Amusement Park

The Story of Six People

 

Annyeonghaseyo chinggudeul, in the latest chapter, I forgot to introduce new characters so here they are.

From left to right, at the first line: Hankyung- Heechul- Kangin. ^^

Enjoy reading, ne? Yeorobun ~

-------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we going next?”. Boa turned around and asked.

“How about going home?”. Before anyone could reply, Kyuhyun spoke.

“Do you want to go to Cinema?”. Ignored the boy completely, Boa asked the rest .

“Noona, please, go home.”. Kyuhyun plead with his puppy eyes as he saw her ignoring him.

“Look, I want to go there. It's five years since I last went there.”. Said Boa and pointed to the map.

“NOONA!! HOME!! HOME!! I WANT TO GO HOME!! HOME!! HOME!! PLEASE~~”. Kyuhyun whined like a baby before hoping on Boa and clung onto her, pulled the handcuff and caused Yoona almost trip over her legs.

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! Get off me! You're heavy!!”. Boa swung her upper body, tried to throw away the koala tightly attached on her.

“No! Only you promise to go home!”. Kyuhyun shouted as he tightened his grip.

“Fine! It's you who want this!”. Boa said before going near the house beside her and slammed her back which had the younger boy on into the wall.

Yoona, who stood beside them, could only open in shock as she saw Kyuhyun slowly slide down after receiving a huge pain on his back.

The others stared at them in awe.

Tiffany and Jessica didn't expect Boa would do that. While Siwon and Donghae just closed their eyes, nodded and thought. Why didn't they think about that earlier when he jumped on their back? Just need to slam him into the wall then he will let go. Brilliant!!

As for Heechul and Kangin, they stared with mouths opened wide. They always saw the maknaes fought each other and their war always ended with a tight result. But this is the first time they saw a girl, well, most likely a woman hit Kyuhyun and he couldn't do anything about that.

And Hankyung, the poor boy who witnessed their sister-brother fight for the first time, had his jaw drop on the ground. He always saw those six people rebelled around the school, pissed off teachers and he thought he had used to it. But boys, he was wrong. This was still new for him. Now he understood. No wonder they afraid of Boa. It's because she is crazier than them.

“Kyuhyun! Are you okay?”. They got back to reality as they heard Yoona shouting in concern.

They rushed to them and only to see Kyuhyun laid his head on the girl's shoulder while Yoona rubbed his back. It's rare to see the maknaes cared for each other openly like that. They stood there, watched and smiled.

“Yah! Noona! It's hurt you know!”. Kyuhyun shouted once he got his strength to stand up.

“Ptt, don't lie to me. I knew you very well. When you were 13, you and the others fell down from the second floor yet you six didn't have any scratch or injury. So this is only a soft slam, you'll be fine.”. Boa said while her eyes was still on the map, searching for their next destination.

Hankyung widened his eyes after hearing Boa said. That was a soft slam? Then he didn't want to take her hard slam.

He stared in disbelief at the maknaes then to the others four, wondering. Are they really human? Falling from the second floor without being injured?

“Okay, let's go.”. Boa closed the map and went ahead.

“Where are we going?”. Siwon asked as they trailed behind her.

Boa turned back, looked at them, smiled before said.

“Amusement Park.”.

“Amusement Park? Are you kidding me? It's apart from here about... hm, I don't know... FOUR CITIES.”. Donghae exclaimed loudly with his wide eyes and Jessica nodded agreeing beside him.

“I'm older than you nine years and I'm sure I do the math better than you, you stupid. You don't need to tell me how far it was. So stop complaining and follow me.”. Boa said and smacked Donghae's head, not happy for they kept complaining her suggestion. If anyone dared to object one more time, they asked for a murder.

--------------------------------------------------

“Let's go to the roller coaster.”. Heechul pointed and exclaimed loudly like a child. They just arrived at Amusement Park for five minutes yet he already ran around a whole park with excitement.

“Heechul Hyung, are you serious? Go to the roller coaster after you had eaten?”. Siwon said and raised one of his eyebrow.

They really didn't like the excited Heechul. Whenever he was excited, he would go overboard. They still remembered his 9th birthday.

When the rest refused to play with him because they were tired for playing a whole three hours. Heechul was mad and shoved them off from the stairs which scare the hell out of people who were there.

