17.

Hot VS Cute

Luhan’s POV

The bell rang and lunch break began and Kai Sehun and I were on our way to the canteen. At the end of the hallway, I saw Hwa-young walking outside. I decided to spend lunch break with her so I tapped Kai’s shoulder. “Sehun, Kai! I just remembered that I have to go to the library! Just… go ahead and don’t wait for me… See you later!” I waved at them and ran away before one of them could say a word.

Quickly, I ran outside and followed Hwa-young who was walking to the backyard. I wanted to call her but stopped when I saw Hana. Hiding behind a tree, I decided to eavesdrop even though I know that I shouldn’t.

Hwa-young’s POV

My eyes widened and my hands were shaking as I was holding my phone. It’s been a while since I received a message from her, from my old friend Hana.

‘Let’s meet at the backyard at lunch break!’

Soon lunch break came and I instantly left the classroom without telling Minji a word. I made my way to the backyard and just like she texted me, Hana was standing there, waiting for me. “H-Hana…” I called her name as the both of us were standing face to face.

She looked up at me and at that moment, I was scared. Her eyes were cold and her stare was dangerous. Suddenly she smirked at me and crossed her arms. “It’s been a long time, since we talked, don’t you think?” She said, raising her eyebrows. “B-but why? W-what did I do wrong? What’s the reason f…for you ignoring me?” I stuttered. I love her very much just like how much I love Minji and it broke my heart to see how she hated me now without me knowing the reason. I wanted to know what wrecked our friendship.

“Don’t play dumb, Kim Hwa-young! I know that you stole him away from me! You seduced him!!!” She yelled angrily at me and gritted her teeth. “What are you talking about?” I frowned at Hana who was balling her hands to fist.

“But don’t worry, I will get him back and make him realize that you’re nothing! Nothing but a b*tch!!!” My eyes widened at what she had called me and tears were about come. “DON’T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!” I suddenly heard a voice scream. Hana and I looked back to see an angry Luhan. “L-Luhan!” I was shocked to see him and Hana even more.

“Didn’t I tell you to leave her alone?? How many times to I have to say that I don’t like you?” Luhan stood in front of me, blocking the sight to Hana. But Hana began to cry. “Luhan-ah! Why can’t you love me, huh?” She slowly walked toward Luhan and grabbed his shirt. I kinda felt bad for her but there was nothing I could do.

Luhan gently removed her hands from his shirt and said, “I already told you… I’m sorry but I love Hwa-young and no one can change the fact.” Luhan said, gazing at Hana. *Wait, did he just say…* I blinked several times before realizing what he just said. “C’mon, let’s go!” Luhan said and grabbed my wrist, dragging me away from the crying Hana.

It didn’t take long ‘til we were inside the building. Luhan noticed that he was still holding my hand and let go. Suddenly there was an awkward silence between us. “Luhan… a-about what you said earlier… Did you mean it?” I bit my lower lip and looked at him, waiting for his answer.

“What do you think?” He asked me back instead of giving me an answer. I didn’t know what to say and even before I could, he already turned around and walked away.

*Luhan!*

 

 

 

Hello my lovely readers!

Sorry that you had to wait so long for my update and the short chapter. I will try my best to update as soon as I can but these days I need to study very hard. Math and Accountancy are  getting difficult this year and I don't want to fail. Hope you understand...

So… what do you think will Hana do now? And what will happen between Hwa-young and Luhan? Will he confess or will she realize her feeling for him??

Thank you very very very much for subscribing and commenting!! I really appreciate it! Thanks for your support and luv you guys!!

And for silent readers, please SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!