Introducing: troublemakers

The Story of Six People

 

In the white mansion, there were six people lived together.

Choi Siwon, the eldest, he was like the leader of the house. He always took care of the rest, kept his eyes on them and always was the one to solve the problem when there were chaos in the group. To the rest, he was like their father. He could be dorky sometime but if you messed with his friends, didn't blame him if you couldn't come out of your house in the next day. With his handsome look, he easily attracted girl but there was one thing make all the girl disappointed was he only had eye on his group.

Hwang Tiffany, the mother figure of the group, she cooked, did the cleaning and made sure everything in good condition. She was born at the same day of Siwon but after him a few hours and it made him an Oppa. Because of that accidental surprise, they were closer to each other than the others. She was always there when the rest need her help. She was very kind and thoughtful, always put her beloved friends on first. Although, she was very gentle, when she was mad, she became a different person. And trust me, you don't want to face her when she's mad.

Lee Donghae, he was only born after Tiffany and Siwon four months. He was a happy-go-guy yet very trustworthy, very outgoing yet very calm. He knew how to brighten the mood when there was something sad. He always telling some gags which he discovered from somewhere, skipping around the house with his silly dances, liked to mock his beloved girl, Jessica and always made people felt at ease when they were around him yet always being pulled into the fight of the two youngest, Yoona and Kyuhyun.

Jung Jessica, a cute and very cheerful girl. She was a crybaby in the group when it came to emotion, she would be the first one to cry. She was very sensitive and she claimed that her biggest enemy in her life was cucumber. When the rest asked why, she said because it was stink and leaving the five people with a big question. How can cucumber stink? Unlike Tiffany who always care about what people thought about her, Jessica was a carefree person. The things she cared were: how many hours did she slept? Were her friends healthy? And did Donghae sneak into her room and put cucumber on her bed?

Cho Kyuhyun, they didn't know that if they called him genius or stupid. He was really smart. He could passed his test without studying yet he used all his brain in his games. He was a games addict. He would stay up all night to play Starcraft and Siwon always had to come to his room, threatened he would smashed all of the younger boy's games collection into pieces if he didn't sleep. Although, they called him evil maknae but Siwon was his Hyung and he respected him since Siwon had fought with those people who bullied Kyuhyun when they were in kindergarten.

Im Yoona, this girl couldn't be more cheerful than she was now. She had a bright personality and she was the energy in the group. In the outside, she was very skinny but people didn’t know how much she ate in one day. It was almost like seven meal a day. Tiffany had always complained how many food she had to buy to satisfy Yoona's hungry stomach. She loved playing around, joking with the others, more likely annoying the others but there were no one could mad at her since she was so lovable, well, except Kyuhyun, that boy was really evil and he loved fighting with Yoona. Sometimes she and Jessica was being prank by the evil duo, Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Six of them were childhood friends. Since their parents also were friends to each other and always went aboard because of work, they were moving in together which earned no objection from the elders. As they trusted their sons and daughters as well as the other kids. And their morning always started like that, with a big chaos. But their lives seemed never boring in outsider's point of view.

--------------------------------------

On the big road, there were six people ran like their lives depended on the speed. They hoped that they would make into school in time though they knew it was false. Who could ran two kilometers in five minutes?

Well, only the cheetah could do. As far as they knew, they were ALL human and there was NO part of them belonged to cheetah.

“Dang! I wish I could become vampire in the novel... They could get into school without effort and... on the top of that, they can sleep as much as they want... Unlike us, running a marathon in the freaking early morning... the Ice Princess don't run... so tired...”. Jessica said between her pants while trying to catch up with her friends.

“Yah! Not only you're tired, I'm tired, too. And you should stop reading those stupid vampire books of yours, Jessica. They're not real. If you mentioned vampire again, I'll burned it down along with those Twilight movies. And if the Ice Princess doesn't run, the Ice Princess will be late for class”. Donghae turned his head back as soon as he heard Jessica said.

“Yah! You hate vampire just because you're not as handsome as my Robert Pattinson. Admit it, you're jealous of him”. Jessica shouted.

“Yah! Who says I'm not handsome? Excuse me! For your information, I'm the most handsome person you've ever seen.”. Donghae shouted back, felt jealous as Jessica claim the certain actor 'hers'.