If it wasn't for those six inhuman extraordinary powers, maybe, they had stayed in the hospital for months already.After that accident, no one dared to go near Heechul, well, except them and Kangin.

While Hankyung, who was new student and not knew about it yet, comfortably hung out with them. But in everyone's opinions, maybe, Heechul didn't do it to the Chinese though. Since he adored Hankyung so much.

“Wae~ People always go it first when they came here~”. Heechul whined and showed them his biggest puppy eyes that everyone would fall for.

“Not after they ATE!”. Kyuhyun shouted. Oh well, his puppy eyes was no longer affected to them.

Seeing no affect, Heechul turned to Boa and said. “Noona, do me a favor? Will you agree if Hankyung agrees?”. Boa, the one who just met Hankyung for an hour, didn't know what he was like, just nodded.

“WHAT?! NOONA!! why did you agree? Don't you know Hankyung is the most naive person on earth? He is very easy to be led. He never reject anyone's offer.”. Donghae shouted and knew they had to follow Heechul's will later.

“Really?... YAH!! How I suppose to know if I just met him?”. Boa shouted in protest.

“Look at his face!! It's screaming INNOCENCE!!”. Kyuhyun shouted back while pointing to Hankyung who was listening to Heechul and nodded. Then Heechul happily ran towards them and handed each of them one ticket.

“When did you buy these?”. Jessica frowned and took a ticket from Heechul, asked in suspicion.

“I bought it when you're still at the entrance.”. Heechul smiled and handed the last ticket to Kangin. “Let's go. I want to play now. Bbali! (Hurry up!)”.

As they were all settled down in the roller coaster, Siwon silently clasped his hands together and prayed. 'Please God, please let me survive after this.'.

Since he knew his dongsaengs too well. They would never passed the trip without messing anything up. But this time, it was his troubled dongsaengs PLUS his crazy friends and his evil sister. This gonna be a big disaster.

The trip started with full of screaming and it was not too long for the first accident happened.

A mirror fell out from Jessica's bag which made Jessica reach out her hand and took it. Due to the rocky trip, she lost her balance and almost fell aside the rails, if Donghae hadn't noticed and pulled her back.

But it was his turned to fall out of the seat as the roller coaster went upside down. His seatbelt wasn't strong enough to push him back and slowly he was lifted off from his seat. Jessica followed him since they were connected by the handcuff. Two weights were heavier than one and it made them fall faster.

Siwon and Kyuhyun who sat behind and in front of HaeSica, widened their eyes at the scene. Lucky that they had fast reflex, they quickly took a hold of Donghae shirt. While the girls held onto Jessica to keep them stay still at their seat.

A little boy, who stood on the ground, had witnessed all the situation, dropped his ice cream and stared at them with opened mouth in excitement.

“Wow!! That's awesome!! I thought people only could do the pyramid when they were on the ground. But Hyungdeul and Noonadeul can do it on the roller coaster. And they're upside down. Cool!! I have to ask mommy and daddy do that with me when they come back. It seems so fun!”.

“Yah! Siwon Hyung, where are you holding?!”. Donghae exclaimed loudly as he was still hung in mid air.

“WHAT? I just hold your leg.”. Siwon shouted back and tried to pull him harder.

“YAH! Don't pulled my pants!! Let go of it!!”. Donghae shouted again.

“Donghae!! What are you saying? If he let it go, you will be dropped down soon.”. Tiffany shouted, interrupted their quarrel.

“But he doesn't need to hold on that tight!!! I'll lose my pants if he continues pulling it!!!”. Shouted Donghae

“Wow, Donghae Hyung, I've never noticed. You look more handsome when you're upside down.”. Kyuhyun said in admiration.

“YAH!! CHO KYUHYUN!! That's the only thing you can say now?”. Yoona shouted as slapped Kyuhyun's side body.

“WHAT? I've just realized it.”.

“YAH!! Could you guys shut up and try to get us back?! I'm going to die if I'm stay in this position for minute more!!!”. Jessica exclaimed loudly and shut her eyes tight, didn't want to look down.

At the end, the rest were successfully pulling them back to their seat without being seen by anyone, well, except the little boy.

“Woohoo! That was fun!!”. Kangin pumped his fit in mid air and shouted excitedly while Boa nodded her head and smiled.

