[Extra] How to Do Test.

The Story of Six People

 

 

This is just an extra. There is no relating to what’s going on in this story. I just saw some funny arts and I decided to make it into story. It’s just for fun because I don’t think it makes any sense ==”

Enjoy reading~

 

-------------------------------------------------

Have you ever imagined how those six troublemakers do their test? This is an extraordinary example for you.

 

Let’s say, after a long-tired-full-of-causing-trouble day, the family fell asleep. And the morning after, a sentence like lightning had hit through their ears.

 

“A QUICK TEST! FIFTEEN MINUTES! CLOSE ALL THE BOOKS.”

 

Ok, this was more terrible than a sudden dead to them. No one had expected this. And of course, no one was studying.

 

Let’s see how the guys do it. We should start from the leader, right?

 

‘Question 1 is A. I think question 2 has some hint.’ Siwon thought.

Siwon was paying his full attention to the test as he read carefully all the question and found the solution. Wow, very logic. He must do it good.

 

‘Wait! There is too much A but there is no C. Agh! Which question did I do wrong??’

 

Uh oh, Siwon panicked. He was thinking too much already.

 

Good luck, Siwon.

 

Donghae’s next.

 

Oh, Donghae seemed he had finished the entire question. How smart! Let’s see how he did his test.

 

‘Question 1: D. Question 2: D. Question 3: D. Question 4: D…’ Donghae smiled in his thought. ‘Hohoho, I’m so smart. There will be 25% of D so that means I will get 25 points. No need to calculate, hohoho.’

 

… Donghae just wrote all of it the same answer. Very convenient.

 

Ok, let’s pass him. Last turn is Kyuhyun the Genius. Let’s see how the self-proclaimed genius did.

 

‘I will change X to Witch, Y to solider and Z will be the dragon.’ Kyuhyun drew something on his papers. ‘When two Witches divide ten dragons and minor three solider. It will be… Oh no, the solider is losing! I won’t allow that! Switch it back! Switch it back!’

 

Kyuhyun, you only had fifteen minutes, remember? Hurry up or you will get a zero.

 

That’s the guys. Let’s see how the girls did.

 

Start from the oldest, Tiffany.

 

‘North is A. East is B. South is C and West is D.’ Tiffany wrote a cross and put four letters on it. ‘Ok, if the head of this pencil points in which direction, I will choose that answer. Let’s start.’

 

The pencil went around and stopped. ‘Eh? South East? What’s that supposed to mean? Let’s try again.’

 

Another try and this time, the pencil went to Mrs. Kim’s legs. She picked up the pencil and asked. “Whose is this?”

 

“It’s mine! Sorry, I’m trying my luck.” Tiffany raised her hand.

 

“You stupid! Do your test properly!” The pencil flew to Tiffany’s forehead. Ouch! That must be hurt.

 

Let’s go to the youngest.

 

‘Aish! I remembered reading this somewhere, I swear!’ Yoona messed up her hair. ‘Where is it…? Where is it…? Ah! I remember! In some of Kyuhyun’s book! Ah! That reminds me; Kyuhyun owed me a treat when he lost the game yesterday. Aish, this jerk! He always ignores it when I told him…’

 

Yoona, your test, don’t forget it. Another F and your parents will kick you out of the house.

 

Sigh, this girl is hopeless. Where is the Ice Princess?

 

Oh, there she is. Sleeping soundly. How comfortable. She didn’t even look at her test. Sleepy head.

 

Five minutes had passed. Ten minutes to go.

 

Tick tock.

 

Tick Tock.

 

Tick tock.

 

 

Siwon was doing his test when a sudden Goosebumps appeared on his arms. ‘Why did I have a strange feeling?’

 

He looked beside him and found Tiffany also shivering.

 

“Fany-ah, are you cold?” He asked in concern. The girl shook her head. “No, I just feel… weird. I think it comes from my back.”

 

They turned their heads around and found Donghae, Kyuhyun and Yoona staring without blinking at Jessica. Faces pale.

 

Jessica had woken up from her sleep. And they didn’t know where the hell she got but there are several candles was lighten up and put around her as she stuck four pencils on her head with a white fabric around.

 

The other could hear the girl prayed… or cursed…

 

“Hear my pray, all the Gods above, my God, Buddha, Satan, Lucifer, Michael, all the angels, devils, ghosts… No, leave out the ghosts, you’re creepy. Anyway, I swear to all of you, if you don’t come here and help me to answer these questions, I’m gonna break your pedestals!”

 

That day, Jessica got the highest score and at night, the other five heard some voice come out from Jessica’s bedroom.

 

Well… That’s how they did their test. What about you? How do you do it?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Hi, Lucia is texting.

I'm planning to write a new fic. I know I have three story on-going but I can't help it. Any support?