5.

Hot VS Cute

 

“Let’s go home!” Hwa-young said as they left the Teddy Bear Museum. It was only 1pm and Luhan wanted to spend more time with her so he didn’t want her to go home. “Let’s get something to eat! I’m starving!” He lied and grabbed her wrist pulling her to a restaurant nearby.

“Hey! I want to go home! Why can’t you eat something after you brought me home?” She stomped behind Luhan. “I’m too hungry to drive!” He said and entered a restaurant. Hwa-young pouted and didn’t say anything. Sure, she wanted to go home but she didn’t want to use the bus or train since she’s not really familiar with this place.

As they were inside the restaurant, they sat down at a table for two beside the big window. Luhan sat across of Hwa-young and looked at the menu. He wasn’t that hungry but he wanted Hwa-young to stay a little longer so he made up and excuse. “Do you want to eat something?” Luhan asked his childhood friend.“No!” She glared at Luhan and crossed her arms. Then a waitress came to their table and bowed at them.

Hwa-young’s POV

That waitress bowed down and asked Luhan, “What would you like, sir?” I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. She didn’t stop staring at him and gave him her sweetest smile. *God, I just wanna puke!*

“Mmmh…. I would like a bowl Ja Jang Myun, please!” Luhan smiled at that girl. The waitress nodded and wrote down his order. She bowed again before leaving us while glancing back at Luhan. “Tch! Is she a waitress for taking orders or staring at boys?” I mumbled to myself. Unfortunately, Luhan heard me and chuckled.

“Jealous?” He smirked. “Tch! In your dreams!” I said and narrowed my eyes at him. It didn’t take long until that waitress came back. I frowned as I saw her hair. A little while ago she had a ponytail and now her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders.

The waitress served Luhan’s Ja Jang Myun on the table and gave him a wink. Luhan simled at her brightly and said ‘thank you’.  “Do you need anything else?” She said in a sweet voice. *God, she’s so annoying! And what’s so great about him?* I glared at her. “No thanks!” He said and grabbed the chopsticks. She glared at me before leaving the table with the sound of her stilettos.

 Luhan began to eat as I sat there, looking at him. “Are you sure, you don’t want anything?” He looked up and asked me. I shook my head and noticed a little sauce on the corner of his lips, so I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

“What??” I asked as that jerk stared at me. “Nothing! You’re just so cute!” He smiled and continued to eat his noodles.

“Ahhhh…. I’m sooo full!” He whined as he finished the big bowl Ja Jang Myun. “Finally! Now pay for that and let’s head home!” I crossed my arms. Then again, the same waitress came and beamed as soon as she saw Luhan. “I want to pay this, please!” Luhan said to her. “Sure! 7,99 won please!”

Luhan took out his money and gave it to her as she reached out for it. “May I ask, what’s your name?” The annoying waitress asked him. Luhan saw my irritated face and smiled at her. “Sorry, but I think it’s not a good idea to tell you my name! My girlfriend is so jealous right now that she could explode!” He grinned and looked at me.

“W-what?? No!! I’m not his girlfriend!!!” I eagerly shook my head. But no matter how much I shook my head, she glared at me and made her way back into the kitchen or wherever. When she was out of sight, I glared at Luhan.

Standing up, he grabbed my wrist and left the restaurant with me. We were walking on the sidewalk and Luhan was still holding on my wrist. When I noticed that were not walking the right way, I tried to stop him. “Luhan, were walking the wrong way! You parked your car back there!” I pointed to the other side but he didn’t stop and walked, dragging me with him.

“Who said we’re going to my car?” He looked around the city as my eyes widened. “But you said that we’re driving home after you ate something!” I yelled and hit his shoulder, hoping that he would let go of my wrist.

“Yeah! But I’m too full to drive! Why don’t we look around?” He asked and dragged me into a store before I could protest.

Luhan’s POV

I dragged her into a jewelry store as she tried to stop me. This time I let go of her wrist and looked around. Hwa-young was standing at the entrance with crossed arms, glaring at me. I acted as if I didn’t see her annoyed face and was looking at the necklace.