Troublemakers meet Troublemakers

The Story of Six People

I will introduce new character first 'cause there will be many of you don't know about them. This is according to age (elder to younger)

 

Kim Jaejoong (18)

 

Jung Yunho (18)

 

Park Yoochun (18)

 

Kim Junsu (18)

 

Shim Changmin (18) 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------  

 

“Put that down on the living.”

“I get to choose my room, right?”

“Hey, hey, watch your way! Don’t touch that!”

“Is it ok if I bring the fridge to my room?”

“Hey, Donghae, I think we have neighbors.” Jessica was staring at a bunch of people who kept moving in and out at the house next to them. She was taking care of the garden when some people suddenly rushed in.

 

“What a surprise. I never thought that we would ever have a neighbor.” Donghae poke his head out from the windows. “Maybe, we should say hi to them now.”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Be careful!” A shout echoed to their place and followed by a loud undeniable something-had-been-broken sound. “You idiot! I have already told you to be careful!”

 

“…Or maybe later…”

 

--------------------------------------------------

At the supermarket,

 

“Let’s see, rice, noodle, vegetable oil, pork, beef, cabbage…” Tiffany counted the ingredient in the shopping trolley. “What do I miss?”

 

“Oh right, Kimchi!”

 

When Tiffany was about to take a Kimchi box from the shelf, a pair of hand also grabbed it.

 

“Sorry…” A chorused apology.

 

Standing in front of Tiffany was the prettiest person she had ever seen. Silky black hair, rosy lips, white complexion and a pair of big beautiful doe eyes.

 

Oh my. Tiffany felt her heart thumping. What a beautiful girl.

 

“Here you are,” The person gave the box to Tiffany. “Ah, no, you can take it.” Tiffany refused.

 

“It’s fine.” The other put the Kimchi into Tiffany’s trolley. “I have bought a lot. One box isn’t harm me.” It was true when Tiffany saw two big grocery bags was placed next to them.

 

“Thank you then.” She smiled and bowed to the stranger. “Are you new here?”

 

“Ah yes, I’m just moving here. My house is in that direction.”

 

Tiffany followed where that person pointed. Eh?

 

“Fany-ah, are you done?” Siwon approached her from behind. “We need to get back before the four become a walking dead.”

 

“Oppa, I just make a new friend.” Tiffany smiled but after turning, in front of her was emptiness. “Eh? Where did she go?”

 

“Who?”

 

“There was a beautiful girl here.” Tiffany said. “I wonder where she left.”

 

“If she is around here, you will meet her soon.” Siwon smiled. “Let’s head back home.”

 

“Ah… ok,” Tiffany nodded. But the direction she pointed was my neighborhood. I thought there is our house alone.

 

--------------------------------------------------

At night,

 

“Ah, I’m so full,” Donghae lied on the sofa and sighed in satisfaction.

 

“Yah, move aside! My favorite drama is up next!” Jessica pushed Donghae’s legs up to make a room for her to sit.

 

“Where are you two going?” Siwon asked his two sneaky maknaes who were running out from the kitchen.

 

“Upstairs~” A chorused response.

 

“Jessica, it’s time. Hurry up and change the channel.” Tiffany urged.

 

The night happened peacefully… until a few minutes after…

 

 

BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!

 

An explode sound that heaven alarming earth moving startled everyone.

 

Like instinct, Siwon shouted. “Kyuhyun! Yoona! What. Did. You. Do?!”

 

“What?! That’s not us!” Yoona’s voice could be heard from upstairs before they ran down.

 

“That’s right, Hyung!” Kyuhyun supported. “Why are you always thinking it was us when there is something bad happen?!”

 

“Eh? It’s not you?” Donghae asked. “Then who is it?”

 

Before anyone could reply, a shout came out from the house next to them. “Shim Changmin! Get your down here right now! What did you do this time?!”

 

The six stayed in silence.

 

“…That probably answered…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! It’s six forty-five!” Tiffany was practically running like mad person around the house. “Yah! Yah! Yah! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”

 

“Hurry up!” Siwon took the lead and started their marathon to school.

