2.

Hot VS Cute

“Yah! Idiot!! Get out of here!!” Hwa-young shouted at  Luhan who was lying on the bed on his side, turning over the pages of her magazine. With a pillow on her bed, she hit him, trying to make him leave. But all he did was yawning and ignoring her. Being annoyed she grabbed his sleeve and shook him.

After the dinner their parents had been talking in the living room downstairs, that’s way Luhan was in Hwa-young’s room. He was bored so he entered her bedroom but Hwa-young was against that.

“I told you to leave~! Which part of get-out-of-my-room don’t you understand?!” She frowned. “Actually every part!” He looked at her and earned punch on his shoulder. “Then you’re either really really stupid or just really really cruddy! Oh wait, you’re both of it!” Hwa-young stuck her tongue out and continued to shake him.

Suddenly he sat up, pushed her down and went on top of her. “Would you stop that, Hwa-young? It’s kinda annoying!” Luhan whispered into her ear making her blush. “G-get away y-you….ert!!” She tried to push him away but it didn’t work.

“C’mon, how long do we know each other now? Aren’t you kinda attracted to me? I’m sure you are but you just don’t want to admit it!” The boy grinned as he moved closer and closer. “S-stop it! And I’m NOT attracted to you, in fact, I hate you!” She said but he didn’t stop coming closer.

Hwa-young could already feel his breath and if she would move even just a little, their lips would touch. Swallowing hard, she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to think that this would never happen. But after a long time she didn’t hear anything but the weight on her seem to disappear, so she opened her eyes one by one. That’s when she found Luhan sitting beside her holding his tummy, trying not to laugh but he couldn’t!

“Hahahaha!! Look at your face !! Did you really think I would kiss you??” He laughed and rolled back and forth on the bed. Hwa-young clenched her fists and turned red, ready to punch his face but held it back. “Get out of here before I stab you with a knife!” She said between clenched teeth and closed eyes.

“Why? I like it here! Maybe I should ask if I can stay here for tonight!” He laid down on his back with arms behind his head and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. “Yahhhh!!” Hwa-young slapped his stomach but he didn’t move.

“Aaagggrrhhh!!” She stood up and left the room, slamming the door. Luhan opened his eyes and looked after her but she was already gone. He chuckled and shook his head. “I won again!”

 

 


Hwa-young’s POV

I slammed my locker shut and turned to my best friends Minji  and Hana who were waiting for me. “C’mon, let’s go!” I beamed as took their hands dragging them the way to our classroom. I know Minji since kindergarten but instead of hating her like I hate Luhan, I love her like a real sister. We became friends with Hana last year when she transferred to our school. I really like Hana but sometimes she’s….. I don’t know… weird?!

 While walking, we played and joked around like little kids and entered the classroom as we arrived. Boys were beaming at me and greeting me like always. With a bright smile I greeted them back. Luhan was sitting on the table, talking to his friends until he noticed me. Giving me a wink, he smiled at me. *Ewww! As if I would fall for that!* I thought and rolled my eyes. Suddenly Hana poked me. “Yah!! Did you see it?? He winked at me!” She squealed excited and looked at him. “Yeah, yeah! I whatever!” Again I rolled my eyes and sat down on my chair that was unfortunately in front Luhan’s.

Yes, Luhan is really popular in our school because he’s handsome, hot, intelligent, cute and blah, blah, blah! No! He’s not at all! Tch!

The bell rang and everyone was sitting on their seats waiting for the teacher. But some were talking and laughing as well as playing around.  Suddenly someone threw a paper ball on my head. Of course it was no other than Luhan, that Idiot.

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed as I turned around. “Let’s have lunch together!” He said with a smile. “Just tell me one reason why I should!” I raised an eyebrow. Luhan tilted his head and looked up, pretending to think. “Well, I’m handsome, hot, cute, intelligent, and your lovely boyfriend!” He beamed and bend forward to ruffle my hair.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said, “Boyfriend my ! Stay away from me!! I warn you!”