“Yeah, very handsome...”. Jessica puckered her lip as she said with a hint of sarcasm. A thought went through her head as she smirked evilly at the lad beside her. “Donghae Oppa ~”.

“What-What do you want this time?”. Donghae stuttered in surprise.

“Yah! What do you mean 'this time'?”. Jessica shouted at the unexpected answer.

“Well, you only called me 'Oppa' when you want something from me. So, again, What do you want this time?”.

“Did I? Oh well... Donghae Oppa~ piggyback me~”. Jessica said in a whining tone while battling with her eyelash, trying to act cute that Donghae couldn't say no to her.

The boy stood like a statue in front of the whining Jessica, didn't move an inch and kept staring blankly at her. Jessica was sure he wouldn't reject her this time. But the next action surprised her, Donghae turned his head, ran past Tiffany and Siwon who were running ahead. He ran like he was escaped from something scary.

“Damn, she's so cute while doing that.”. He thought. His face reddened as his hand cover the part of chest where his heart was.

“Come back to your mind! Lee Donghae! Don't let that image trick you! Wake up!”. He shouted as he hit his head repeatedly. The more he thought about the cute image of Jessica, the faster he ran.

Leaving Jessica dumbfounded with his reaction. “Yah! Lee Donghae! Where are you going?”.

“Eonnie!”. Jessica turned back as she heard Yoona called. “Why is Donghae Oppa running like that?”.

“Yeah, Noona. What did you do to Hyung make him run like he have seen ghost?”. Kyuhyun ran after her continued Yoona's question.

“Yah! I didn't do anything. I just asked him to give me a piggyback.”. Jessica shouted in protest.

“Maybe, you're heavy, Noona.”. Kyuhyun started while pointing at the older girl.

“Yeah.”. Yoona finished while nodding her head, agreed with Kyuhyun's sentences.

SMACK! SMACK!

And the two maknaes both earned each smack on their head from Jessica. “Yah! Are you two backing up for one another? Why you are so in harmony with each other today? If it's like usual, you two must be fighting now.”.

“Eonnie~ We're tired from fighting so we decide to have a break.”. Yoona said pouting while rubbing her head.

“That's right, Noona. If you want to see us fighting so bad, just wait for a half of hour. You'll have a big fight to watch.”. Said Kyuhyun while his hands covered his head, prevented it from earning another smack but it was too late.

SMACK! SMACK!

“Yah! Eonnie. If you keep smacking my head like that my brain cell will die slowly.”. Yoona shouted while keeping her distance from Jessica, not wanting another hit.

“Ptt, as if you have enough brain cell to die. Believe me, your brain cell isn't surpass the number ten though it was the number of animal's brain cell.”. Kyuhyun hissed as he was at his limit from not having a fight with his soul-fighter.

“Yah! What did you just said, you stupid? Of course, I have enough. I'm human too. What are you expecting me to be? A deer?”. Yoona shouted back, ready herself for the upcoming fight.

“Yeah, said the person who earned a C for her math test.”.

“Hey, that was my highest score. If it was like usual, I'll get a E. And stop mocking me, you pighead.”. Yoona said as she responded to Kyuhyun a kick and earned back from him a smack.

Jessica just rolled her eyes, trailed toward Tiffany and Siwon, left the two maknaes behind with their own 'problem', not wanting to stay between a fight.

“Hey! Jessica, why are Donghae running like a mad person? What did you do to him?”. Siwon asked when he saw his dongsaeng coming up to them.

“Nothing. I just asked him a piggyback and there, he ran like that. Stupid Fish!”. Jessica said while pouting. “And I'm NOT heavy!”. She added before Tiffany could open .

“Oh, What is Donghae doing? Why does he stand there, hit his head on the wall and jump up and down?”. Tiffany said suddenly, caught Siwon and Jessica's attention as they turned to Donghae who stood a few meters away from them, trying to control his emotion.

“I don't know. Is he gone crazy again?”. Jessica frown while saying, didn't know how much the poor boy tried hard to calm himself down from the highly increasing emotion.

“And the maknaes fight again?”. Siwon asked while looking back, at the same time Yoona flew into Kyuhyun's body with a fit arrived at his stomach. Their fight soon started with endless shouting, kicking and punching.