“I-I need go to the bathroom.”. Heechul said and pushed them to have his way. He was the first one to start this idea and he was the first one to throw up.

While Hankyung sat on the floor, stared blankly at one spot. He hadn't recovered from the accident of those six troublemakers on the roller coaster. Though he was not the one to be involved in, his face was pale as if he was the one to be hung in the mid air.

“That was fun?... Yeah... try to roll off your seat... when the roller coaster went upside down.”. Donghae sat on the bench, panting breathlessly with Jessica's head laid on his lap, still not recovering from their shock earlier.

“Are you okay, Tiffany? You seem pale.”. Siwon said in concern as he watch the girl beside him.

“I'm fine. It's... just a little bit dizzy.”. Tiffany waved her hand. Actually, she wasn't better than Heechul, she felt like throwing up right now.

Tiffany always afraid of height yet the accident which created by Jessica and Donghae didn't help her better. But she couldn't pull Siwon to the women bathroom with her, could she?

“Is anyone thirsty? I'll buy drinks now. Do you need anything?”. Kangin asked, looked around and saw everyone were deadly tired.

“Anything... is fine... Hyung.”. Kyuhyun waved his hand, also exhausted as he leaned on Yoona's back.

“Okay.”. Kangin nodded before turning to Hankyung who still sat there, staring motionlessly. “Stand up, Chinese. You're going with me.”. And pulled the young man up.

---------------------------------------------------

“Hey, guys. Let's go to the Ice Skating. It's been so long since I last went there.”. Boa said and pointed.

After a short break with drinks Kangin bought, they had recovered and began their fun.

“But I don't know how to skate.”. Tiffany, Jessica and Hankyung said at the same time then looked at each other and smiled in sympathy.

“Don't worry. I won't force you if you don't know. You can sit there or go and play something else.”. Boa said.

“But that means Siwon Oppa and Donghae have to go with us. I don't want ruin their fun.”. Tiffany pouted and looked at the lad beside her. Siwon looked back and smiled. His friend is so thoughtful.

“Fine. Then you go with us. Siwon, Donghae and Heechul will show you how to skate. Done. Problem is solved.”. Boa said and pulled the rest go with her.

-------------------------------------------------

“Have you finished yet?”.

“Wait a minute.”.

“Are you done?”.

“Not yet.”.

Just like that, every five seconds, Kyuhyun urged Yoona to be faster. They hadn't left the seats yet because Yoona still struggled with her ice-skate. The rest had gone for a long time and left the maknaes behind.

Kyuhyun turned around and sighed. Maybe, he should listen to Kangin at the first time. He should wear the shoes for Yoona instead of letting her do it herself. He knelled down and took the shoelaces from the girl's hand and started to tie it.

Yoona who was trying to do the shoelaces properly, couldn't help startling when the lad stole it from her. Looking down to Kyuhyun, a strange yet warm feeling wrapped around her heart.

He looked like a caring boyfriend who did every small things for his beloved and that feeling wasn't bad at all. She kinds of like it. Her heartbeat picked up its speed and started to race.

'What's this feeling? Would you slow down, stupid heart? He will hear you.'. Yoona screamed and battled with herself inside as she tried to slow down her heartbeat since it beat too fast.

Kyuhyun didn't noticed the change from the girl above. He was too concentrated on the shoes. His focus face was tempting Yoona more without him knowing.

“All done.”. Kyuhyun smiled and looked up. He was surprised when catching a red-faced Yoona who tried hard to look away. She bit her inner lips like she was restraining herself from some pains.

“Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?”. Kyuhyun frowned and asked. Somehow, he didn't like the image of in front of him. He didn't like to see Yoona hurting.

“If you don't want to go, it's okay, we can sit here.”. Kyuhyun said as his eyes showed clearly concern.

Yoona quickly shook her head and pulled the lad toward ice-rink. If just having Kyuhyun knelled down and tied her shoes, could make Yoona's heart beated with inhuman speed like that. Then, she didn't know that she could suppress herself from exploding in a second if Kyuhyun showed more than caring.

As they arrived at the ice-rink, Boa and Kangin was there waiting for them with their well-known smirks.

“So you decided to help Yoona?”. Kangin asked and raised an eyebrow. Now, Kyuhyun officially hated the i-know-everything Kangin.

