3.

Hot VS Cute

Luhan’s POV

As the bell rang, telling us that it was break, I stood up and was about to talk to Hwa-young but girls were approaching me, blocking the way. My eyes were on her as I watched her leaving the classroom while laughing with her friends. I wanted to follow her but the girls started to speak with me, stopping me from doing it.

“Luhan oppa, Let’s have lunch together!” One of the girl said to me, and pulled my sleeve. Trying to look cute in front of me, she strummed her eyelashes, showing her puppy eyes. For me,they looked more like ugly owl eyes but I tried to fake a smile.

“Sorry, my friends are waiting!” I said, pointing at Sehun and Kai who were standing at the door, waiting for me. Quickly, I grabbed my bag and ran to them. “C’mon, let’s go! I don’t want them to bug me!” I whispered and made my way to the canteen.

“Hyung, don’t walk so fast! It’s like you’re running away!” Sehun said as he was following my fast steps with Kai. “Yeah! Why don’t you slow down a little?” Kai touched my left shoulder, trying to slow me down.

“I hate those girls!” I hissed and continued to walk. “What did they do?” Sehun raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. “Nothing!” I sighed not even looking at my friend. “So you hate me too? Because I did nothing?” Kai joked with and innocent look.

“Yah, are you stupid? It’s just….*sigh* they’re fake!” I shrugged with hands in my pockets, walking down the hallway. “Omo!! So you mean, they’re robots who are trying to destroy the humans to conquer our planet??” Sehun’s eyes widened.

Kai was chuckling as I shook my head. “Babo! I mean fake because they’re just acting cute and sweet in front of me to get my attentions! I hate it! And all of them just want me to be their boyfriend because of my looks. They don't know how I really am!”

As we reached the canteen girls were squealing like always. As we got something to eat, the three of us were looking for a table to sit at but they were all occupied. But I stopped as I spotted Hwa-young. “Let’s join them!” I said and nodded at the table where she was sitting. Kai and Sehun looked at them.

“I thought you hate girls!” Sehun said looking at the three girls that were talking to each other without noticing that we were staring at them. “Not all of them!” I chuckled and walked toward her, not minding if Kai and Sehun were following or not.

Before Hwa-young could see me, I already sat down next to her and placed my food tray on the table. Soon, my other two friends were coming and to sit down. “Yah! What are you doing here?” Hwa-young frowned at me as she stopped doing whatever she was about to.

“Don’t act like that! I know you want me here!” I winked at her. Hwa-young who was pretending to puke said, “Go away!! I don’t want an idiot to sit beside me.!”

“Aiiyyooo! Hwa-young what are you saying?! Of course he can sit here!” One of her friend said looking at me. I never really talked to her even though we were classmates and now she was sitting there in front of me with ear to ear grin.

Suddenly she got up and walked over to my side, pushed Hwa-young away and sat between us. Hwa-young was looking shocked at her friends as she hugged my arm. Also Kai and Sehun were looking at me weirdly.

“Oppa! Hwa-young told me that you’re annoying and stupid but I don’t believe her! You know, the first time I saw you, I was like ‘Oh my god! That boy is super-duper handsome’ but I was too shy to start a conversation with you! But I’m so happy that you’re now sitting here beside me!!” That Hana talked and talked without even thinking of to stop. *I was sitting beside Hwa-young, you ugly duck* I rolled my eyes and didn’t bother to listen to her.

“Kai, help me!” I mouthed at him as she kept jabbering. But he shrugged and ignored it, starting to talk with Sehun, Minji and Hwa-young. *You’re so dead, my friend!* I clenched my fists. I felt a little jealous when Hwa-young talked to him as if they knew each other for a long time. But with me she would always talk in an annoying tone.

“Oppa! Oppa!! Are you listening??” Hana looked up at me. I clenched my teeth and hit the table, getting up. “Why the hell should I listen to you?? Hell, I’m here to see Hwa-young and not you! And doesn’t your jaw hurt from talking too much?” I glared at her and left the table.

“What’s wrong with him?” I heard Hwa-young asking. “Don’t know!” Sehun said and looked after me.