“You know them. They couldn't survive in half of hour without mocking or fighting with each other. Even if they're unconscious, they'll wake up and started fighting.”. Tiffany asked with a smile, showing her eye-smiles to Siwon.

“Yeah, I remembered when they lost their consciousness last time. When they heard each other's name, they automatically stood up and started to shout. It was scare the hell out of me. I thought they were zombies came back to life.”. Siwon said and nodded as he recalled the past, he started shuddering.

And they were right. It was rare to see the maknaes not fighting with each other. They could clearly remembered the first time they met at one of their parents' shareholder's party. Siwon and Tiffany went to get Kyuhyun's drink while Jessica and Donghae got Yoona's food, leaving the two youngest alone.

And at exactly five minutes, they came back. They were greeted by the scene of the five-year-old Kyuhyun and Yoona fighting with each other on the floor. The elders had been dumbfounded for a while until Yoona and Kyuhyun got up, ran to the other four, pointed at each other and shouted at the same time.

“I hate her”.

“I hate him”.

From that time, whenever they met, there would be a big wrestling match between the two maknaes. And after that, when they got home, all the six of them had been made to kneel in front of the house with both theirs hands up by their parents for a whole three hours.

For the maknaes, it was because they fought, and for the rest, it was because they were not only not preventing the two from fighting but they also sat there, cheered and scored the point of the match when their dongsaengs were wrestling on the round.

Until now, they still fought but their fights were lessen yet becoming more dangerous, which involved heavy things, chemicals and other dangerous things.

There was one time, Kyuhyun had replaced Yoona's shampoo with a rinse. And that night, Tiffany and Jessica had spent all night to get Yoona's hair came back to its old color instead of red.

There was one time, Yoona placed a a bucket of concrete powder mixed with water under Kyuhyun's bed. As soon as he woke up, he had stepped into the bucket and the result was Kyuhyun went to school with a big piece of concrete around his leg. And there were a lot more. But maybe, you don't want to know about it.

“This family is getting weirder and weirder.”. Tiffany said as they looked back and forth from the dynamic Donghae who jumped up and down, kept banging his head into the wall to the two maknaes who was too fierce and too much into their fight, throwing fits into each other.

“Yeah.”. Siwon and Jessica couldn't agreed more as they stood there for a while watching their dongsaengs' 'activities'.

And all the six of them had completely forgot one important thing: they were late for class.

-----------------------------------

As soon as they arrived at the school, the bell had resounded, announced the first period started.

“We're... late...”. Siwon said as they stood in front of the school, panting and inhaling as much air as they could into their lungs.

When they realized their important thing, Siwon and Tiffany had gone towards the youngests stopping them from beating the life out of each other and dragged them to the different ways.

While Jessica came to Donghae, made him almost ran away for the second time if she didn't quickly hold him back by his collar, and made the poor boy choked right there.

All their way to school, it was full of the shouting of Kyuhyun and Yoona with Donghae's effort trying to run away from Jessica.

“It looks like we have to used the 'short way'.”. Tiffany said and earned nods from the rest. When they said 'short way', they meant the wall behind the school. Whenever they were late, they always climbed up the wall and got into school. They had never being caught in that way and they hoped that this time, they wouldn't be, too.

“Is it me or the wall have become higher?”. Yoona said as she was the second people to climb up the wall after Kyuhyun.

“Nope. It's you who become fatter so you can't climb anymore.”. Kyuhyun answered while reaching his hand, helped Yoona came down.

Even though they fought, Kyuhyun always helped Yoona when she need him and vice versa. “I haven't seen any girl who can eat seven meals in one day like you yet your body have bones and only bones.”.

“Hey! I have a fast metabolism, okay? Geez, how many times have I said that to you? So forgetful.”. Yoona protested but it was true. Who could believe that the most skinny girl of the group was the one to eat the most?

“Hm... I don't know I had lost my count at the 22th time.”. Kyuhyun said as he put his index finger on his lip, pretended trying to figure it out.

“Yeah... And you call yourself genius.”. Yoona mocked back as the rest climbed down from the wall.

“Because I AM.”. Kyuhyun shouted and at the same time, Siwon reached out his hand cover his dongsaeng's big mouth.