“You know, I heard some girls passed by. They squealed and said that they wanted to have a caring boyfriend like that.”. Boa stopped and smirked. “Where is the caring boyfriend? Where? I don't see him. I just see a game addict in front of me.”.

“Aish, I don't want to argue with you two. Get out off my way.”. Kyuhyun hissed, took Yoona's hand and went as he heard laughter resounded behind him.

Kyuhyun cursed and made mental note to kill them when he got out of this handcuff, didn't notice Yoona was screamming in her head and looked at their hand. 'Not again!'.

 

“Ouch!!”. Jessica landed on the ice for the umpteenth time she didn't know.

“Are you okay? Can you stand up?”. Donghae asked and reached out his hand to help the girl up.

“We will try again, 'kay?”. Donghae tried again and Jessica nodded. He knew he had to be patient since his friend right over there was very easy to give up if she was urged.

They stood up and started to skated.

One steps.

Two steps.

Three steps.

Four steps.

And.

“Ouch!!”. Again, Jessica landed her on the ground.

Her face hardened and Donghae started to panic. Whenever Jessica frowned like that, it's not good at all. He was right. Tears started to fall from her eyes and made its way down to her cheek as she started to cry loudly, sweeping on the ground like a baby.

“I QUIT!!! QUIT!!! QUIT!!! QUIT!!! I don't want to learn anymore!!!!”.

Donghae looked around and saw people looking at him with not-so-friendly stares as if he was a bad guy who made girls cry. He quickly sat down in front of the crying girl and started to console her like he always did.

Now he thought about it. It's funny. Why it's always him who quiet the crybaby down whenever she cried while there were two other girls in the group? Why it's not them but him?

Maybe, it had become their habit long ago. Whenever there was something related to Siwon, Tiffany was always there and vice versa. As for Yoona and Kyuhyun, too.

And they were not exception either. Whenever Jessica need help, he was always the first person to fly beside her.

“Shh, don't cry, please. You're such a crybaby. You make me look like a bad guy.”. Donghae soothed Jessica while rubbing her back.

“But... *sob*... I don't... *sob*... want to... *sob*... learn skating anymore...”. Jessica said while sniffing and Donghae found it cute. “It... *sob*... hurts my... *sob*... .”.

Donghae smiled as an idea popped into his mind. He leaned down and whispered to Jessica's ear. “Do you want me to give you a massage?”. And smirked.

As a cue, Jessica stopped crying as her face reddened. She slapped Donghae's arm and pouted. “erted.”.

Donghae whined after receiving a hard slap but he smiled and said. “See, you stop crying now.”.

“Yah! But you don't have to use that way!”. Jessica replied with another slap.

 

“Siwon Oppa, can we have a break?”. Tiffany asked as she felt deadly tired. They had practiced for about half an hour yet the lad didn't show any exhausted on his face.

“You're tired, Fany-ah?”. Siwon asked once he noticed the girl panting breathlessly.

Tiffany could only nod then slowly sat down. She made sure she didn't surprise the lad by pulling him down suddenly with the handcuff. Siwon knew Tiffany's intention and sat down next to her.

Tiffany closed her eyes and leaned against Siwon and rubbed her head on his shoulder. Siwon turned around and looked at the girl beside him.

This habit, Siwon noticed it. Tiffany usually was very mature and she only acted like a baby when there was something bordered her. Siwon had known that habit of hers ever since they were young, even Tiffany's parent didn't know it. But only him knew.

“What's wrong, Fany-ah? Is there something you want to share?”. Siwon asked with eyes closed as he leaned his head on the top of hers.

Tiffany opened her eyes, stared at the same spot while thoughts ran through her mind. Siwon was asking her if there was something in her mind.

How can she say it was because of him? How can she ask why the lad didn't notice her feeling? How can she say that every single time he cared for her only made her sad? When she knew he didn't have any special feeling towards her aside compassion and friendship yet she still wanted to be in his care for more. How can she say all of it?

If only she knew that the lad was too clueless to realized his own feeling which he thought that was brotherly love towards the girl beside him. If only she knew every move he had for her had said all his feelings which his head was too stupid to identify. His heart had recognized yet his mind was not.

“No, it's nothing...”. Tiffany closed her eyes again and said. Maybe, she would tell him later but now wasn't the time.

“Okay... but if you want to tell me, I'll be there for you, ne?”. Siwon said and sneaked his hand behind them, soothed her back in circles.

