19.

Hot VS Cute

Hwa-young’s POV

*Great! Just Great!* I was lying in my bed, breathing heavily as everything was spinning around. My head hurt and it felt like as if I was burned alive. Because of my fever I had to stay at home. I was alone since my mom and dad were at work.  I didn’t even bother to tell them because I didn’t want them to worry about me so I just stayed at home.

I grabbed my phone beside my pillow and looked at the dial. It was 10AM and parents were going to work until 6PM or even longer. Letting out a heavy sigh I tried to sit up. “Aiishhh, this stupid headache!” I cursed as I held my forehead, shutting my eyes. I sat there for a while before standing up slowly.

With small steps, I made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I was about to make some rice porridge for myself but suddenly I felt dizzy. “Arghh!!” I closed my eyes and frowned. I leaned on the kitchen counter for support. Hoping that this feeling would go away, I stood there without moving. The pain never went away and I felt like I was going to faint any second.

 

Luhan’s POV

It was hard to breath for me but I didn’t stop running. Even though my legs were going to give up any time soon, I didn’t stop running. I just wanted to get there as soon as possible.  I was supposed to be at school but I didn’t care.

As I arrived at the front door, I bent down and breathed heavily, tired from running. After being able to breath normally, I tried to open the door. Luckily the door wasn’t locked. Rushing inside, I found Hwa-young standing in the kitchen weakly. My eyes widened at the sigh and I ran over to her, catching her in my arms at the moment where she fainted. I sighed and looked at the girl in my arms. Her cheeks were red and she was hot. And I’m not saying hot as in… you know what I mean…  She was literally burning.

I carried her bridal style upstairs and laid her down in her bed. Covering her with the blanket I ran out of her room. Soon I came back with a wet towel to put it on her forehead. “Stupid gir! How could you stay at home alone with such a high fever?” I said even though I knew that she didn’t hear me.

 

Hwa-young’s POV

I woke up and found myself lying in the bed. I looked around to make sure that I was really in my room because I remembered that I was supposed to stand in the kitchen. I could still feel my headache even though the pain lessened. As I sat up, a white towel fell on my lap, making me stare at it.

“Huh?” I looked at the thing on my lap, still trying to figure out how it got there. I looked at the clock, seeing that it was 12 o’clock. Suddenly the door opened revealing Luhan who was standing at the doorframe.  My jaw dropped as I saw him approaching me with a tray in his hand.

“What are you doing here??” I asked looking with big eyes at him. “You should be sitting the canteen right now, eating lunch with Kai and Sehun!” I scolded but Luhan didn’t say a word. He set the tray down on my desk and walked over to my, sitting beside me at the edge of my bed. “Yah! Why aren’t you answering me?” I stared at him.

“Minji told me that you’re sick!” He said and touched my forehead with his hand. With the other hand, he touched his own forehead to compare our temperature. “I was worried to death! Why didn’t you call me? Did you really think you could handle it by yourself?” Luhan said and he sounded mad.

“I’m not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself!” I said low, looking down at my hands. Luhan bit his lower lip and sighed. “Would you please stop being like this? Did you know how worried I was? If I didn’t come you would be lying helpless in the kitchen right now!” He yelled and I swallowed hard. Luhan shook his head and walked to my desk, getting the tray of food over to the bed.

“Here, eat!” He said as he held the spoon of porridge in front of my lips. I hesitated before opening my mouth, eating it. Slowly he fed me the porridge he cooked and I would only look down, eating silently. After I was done eating Luhan put away the dishes and sat back down beside me. “It was… good!” I whispered looking away from him.

Luhan faked a cough as awkward silence was between us. I grabbed my blanket and clenched my fists. *Hwa-young, now it’s the chance to tell him!* I thought, biting my lower lip

“Luhan-“

“Hwa-Young-“

The both of said at the same time and looked at each other. “You go first!” He nodded. I breathed in and swallowed before talking.

“Well… how should I say this?!” I mumbled and looked around. “Actually, after your confession I’ve been thinking about it a lot…” I said and my dry lips. “I….” and before I could say another word, it happened.

My eyes widened as Luhan pressed his lips on mine. Soon my eyes closed and we stayed like this for a moment. My heart was beating crazily and it felt like it could burst any minute.  It wasn’t a passionate of deep kiss, it was just a first simple but meaningful kiss that we shared.

When the both of us pulled I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I didn’t know if it was because of my fever or the fact that I just kissed my childhood friend that loved me ever since we were able to walk. I smiled at Luhan as he smiled back at me.

“I know you prefer romantic stuff… but please be my girlfriend!” He said, taking my hand and looking deep into my eyes. Even though I was sick, I forgot the pain for a moment.  Smiling brightly, I pecked his cheeks. “So is it a yes?” He asked and hugged me happily. I nodded and snuggled myself in his chest. “I think it’s my turn to take care of you tomorrow!” I said, reminding him that I was actually sick. Luhan laughed and kissed my forehead. “If you were my nurse, I wouldn’t mind being sick all day!” He chuckled.

 

 

 

Aaawwwww they’re boyfriend & girlfriend now!!

I’m so so so so sooooooooo sorry that you had to wait so long! School was stressing me out and I couldn’t find the time to write my stories. But now I’m back! I hope you liked this chapter!! There might be some type errors or grammar mistakes but I hope you won’t mind! Don’t forget to subscribe and please leave comments to motivate me!! Thank you guys soooo much for reading

Luv U

mickeymouse97