“Shh, could you keep your voice down? Someone will know we're here.”. Siwon cooed still kept his hand on Kyuhyun's mouth. Yoona stuck out her tongue toward Kyuhyun earned a glare from the said boy after he successfully removed Siwon's hand.

“Okay. Let's do 'the counting', just in case there's someone we accidentally drop behind the wall.”. Siwon said to the rest with a leader-like tone.

'The counting' had become their traditional since they went to the Amusement Park seven years ago. And it was a big disaster. The four youngers ran toward four different directions. Tiffany and Siwon had spent all day finding their dongsaengs.

Donghae was at the Aquarium playing with dolphins while Jessica was at the Ice House enjoying her afternoon nap. Kyuhyun was playing game at the Game Center. And at last they found Yoona at the Food Center eating ALL the food they provided.

Since then, they had been counted to make sure no one was lost, as well as made sure the disaster at that time didn't happen again. And until now, even they had grown up, they still did it without any embarrassment like it was the most natural thing.

“Okay, start counting. One.”.

“Two.”.

“Three.”.

“Four.”.

“Five.”.

“Six.”

“Seven.”

“Okay, seven people... Wait, since when did we have SEVEN people?”. Siwon exclaimed surprisingly as they heard there was someone counted 'seven'.

The maknaes, Donghae and Jessica as well as Tiffany's faces went pale when they saw a silhouette behind Siwon which the eldest was obviously false to see.

“Uhm... Hyung...”. Donghae stuttered, pointed behind Siwon as he just got his soul back from the shock. As soon as Siwon turned around, his face met Mrs Kim's face, the supervisor of their school.

“Mrs... Mrs Kim...”. Siwon stuttered. Mrs Kim smiled but Tiffany could tell that her face was hardened because of anger. Mrs Kim cleared before speaking with her stern voice.

“Well, well, well, let's see what we have here. Mr Choi, Ms Hwang, Mr Lee, Ms Jung, Mr Cho and Ms Im, I'm glad that all of you could make into school. But I believe that you got the wrong time, because the first period have already started.”. She said as the smile never left her face.

With instinct, the rest quickly went behind Siwon's back, hiding themselves from the dead glare of Mrs Kim. “Ye-Yes... Maybe, we've got the wrong time. So please, excuse us.”. Siwon stuttered as they started walking backward slowly.

And when they were about to turn around and ran away, Mrs Kim had appeared in front of them, still had the creepy smile on her face.

“Where do you think you're going, my dear students?”. She asked.

“Uhm... Cl-Class?”. Tiffany answered with a question as they all shuddered in fear when they heard Mrs Kim emphasized the word 'dear'.

Whenever the supervisor said that, they knew they were in a BIG trouble. The rest swallowed in dry while waiting for the supervisor's reply.

“Are you kidding with me? The school have already started for about a semester. And now you said you got the wrong schedules. Who could believe it? Do you six think I'm that stupid?”. She said asked her smile slowly fade.

“PRINCIPAL OFFICE!! NOW!!”. Her voice was raised at the end of the sentences which scare the hell out of all the boys and girls in front of her while pointing to the principal office.

They quickly nodded and ran towards her hand's direction, not wanting to stay at the hell for another moment.

“Yah! You told if we went that way, we wouldn't got caught.”. Jessica said to Donghae as they were still running.

“Hey! I said we WOULDN'T not we WON'T”. Donghae protested back. It was his idea from the first time when they were late.

“Could you two shut up? We'll be in detention soon. And you two still have time to fight?”. Tiffany said cut her dongsaengs' argument.

“Come on, Tiffany. Just let them. It's not like this is the first time we're in detention.”. Siwon smiled to her. “Yah! Are you on their side or mine?”. Tiffany shouted as she slapped Siwon's shoulder. And the lad could only smile back.

“I hate detention. I'll have less time for my game.”. Kyuhyun said, groaned a little earned a agree nod from Yoona.

“Yeah, me too. They don't let me eat in detention's time.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeonghasseyo, Lucia is here ^^ Like I have promised. Here is your update.

I want to thank all my subscrbers and readers. <333 Thank you for reading my story.

Please enjoy the first chapter. See you soon ~