20.

Hot VS Cute

 

Hwa-young’s POV

Dear god, please don’t let me die yet! I regret putting glue on Luhan’s chair when we were in kindergarten. And I know I was wrong when I drew on his face while he was sleeping. I’m also sorry for hiding his cookie jar and eating them afterwards when we were in second grade. Please don’t let Luhan’s fangirls burn me alive after-

“Youngie, can you stop imagine things? We’re going to be late!” Luhan interrupted my prayers as we were standing in front of the school gate hand in hand. “Can’t we just tell them next week? Or after the next week?” I whined at him and pouted.

Luhan let out a chuckle and ruffled my hair. “They’ll find out sooner or later so why not now?” He asked me. “But your fangirls are scary!” I frowned and looked at him.

Luhan wanted to announce the whole school that we were finally together but I didn’t want to. Who knows what might happen to me. I mean, did you ever see his fangirls? They’re acting like Luhan was an idol or something like that. I don’t want them to hunt me down for dating their kingka.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let them touch a single hair of you!” he smiled his angelic smile and interlaced our fingers. “Come on, I’ll protect you!” He said softly.

I trusted him. I really did but still hesitated. “W-what about Hana?” I asked insecure, looking into his eyes. “Why do you care about her? She’s not worth it!” he frowned and got annoyed that I actually still cared about her even though all she did was giving me trouble.

I looked down at my feet and bit my lower lip. “I don’t know… I just feel bad for her! She was my friend after all. I know she hates me but I can’t help it…” I pouted. Suddenly, Luhan pulled me into his arms, hugging me with a deep sight. “Gosh, you’re too nice!” He whispered as his finger my hair. Hugging him back, feeling so happy that he was by my side but that only made me feel more guilty. *I’m sorry, Hana*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rang and the students let out a sigh of relief before talking to each other. As I was packing my bag, Minji approached me as always with a bright smile. “Let’s head to the canteen! I’m so hungry!” She said and rubbed her tummy cutely.

As we arrived at the canteen, the both of us sat down at an empty table. I looked around to realize that Luhan wasn’t there yet and let out a sigh of relief. “What’s wrong?” Minji asked curiously, looking at me. “Oh, nothing…” I faked a smile praying that she believed me.

The thing is, I didn’t tell her about me and Luhan yet. I still didn’t figure out how to tell her. Since Luhan and I were always fighting it would be weird to tell her that we’re suddenly going out, so I wanted to wait a little bit more.

“Oh, Youngie!! You’re here!” We heard a voice as I bit my lower lip, keeping my eyes shut “Hey guys!” Minji greeted with a smile as they sat down. “What’s up? You look happy today, Luhan!” Minji said looking at Luhan. “I do?” He grinned, making the boys and Minji even more curious.

Suddenly, Luhan hopped on the table as the canteen became silent. Everyone looked up to him when he cleared his throat. “I’m sorry to interrupt you but there’s something I want to announce!” Luhan said, loud enough for everyone to hear. He briefly looked at me only to receive a glare from me. *You better not tell them about our relationship!*

“As you know, Kim Hwa-young and I have known each other since we can think. Also we’ve been something like enemies ever since. But there’s something I haven’t told you!” The students began to whisper looking at me Land Luhan before he continued his speech.

“I like Hwa-young! And also we’re officially dating since the girl I like so much accepted my confession. So please, to all the girls I ever rejected and to those who like me, please don’t bother Hwa-young. If she’s sad, then I’m sad too. In other words if you’re hurting her, you’re hurting me!”

Everyone gasped and Minji gave me a you-got-something-to-explain look. I could feel my cheeks heating up and looked down at my lap. Kai and Sehun were dumbfounded as Luhan sat back down. Luhan smiled brightly at me and held my hand. “Now, are you still scared? I told I’m going to protect you!” Luhan winked.

I glared at him *Oh Luhan, I’ll kill you so hard that you will die to death!*

 

 

 

 

Hello my lovely readers!!

I'm so so so so sooooooo sorry that you had to wait so long!!! Actually I'm really stressed out because of school... My classmates and I really have problems with our math and chemistry teachers -.-
You know, our chemistry teacher talks the whole lesson about chemistry and stuff and isn't even writing on the damn board and we have to literally write down everything that comes out of his mouth. How does he expect us to write that fast????? And if we ask him to say it again because we didn't hear properly he would shrug and say that it's our fault if we have bad ears >:|

And our math teacher.... he's giving us homework like there's no tomorrow and we barely understand anything because he isn't even explaining how to solve the problems. We tried to talk with our homeroom teacher because of this but she couldn't do anything :/

Ok sorry about my rant hahahaha but I hope you'll still support me even if I don't update so fast but I promise I won't stop writing this story 'til the end so please don't be too upset :) Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing... I really appreciate it!! 

Luv U

mickeymouse97 <3