9.

Hot VS Cute

Hwa-young was sitting on her couch, watching TV and filling with snacks. It was Sunday and her parents were visiting some old friends, so she was at home alone. Lying on her side, she propped up her head with her palm. She was switching the channels with the remote and yawned.

 

*Aish, how boring! There’s nothing interesting!* Hwa-young thought and pouted. Suddenly the bell rang and she sat up, looking at the front door. Walking there, she opened it to see someone she didn’t want to see.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Hwa-young asked as she looked up to that boy named Luhan. “What?! Can’t I visit my cute little friend here?” He smiled and pinched her nose. However, she slapped his hand away. “New outfit? It looks cute on you!”

 

 

   

 

 

 

He winked as she shook her head and shut the door. But Luhan was fast and stopped her from closing it, entering the house.

 

“Y-yahh!! I-I’m calling the police! You’re entering my house without my permission right now!!” She yelled put he didn’t listen and walked away. “Yaaaahhh!” She stamped and followed him into the living room. There she saw him sitting on the couch comfortably, chewing the snacks she just ate a while ago.

 

“Hey jerk, leave now or I’m gonna hit you!!” Hwa-young stood in front of the TV with spread arms, blocking the sight. “Hit me then!” He said and folded his arms, looking at her with a smirk. Angrily, she walked over to him and was about to hit him when the bell stopped her. *God, who is it now?* She rolled her eyes and went to the front door to see who was there.

 

“Oh, annyeong-haseyo Mrs. Shin!” Hwa-young bowed to greet her neighbor. “Hello, Hwa-young!” She smiled warmly at Hwa-young with her son in her arms. “Hwa-young-ah, something came up and I have to go somewhere but I can’t take Donghyun with me. Could you please look after him for a while?” She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hwa-young wasn’t really sure about it but she nodded with a smile. “Sure, I will take care of him!” She said. Mrs. Shin handed her son to Hwa-young and kissed him before waving at her little child. “I’m sorry to bother you, Hwa-young-ah! I wil come back soon!” Mrs. Shin said.

 

“It’s Ok! Don’t worry Mrs. Shin!” Hwa-young smiled and closed the door as the mother of the little boy left.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

Hwa-young was about to hit me when the bell rang. *Whew! Saved* I thought as she rolled her eyes, glaring at me before walking to the door. I continued to watch TV as I heard her talking to someone at the door. I didn’t really care, since the person she talked to was a female. I knew it because of her voice.

 

After a short conversation Hwa-young came back. I turned around to see her but I was surprised at what she was holding in her arms. “Who’s that?” I asked her as she sat down beside me, all attentions to the little boy.

 

“Mrs. Shin’s son! She asked me to take care of him for a while!” Hwa-young said without looking at me, playing with the little kid that was sitting on her lap. “Donghyun-ah, are you hungry?” She asked him with a smile like a mother. Donghyun nodded at her and giggled.

 

“Alright, Eonni will cook something for you, ok?!” She beamed and walked with him into the kitchen with Donghyun. I followed her and carried Donghyun to the chair at the dining table, letting him sit on my lap as Hwa-young put on a pink apron.

 

I began to play with Donghyun when Hwa-young cooked the meal. Suddenly there was an ear to ear grin on my face. *Feels like a little family. I’m sure Hwa-young will be a good wife and mother* I smiled to myself. Suddenly Donghyun jumped down from my lap and ran to Hwa-young, hugging her leg. “Thirsty! Thirsty!” He said as he pulled on her apron.

 

I went there and carried him as Hwa-young opened the refrigerator taking out a bottle orange juice. She poured a little bit from it into a Mickey Mouse mug and put in a straw. I was still holding little Donghyun when she hold out the mug for him to drink.

 

I smiled at her when she pinched the boy’s cheek. “Awww my wife is soooo cute!” I said and she hit my shoulder. “Shut up! I’m not your wife!! And I never will be!” She said coldly but was soft again as she looked at Donghyun. “Don’t say that! You never know what will happen in the future! But I’m sure you will love me like crazy that you can’t even stay away from me for just a second!” I smirked at her.

 

“A-aren’t you too confident, piggy?” She stuttered and turned around to continue cooking. “Oh, oh, oh, is this cute girl blushing right now?” I grinned at her and poked her. She briefly turned around and glared at me. “I’m NOT blushing! I’m NOT blushing at all!” She shouted making me chuckle. “Arasso, arasso, you didn’t” I chuckled and kissed her forehead, leaving the kitchen and her frozen without even making a little sound. *Hahaha, I bet she was so shocked that she couldn’t move*