 

“If we’re late again, our credit cards will be frozen!” Tiffany said.

 

“I thought only in manga that people eating bread on their way.” Jessica laughed. “Everything does happen.”

 

“Eating bread isn’t a problem.” Donghae ran next to Jessica said. “Look behind you.”

 

In the last place, Kyuhyun and Yoona was running with a hot cup of noodle in their hands, eating.

 

“What?” They chorused when realizing Donghae and Jessica were staring at them.

 

“Don’t count them in. They’re in different level.” Jessica mumbled.

 

The way to school was so familiar to them, scratch that, it was the same because they’re late every single day. And as soon as they arrived at the school, the gate had closed.

 

“Aw~ Dang, climbing again.”

 

Before they could go anywhere, there was running sound moving toward behind their back, with some shouting in addition.

 

“How can this duckbutt be so heavy?! Hyung, catch! I’m gonna throw him right here! I’m about to die here!” A young and tall boy with big mismatch eyes and wide lips (Shim Changmin) complained, piggy-backing another cute blond boy (Kim Junsu) on his back who was probably sleeping.

 

“Ok! Throw over here!” A dandy boy wearing glasses (Park Yoochun) clapped his hands, standing three meters far from Changmin in the position of baseball catcher.

 

“Donghae, they’re the ones who moved in the house next to us.” Jessica whispered to Donghae as the lad nodded.

 

“So, they’re the ones who caused explosion last night?” Kyuhyun asked with his faces brightened. “Cool~” Yoona whistled.

 

“At least stand a bit closer! Three meter is too long! He will drop before he reaches Yoochun!” A tall handsome boy with pair of cat eyes and small face (Jung Yunho) said.

 

“Guys, help me! How can you let me running with five bags like this?” A boy with the most feminine appearance (Kim Jaejoong) shouted.

 

“Oh, it’s her.” Tiffany recognized he was the one from yesterday. “But isn’t that a boy?” Siwon eyed Jaejoong’s uniform.

 

“What? A boy?” Tiffany asked in disbelief. “I didn’t know it because yesterday, he wore casual clothes.”

 

“Omo, Omo, Omo, he drops!” Junsu fell on the ground with a heavy sound yet he was still sleeping.

 

“Stupid!” Yunho smacked Yoochun’s and Changmin’s heads, wearing three bags on his shoulders. “Didn’t I warn you? Now, pick him up and check if he dies!”

 

The six stared with their wide eyes. First, it was their first time to see human-prestidigitation live like that. Second, that person fell on the ground was still sleeping. They had thought that there would be no one could beat Jessica in her sleeping field. Third, how could they be calm like that? He was freaking. Falling. On. The. Floor. And last, the six just realized there were still more people who were scarier than them.

 

“Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!” The five boys greeted as soon as they saw there was people here. “Are you students in this school? Nice to meet you. We just transferred here yesterday.”

 

After analyzing four possibilities above, their brains immediately concluded one thing: They have found their long lost family. Let's celebrate!

 

“Nice to meet you too.” Siwon smiled and shook hand with Yunho. “I’m Choi Siwon. This is Hwang Tiffany, Lee Donghae, Jung Jessica, Cho Kyuhyun and Im Yoona.” He pointed as they took turn to greet. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

 

“I’m Jung Yunho.” Yunho pointed to himself. “This is Kim Jaejoong,” Then to the beauty next to him. “Park Yoochun,” to the boy who smiled cheesily while knelled down for Changmin to put Junsu on his back. “Shim Changmin and Kim Junsu.”

 

“Do you know there is anywhere we could sneak in the school?” Yunho smiled while scratching his head. “I supposed any school has its secret way, right?”

 

The six grinned like those hyenas in Lion King Movie. They would definitely do get along well.

 

“Yes, this way please,”

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh, so you’re our neighbor?” Yunho smiled and asked as they climbed on the wall.

 

“Yes, and I heard a really loud sound yesterday.” Siwon nodded as they reached the top of the wall.

 

“Sorry, that was Changmin.” Yunho apologized when they jumped down on the ground.

