11.

Hot VS Cute

 

Hwa-young’s POV

I shut my lockers after taking out my thick Biology book that I needed for the next hour without Minji. Because of her fever she stayed at home, that’s why I’m alone. Hana? Well, I didn’t see or hear anything from her for three days. As a friend of course I would worry about her but maybe she’s just busy or something like that.

With lazy steps I walked upstairs to the classroom as I bumped into someone and fell down. “Sorry, I didn’t….” Before I could finish my sentence, the person pulled me up and picked up my bag. “Are you Ok?” he asked. I looked up to see that person’s face. *Wow, that guy is super handsome!* I shook my head and pushed that tought away.

 

“Ehhhm…. Yeah, thank you! Ehh… and sorry about that!” I apologized to that good looking guy. “It’s Ok! May I know this beautiful girl’s name?” He asked with an angelic smile, making me blush. “Hwa-young! Kim Hwa-young!” I smiled back at him.

“Nice to meet you, Kim Hwa-young! I’m Choi Chin ho!” He introduced himself with a grin. “Hwa-young, do you know where the classroom 2-b is?” Chin ho asked me. “Ehhhm yeah?! Ehhh …… walk down the stairs to the first floor then to the left and the second door is classroom 2-b” I answered, a bit surprised that he didn’t know where the room is.

“Ok, thank you!” He said with a smile, showing his white teeth. “Are you a new student?” Being curious, I asked him. “Oh, yeah! I transferred school…” Chin ho scratched the back of his head and nodded.

“Well then, I have to go now… Good luck on your first day!” I waved at him and began to walk backwards. “Thank you, Hwa-young!” Chin ho waved back at me and began to walk down the stairs.

 

While humming a song, I walked to the classroom with my Biology book in my hands. *Oh, isn’t that Hana?!* I looked at the girl who was leaning at the wall with two other girls beside her. “Hana! Where have you been? I was wondering what you were doing!” I said as I ran up to her.

With a smile I breathed in and out as I stood in front of my friend. “Get lost!” She suddenly said with a cold expression. My eyes widened. *What did she say?* “Ha…Hana! What’s wrong?” I stuttered as my fingers were reaching for her hand. But before I could, she slapped my hand away and glared at me.

“Don’t touch me with those fingers!” She hissed. “But Hana, why?” With shaking voice, I asked and looked at her. “Because I hate you! And believe me, you wouldn’t want to know how much I hate you!” She said and walked away, followed by those girls I don’t know.

“Hana, what happened?” I whispered, trying to hold back my tears as the bell rang.

 

Luhan’s POV

I was sitting in my classroom, looking at the clock, wondering where Hwa-young was. Sehun was busy playing games with his phone and Kai was copying my homework that he forgot to do yesterday. Impatiently, I looked staring at the door, waiting for Hwa-young to come soon.

But instead of Hwa-young I saw Hana walking in and stopping her track as she saw me. For a few seconds she looked at me and started to walk toward her seat. I froze as Hwa-young stepped into the room with red eyes.

*Did she cry?* That’s the first thing I thought when I saw her eyes. Sadness and sorrow was what I saw. Slowly with head down, she walked to her seat and sat down. I bit my lower lips as I noticed her weird behavior. Normally she would glare at me and stuck her tongue out but now she didn’t even bother to look at me.

“Yah, are you alright?” I asked her worriedly. No answer. She just sat there and didn’t turn around. “Yah, Hwa-young, are you Ok?” I asked again and this time she looked at me. “Yeah, why?” Hwa-young said with an emotionless face.

“You’re eyes….” I pointed at her still beautiful eyes even though they were red and a little bit puffy. “Ahhhh…. About that….. I think some dust flew in my eyes….” She told me.

*You’re lying. Of course it’s not dust that makes you cry! Don’t worry I will find out soon who made you cry and if I got him I won’t let that person get away alive!* I frowned and clenched my fists.