“Ne...”.

 

Heechul looked back and forth between three couples. Hankyung had learned how to skated and now he was happily skipping around. Leaving Heechul alone and pouted because of bored as he noticed the sudden mood-changing of them.

Kyuhyun and his not-so-happy face skated with the inhuman speed while Yoona tried to catch up with him from behind.

Donghae was whining nonstop while sitting on the ice because Jessica kept hitting him.

Siwon with his usual poker face leaned against Tiffany while the girl was pouting next to him.

He sighed and thought. He should lightened the mood. But how?

A thought popped into hid head. He was grinning with delight. The almighty Heechul always had great idea when it came to fun.

He quickly came towards where Siwon and Tiffany sat, pulled the girl up which caught her off guard.

“O-Oppa, w-what are you doing?”. Tiffany stuttered as Siwon quickly stood up to prop the girl from falling.

Heechul turned around and saw Kyuhyun was skating fast towards him. He reached out his hand suddenly as the younger boy didn't stop in time. Kyuhyun's chest collided with Heechul's hand and made he fall along with Yoona who bumped into his back.

“What the hell..., Hyung?”. Kyuhyun shouted angrily, propped himself from the ground, not happy with Heechul's sudden action.

Heechul ignored him and turned to the last two people and shouted.

“Yah! Donghae! Jessica! Stop making out and drag your butts over here!”.

As soon as he finished his sentences, Jessica stood up and charged towards him, held his collar and shouted. “Yah! Oppa, what do you mean by 'making out'? We're NOT!!”.

“Wow, Jessica, you know how to skate?”. Tiffany asked surprisingly.

Jessica widened her eyes, just realized she was skipping from ten meters distance to Heechul. She turned around, hugged Donghae tightly as joy took over her. “Donghae, I know how to skate!! Thank you!! Thank you!!”.

Donghae just stood there, frozen. He didn't expect Jessica to hug him. His mind was on 9th cloud right now.

Not minding two idiots who stood there, Yoona turned around and asked. “Oppa, why did you call us here?”.

Heechul grinned evilly before answering. “Let's go to the Haunted House.”.

--------------------------------------------------

“You guys go there. I just wait here for you to came out. I'm tired already.”. Boa said and sat on the bench.

“Noona, you're old.”. Kyuhyun just blurted out without thinking and earned a smack on his head.

“I'm not old. I'm just 27.”. Boa said and smacked the younger boy's head again.

“You're older than me 9 years old. To me, number 2 is plural already.”. Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Whatever! Just go there quickly!”. Boa said and kick the boy into the Haunted House, didn't noticed weird looks which employees sent her.

“Let's go in.”. Kangin grinned happily and pulled the rest into the house.

---------------------------------------------------

“Wow, this looks so real.”. Hankyung exclaimed as he looked around.

“What kind of makeup is this? It's ugly.”. Heechul looked at one of the ghost nearby. His face narrowed in disgust.

The ghost who Heechul said ugly, happened to be a girl. She glared at him as he glared back.

“Hey, guys. Look over here. These eyes are looking at me.”. Kangin said and pointed at some black eyes looked through the ripped paper of Japanese door.

“Kangin Oppa, it looks creepy. Please, don't point at... ARRRHHHHH”. Tiffany hadn't finished her sentences as she suddenly screamed and caught Siwon's attention which made the lad turned around to look for the other side of the handcuff.

“What's wrong? Where are you, Fany-ah?”. Siwon sounded worriedly.

“O-Oppa.. *sob*... s-something *sob*... grabs my... *sob*...legs.”. Tiffany held on tight Siwon. “It's... *sob*... scary... *sob*”.

“ARRRHHHH!!!”. A high pitch voice was screaming again. But this time it was Jessica's.

“What's wrong?”. Donghae turned his head towards her as she pointed to the dead body in front of her, crying already.

Donghae laughed and soothed her. “Don't worry. It's dead.”. But the girl stubborn shaking her head. “I just saw it move. See!! See!! It's moving again!”.

Look around and saw his Noona held on tight their men, Kyuhyun looked back to the girl beside him and asked. “Why are you not scare?”.

“Why? Do you want me to scare?”. Yoona asked, even in the dark, Kyuhyun could tell that the girl was smirking at him.

