiled in reply. The ceiling was spinning in front of her.

“Tiffany, are you okay?”. The teacher asked. “Do you want some ice?”.

“Just rest, ne? Let us continue this game.”. Jessica spoke in concern and gently placed the ice on Tiffany forehead.

The older girl just nodded as Siwon softly placed her down on the seat.

“Let's start again.”.

The game continued. Jessica headed to the court with a murdered face. “Give me the ball!”.

No one could saw Jessica this feisty before. They did as she told docilely.

Jessica jumped up and slammed the ball and won one pointed for her team. Hyemin stood there and snorted. “Lucky hit.”.

Dongjoon slammed the ball again and this time, it headed straight to Siwon. Siwon jumped up and slapped it hard. 'This is for Tiffany!!'. He thought and the ball sailed into Hyebin's face.

“Ouch!!”. Hyebin slipped and fell out the court. She lifted her hand and touched her nose. “It's bleeding!!”.

Sungjoon stomped into their court and shoved Siwon hard on the chest. “How could you do that?!! How could you hit a girl?!”.

“That was because she hit Tiffany first.”. Siwon answered with his poker face. Of course, he is gentleman but when you touched his friend, there is no more Mr Nice Guy.

“What did you just say?”. Sungjoon grabbed Siwon's collar harshly.

Donghae and Kyuhyun curled their hands into fits. ' You dare to hit him once and you are going down.'. Brother complex in them started to raise as the two younger boys watched them sternly.

“Don't say that I didn't warn you. You hit one of my members again and I'll break your neck.”. Siwon said calmly yet his eyes was like eating the lad in front of him alive.

Sungjoon looked at Siwon in anger as his hand curled into a fit. Before a fight could happen, the teacher blew whistle. “That's enough! Jang Sungjoon, go back to your court. Choi Siwon, play fair or you'll get detention, okay?!”.

Sungjoon reluctantly went back with burning fire as Hyebin was taken to office.

“Oppa, are you alright?”. Tiffany asked from the seat. Face shown clearly concern.

“Perfectly fine.”. Siwon smiled back.

“Alright!! Let start again!!”.

A loud whistle resounded again.

The ball was served and went back and forth between two teams. Donghae hit. Dongjoon saved. Jessica slammed. Hyemin spared. Kyuhyun slapped. Sungjoon saved... The match seemed never ended until the ball came to Yoona.

“I got it!”. Yoona shouted before jumped up. “Yoona's fire ball!!”. She slapped her palm against the ball and it flew into the opponent's court.

“Class 6 is the winner!!”. Mr Lee announced.

“YES!! WE WON!! WE WON!!”. Donghae, Jessica, Kyuhyun and Yoona jumped up and down in excitement. As Siwon turned to Tiffany and smiled. “We won.”.

Tiffany smiled back and gave them a thump up. “You guys are the best.”.

“Here, take your cards. Have fun ditching, ne?”. Mr Lee smiled and handed them each one a pass card.

------------------------------------------------

“Finally, I wipe that smirk off their faces. Feeling so relaxing.”. Donghae put his hand up to the sky and sighed in relief.

“Yeah, that's stupid Hyebin. How can she dare to hit Tiffany?!”. Jessica mumbled in anger. She wasn't satisfied yet since she didn't slap into their faces literally.

“Fany-ah, I'm sorry.”. Siwon said with a sorrow face. “I couldn't protect you.”.

“What are you saying, Oppa? I got revenge for me already.”. Tiffany smiled softly and patted Siwon's back.

“Noona, I'm sorry, too. I was the one who stood near you the most yet I couldn't spare that ball.”. Kyuhyun said from behind with a sorrow face which was not better than Siwon.

“That last ball. If Mr Lee didn't said to give a detention, I would slap it into their face already.”. Yoona said between her teeth.

“Aw~ Thanks guys but it's not your fault. So don't be sad, ne?”. Tiffany smiled as she hugged her friends.

“Come, let's go to the cafeteria to celebrate our victory. My treat.”. Tiffany cheered the rest up.

Never in her life, she couldn't be more appreciated. She thanked God that gave her the most wonderful friends in her life. They didn't have any blood relationship yet they were closer than a real family.

“Yay!! Food!!”. Yoona exclaimed happily. Food was never failed to cheer her up as she ran ahead with Kyuhyun. “Bbali!! I'm hungry!”. They turned back at the same time and urged the rest.

“Aigoo~ Look like we have another shikshin.”. Jessica smiled as she and Donghae ran towards them.

“Let go, shall we?”. Tiffany smiled to Siwon as he nodded and smiled back.

 

Six people with six different characters. Sometimes they fought. Some times they offended but they always backed up for each other at the end. One person was hurt and the rest got revenge.

Maybe, they didn't say anything but everyone in the group knew they're grateful to have each others as friends. They would exchange anything they have to keep their 'family' like this. If they could be like this forever, they don't mind to lose everything.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo chingudeul, Lucia is texting.

Sorry for making Tiffany hurt but I don't want to get bricks here ^^ In this chapter, I really need some enemies. So I created them because I don't have a heart to make any idol to be in the bad side. Hyebin, Hyemin, Sungjoon and Dongjoon are completely fictional characters. You are free to imagine them.

I seriously don't have talent in writing that's why I always get my grades in literature as 6s out of 10s. TT---TT . As much as I want to describe the game but I couldn't do it properly. TTOTT

Tell me what you think, ne?~ Kamsahamida *bow* Sranghaeyo <333