21.

Hot VS Cute

Hwa-young’s POV

“Hwa-Young!! Stop being lazy and help me!!” my mother yelled as I was sitting on the couch, munching on my snacks while watching TV. I let out a sigh and turned off the TV before walking into the kitchen where my mother was busy cooking our dinner.

“What do you need?” I mumbled, standing beside her. “Help me chop the vegetables!” She demanded. Without saying a word, I began doing my work. “Omo!! Only twenty minutes left!” I suddenly heard my mom panic. I raised my eyebrows and looked at her. “Why are you in such a hurry?” I asked without looking at her who was busy frying the samgyeopsal.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you… Luhan and his parents are coming over for dinner.” She told me. I blinked for a few times before my eyes widened. “WHAT??” At the same moment, the doorbell rang and before mom could even ask me to open the door, I run upstairs to my room.

“Oh my god!! What Should I do?!” I looked into the mirror in front of me. I was only wearing an old pair of grey jogging pants with a black hoodie that belonged to my father and on top of that, my hair was a mess. I bit my lower lip and opened my wardrobe. “Aiiishh!! I’m going crazy!! What should I wear??!!” I whined and stomped on the floor, rummaging in my closet.

 

 

 

Lu Han’s POV

I was standing in front of Hwa-young’s house with my parents, as the front door opened, revealing Mr. Kim with a warm smile. Entering the house, my mom immediately went into the kitchen to greet Hwa-young’s mother and help her with dinner. My father and Mr. Kim were already on the couch, chatting happily.

Wanting to see Hwa-young, I went into the kitchen to look for her. “Oh, Hello Luhan!” Mrs. Kim smiled at me. “Hwa-young, that kid was helping me cooking but she suddenly ran upstairs. Please go look for her!” she said friendly before continuing whatever she was doing while talking with my mom.

With a smile, I walked upstairs. As I stood in front of her room, I was about to open the door but stopped when I heard her voice.

“Aiiishhh!! I’m going crazy!! What should I wear??!! Why the hell did nobody tell me that they’re coming over??”

I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle before opening the door.

 

 

 

 

Hwa-young’s POV

I was pulling on my hair when I heard the door opening. Spinning around, I gasped as my eyes widened. “LUHAN!!” I called, looking at the boy who was standing at the doorframe, grinning widely as he eyed me from head to toe. “Luhan!! Get out!! I didn’t change yet! I look like… like… I look like a trash can right now!!” I whined and walked over to him and tried to push him out of my room.

However Luhan grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. “Luhan…” I mumbled and frowned. Luhan began to laugh and pulled me over to my bed, sitting down. “Babo! Why are you stressing yourself out like this? It doesn’t matter what you wear, you will always look beautiful to me!” He smiled brightly and pinched my nose.

“But still… I look like an ahjumma right now!” I pouted and looked down at my lap. “Hwa-young! The both of us practically grew up together… I’ve seen you worse than this!” He laughed. “YAH!!” I yelled and playfully hit shoulder.

 

 

 

The both of us went downstairs to the dining table where our parents were already sitting. When Luhan and I sat down across of each other, we began to eat our dinner that my mom cooked. While our parents were talking about this and that, Luhan and I would secretly look at each other with a small smile.

“So tell me Hwa-young, did you already get yourself a boyfriend?” I heard Mrs. Lu ask. I gulped and looked up at her before eyeing Luhan. “Mmmhh well… I…” I looked back and forth at Luhan and his mother, trying to think of something to say.

“Of course she doesn’t have!” My mother interrupted. “Which boy would want to date this lazy daughter of mine?” My mother laughed and the others joined her. I faked a smile and pretended to laugh along. “Don’t say something like that! I’m so envious of you for having such a beautiful daughter! What a pity that you aren’t going out with my Luhan!” She said.

Luhan and I looked at each other as I was chewing on my food silently. Suddenly, Luhan cleared his throat. “Eomma, appa! Mr. and Mrs. Kim… Actually… Hwa-young and I are going out!” After Luhan’s confession, it was silent. No sound of the dishes and cutlery was audible as our parents were staring at us.

“OMO!! You’re dating??” Our mothers squealed, high fiving each other. Our dads… well they were shocked like never before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

It’s been a century since I’ve updated and I’m REALLY SORRY!! A lot of things happened and I had a lot of stress so I couldn’t update. And also I wanted to complete my other story ‘Vanilla & Chocolate’ before continuing this one. I’m truly sorry and I hope you’ll forgive me. And also… THANK YOU so much for not unsubscribing! If I could, I would hug every single one of you!! 

XOXO 

- mickeymouse97