 

“I know. I heard your shouting last night.” Siwon said. “Anyway, I think we could be good friends from now on.” He reached out his hand.

 

“So am I—” Before Yunho could accepted Siwon’s hand, a voice sounded behind them.

 

“I think you will have time to make friends later.”

 

They all turned back and saw Mrs. Kim standing there. “Well, well, well, nice to meet you six again.” She looked behind them. “And I see you have company.”

 

She took a step up as the five stepped back. “I supposed you are new transfer students. Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, Mr. Shim,” She glanced at Junsu who was sleeping on Yoochun’s back. “And Mr. Kim again.”

 

“Too bad, we’re gonna greet you five in the detention room.” She stopped and looked at the late-comers. “You six,” She pointed at her left. “And you five,” She pointed at her right. “I give you five minutes to run to detention room before I raise the punishment to double. Now start!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

“God, this is so embarrassing. First day, already late and first room we know at school is detention room.” Yunho mumbled. “Jaejoong, next time, wake us up sooner.”

 

“Hey, hey, it’s not my fault.” Jaejoong defensed. “Changmin slept like polar bear in winter days.”

 

“Yah! Are you saying it’s my fault?” Changmin protested. “At least, I’m awake now. And this duckbutt is still sleeping!”

 

“Is it ok if you let he sleep like that?” Jessica asked. “You can’t carry him all the time.”

 

“We would like to wake him up,” Jaejoong said with a sorry face. “But we forgot to bring food.”

 

“Eh?” The six chorused. “Why do you need food?”

 

“Do you have anything to eat?” Yunho suggested.

 

“I have cookies here.” Yoona took a bag of cookies and handed it to Yunho.

 

“Thank you.” Yunho smiled. “Yoochun, put him down,”

 

“Let me do it.” Jaejoong took the cookies.

 

“Wait, Hyung.” Changmin stopped him. “Let me release my stress first.”

 

Changmin lifted his legs and dropped a kick on Junsu’s head, in front of the six’s awe faces. Junsu was leaning on the wall but because of Changmin’s kick, his face lean toward and almost hit his knees.

 

“I’m done,” Changmin stepped back to make a room for Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong squeezed Junsu’s mouth with his hand while using the other hand to pour all the cookies into his mouth.

 

“Good morning,” Junsu woke up sleepily. “Was the minister of mince meat’s curse dispelled?”

 

The second time of the morning, the six were staring with their wide eyes. “He’s awake?”

 

“Ah, yes,” Yoochun said. “Junsu sleeps when he is hungry. So, you just need to stuff food into his mouth to wake him up.”

 

Junsu rubbed his head as he found something red on his hand. “Why is there blood?”

 

The six immediately turned to look at Changmin. It must be because of that drop kick!

 

“Your body’s just naturally expelling all the new blood cells that didn’t fit into the vessels.” The four boys chorused.

 

Junsu stared at them with innocent eyes, still rubbing his wound. “Really?”

 

The four nodded.

 

Lair!

 

“Why does my body keep expelling blood?” Junsu pouted. “It’s third time in this week."

 

Third time?!

 

“Oh, new friends?” Junsu smiled excitedly as he saw the six. “Nice to meet you. I’m Kim Junsu. Please, treat me well!” He bowed before feeling like fainting before of the lack of blood.

 

“Omo, Omo, Omo, blood is streaming down on his face!”

 

“Tissue! Tissue! Tissue!”

 

“Where is the school doctor when we need him?!” 

 

“First aid kit is here! Hold his wound now!”

 

God bless their time together and bless everyone around them too.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Hi, this is Lucia texting.

Amoundies_tta, your chapter is here. Hope you enjoy it.

I really enjoy writing this because my favorite group is here. For anyone who doesn’t know, I’m an ultimate Cassiopeia. I’m so happy when being able to write my biases with my biases (This sounds so confused)

Btw, is there any Exotic out there? I need tutorial about them quick! I only know Kai. I need to know about the other when writing about them. They debut when I have to focus about study so I don’t know about them much. Help me please.