“Yah, Kyuhyun,”. Yoona said and tugged on Kyuhyun's shirt. “Is that fen-fire?”. Yoona said and pointed to white spots which flew in mid air.

“I believe it's phosphate.”. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and said.

“Wow, they have it in here. Cool!!”. Kyuhyun smiled as his eyes glittered.

It was not a good sign. Whenever these two maknaes were interested in something, they would search for it until they completely understood it.

Like the roof being blown up last time because they wanted to know how strong air pressure was. You remembered it, didn't you?

As a cue, they slowly walked towards fen-fires direction. When they reached it, it was also the time they found a box of chemicals which were hid behind the curtains. Grinning happy, they turned and nodded together.

Their house tonight was going to be explode with chemicals. Poor the rest.

“ARRHHHHH!!!”. Jessica screamed again. “Yah! Ghosts!! I swear if you touch me again, I'll kick you.”.

“ARRHHHHH!!!”. This time was Tiffany's turn. “Siwon Oppa!! There is something drop on my face.”.

Siwon and Donghae didn't know how to calm the girls beside them down. They would panic if the girls kept screaming one by one.

One of those ghosts near Jessica had reached out its hand to grab her. It was a bad move. Bad move, ghost.

Like she had promised, Jessica turned around and kicked the ghost behind her. Due to her angry since she stepped into this, Jessica had kicked too powerful and it made the poor ghost who didn't listen to her threaten, fell down to the well nearby.

Donghae and Jessica widened their eyes and opened their mouths as they watch the poor person fell. “Oh, no..”.

“Hey Kyuhyun, there is a button on this.”. Yoona pointed to a box in a square shape. “Do you know what it is?”.

Kyuhyun grinned and said. “There's only way to find out.”. He reached out his hand and pushed the button.

One minute.

Two minutes.

“Why there is nothing happen?”. Yoona turned around and asked.

“I don't know. Maybe, it's broken.”. Kyuhyun shrugged.

As they started to leave their spot, a loud sound broke out behind their back. That button was used for activating the fire on the stage behind the Haunted House when there is a show. A whole stage was burning now.

“Aish, bad move.”. Kyuhyun and Yoona started to run towards the rest.

“ARRHHHH!!”. Tiffany screamed when she felt something wet on her legs. She jumped on Siwon and made the latter lost his balance.

On the way they fell, they had accidentally hit a lot of things. I meant A LOT. The lights, graves, doors, even ghosts. At the end, they fell on a fake walls.

Like domino affect, walls behind it slowly fell down one by one until it reached the exit.

Tiffany looked up as she lied on Siwon. “Oh, dear...”.

Again, another bad move.

 

Kangin quickly pulled Tiffany up while saying. “Why you still lie there? What are you waiting for? People come to get us? Let's run!”.

Donghae and Jessica ran behind, didn't forget to drag Hankyung along while the lad kept standing there, dumbfounded.

“Yah! Maknaes! Bbali!!”. Heechul shouted and waited for Kyuhyun and Yoona to catch up.

Nine of them ran toward the exit which Sifany accidentally opened for them.

 

Boa heard some commotion behind her as she looked up, she saw her dongsaengs were running towards her.

Boa stood up and waved at them. “Hey guys, did you have fun?”.

No one replied to her and pulled the older girl to ran along. Just with that, Boa knew they had caused trouble.

“Yah! What did you mess up this time?!”. Boa shouted while running.

“Nothing, Noona. But if authority runs after us, just tell them you don't know.”. Siwon said while catching his breaths.

“What?! Authority?! What did you do?!”. Boa shouted again. She turned around and found Kyuhyun holding a box of chemicals he discovered with Yoona in his hand.

“What's that, Kyuhyun?”.

“Oh, nothing. It's just some random things. Don't mind it, Noona.”. Kyuhyun waved his hand and smirked evilly.

 

Well, what can I say? Old habits die hard, right?

They had been born as troublemakers, they will die as troublemakers. There is nothing can change them.

Boa's mission “Tame her rebellious dongsaengs” had FAILED miserably.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo, Lucia is texting.

I have been struggled with this chapter for long. When I started to write, my ideas kept disappearing. Finally, I could finished it. So tell me, what do you think, please? I'm sorry if it's blame.

Silent readers, one comment wont hurt, I promise. Please comment, ne? ^^

Kamsahamida *bow* Saranghaeyo <333