13.

Hot VS Cute

Hana’s POV

It was a rainy day as I walked to school with my black umbrella in my hand. I felt extremely lazy with that weather but what could I do? Mom would kill me if I skip classes so I had no choice but go to school and see that ugly face of Hwa-young.

Letting out a sigh, I folded my umbrella and walked into the school building. My wet shoes were squeaking by the touch of the dry tiles and I could hear the echo. The hall that I walked in was quiet empty because I came early today. While holding the umbrella in my right hand I walked to my locker.

Just as I arrived at my row of lockers, I could see a figure at the corner of my eyes. Slowly looking up, I noticed who it was. “L-Luhan!” My eyes widened as he pushed himself off the locker he was leaning on. I was frozen, not daring to move an inch. I swallowed hard as his eyes glared at me. Luhan approached me with slow and small steps when I looked at the ground, avoiding his eyes.

“Is it because of me?” He suddenly whispered and stood in front of me. I slowly raised my head to look at him. “Am I the reason, why you’re angry at Hwa-young?” He continued to ask. Angry? No! I was beyond angry! Every time I see that face, my blood would boil and I could kill her. At the thought of her, I clenched my fist. My long nails dug into the skin of my palm but at that point, I didn’t care about the pain.

I looked away and didn’t answer his question. “Please don’t do this!” I raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what he meant, when he continued. “Please don’t give her a hard time just because of me! It’s not her fault! Just take your anger out on me but don’t hurt her!” He looked at me with caring eyes. I bet he was thinking about Hwa-young at that moment.

I narrowed my eyes at him and began to speak. “Tell me! What does she have that I don’t? Am I that bad that you hate me to death? Am I that ugly that you feel ashamed, being with me?” I bit my lower lip, trying to hold back my tears.

 

Luhan’s POV

I looked down at Hana and I could see her eyes getting red and tears are about to fall. But she tried her best to not let them fall. I kinda felt guilty but what could I do? I just didn’t have any feelings for her. “You know, I don’t care about what she has or what you don’t have! I just like- no I just love her because she is Hwa-young. I liked her ever since we were young. I don’t know why my heart beats so fast when I’m around her but that doesn’t matter! As long I can love her with all my heart, I don’t care about other things!”

A small smile appeared on my face at the thought of Hwa-young. Hana frowned and looked down to her feet. “You know, it’s not because she’s perfect, so I love her! It’s because she’s imperfect, that’s why I love her!” I smiled and put my hands in my pockets. “So please, if you really like me, then don’t hurt her, because it will end up hurting me!” and with that I walked away, leaving her standing there dumbfounded.

 

Hwa-young’s POV

“Aiishh! I hate rainy days!!” I whined as I was walking with Minji down the hallway. “C’mon, it’s just rain! The flowers and trees would die without water” She said and chuckled. “Whatever, I still hate rain!” I shrugged.

“Oh, Hi, Hwa-young!” A sudden voice greeted me as my eyes followed the voice. “Oh, Hello! Eehhh…. Chin ho, right?!” I waved at him as he gave me a smile. “Yah, who’s that handsome guy?” Minji whispered as she nudge me with her elbow.

“Right, Chin ho, this is my best friend Minji! Minji, this is Chin ho, a new student of our school! We accidently bumped into each other the last time...” I explained to her. “Oh, so you’re a new student? And, how do you like it here?” Minji asked Chin ho while beaming.

“Well, I gotta say, I like it here! Somehow better than my old school! But I can’t help but miss my old friends!” He said shyly and scratched his nape. We stood there and chatted a little until the bell rang. With a wave we parted ways and headed to our classrooms.

“God, that dude was handsome!” Minji squealed on our way to the room. I rolled my eyes but laughed anyway. “Yeah, yeah! If you want, I can help you to get closer to him!” I winked only to get a glare from her. “What?! I’m just telling the truth! Beside I think you would look cute together!” I grinned as she began to smile too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooooo…. What do you think about Luhan and his speech? Did you like it?? And remember Choi Chin ho, the new student? Well, if you don’t, than you can look back at chapter 11 where he bumped into Hwa-youn…. However, thank you guys so soo sooo soooo much for subscribing and reading! I hope you’ll leave comments too! Love you guys!! <3  Pls wait for my next chapter!! I will try my best to update as soon as possible :D