1.

Hot VS Cute

“Luuuuhhaaaan!!! You jerk!! Come back!!!” The girl shouted at the boy as she was chasing him down the hallway. Like cat and mouse they were running in the school building, not caring if others were staring or complaining. But the students and teachers were already used to it since they’re fighting every day and there’s nothing that could stop them. “Give me my cell phone back!” The girl named Hwa-young yelled as she was running after Luhan who tried to escape.

“If you want it, you have to get it yourself!” He laughed as he was turning around to look at her while running. “Yah! I’m telling you to stop!!” Hwa-young was shouting as her childhood ‘friend’ stuck his tongue out, mouthing the word ‘mehrong’. Being angry as she was, her feet moved faster, almost catching up. But since Luhan was a guy, he was able to run faster. Heading upstairs with her phone in his hand, he hid in the restroom.

Hwa-young couldn’t enter the boys’ restroom so she banged on the door. Students were staring at her, whispering to each other but Hwa-young didn’t mind. The only thing she cared about was to get Luhan out of that freaking restroom.

“Luhan!! Come out you chicken!!” She yelled, kicking and banging at the door. But as expected she didn’t get an answer. Hwa-young blew her bangs with an annoyed face and tapped her foot at the ground with crossed arms. Suddenly the door opened and Luhan stepped out with a smile. Hwa-young narrowed her eyes and was about to kick him but before she could even do, Luhan handed her the cellphone that belonged to her.

“I’m done with my work! You can have it back!” He smirked and walked away. Hwa-young who was tilting her head looked the boy with a confused face. As his figure slowly disappeared, she looked back at the phone and unlocked it.

Suddenly Hwa-young’s eyes and clenched her fists and teeth. “Luuuhhaaaaannnn you jerk!!!!!”

 

 


“That idiot! I’m going to kill him!” Hwa-young muttered as she entered her big house after school. She was still angry about what just happened a while ago. With lazy steps she entered the kitchen after throwing her bag on the couch. Mrs. Kim, Hwa-young’s mother, who was cooking glanced at her without stopping to cut the vegetables.

“Is today something special?? You’re cooking Chinese cuisine….”  Hwa-young asked as she leaned on the counter, watching her mother.

“Luhan and his parents are going to come for dinner, so I’m cooking Chinese!” Mrs. Kim answered without looking at her daughter. “What???” Hwa-young’s eyes widened, nearly choking the carrots she just put in just a while ago.

“Mom *cough*why *cough* did you invite them??” She said while patting her chest. “Yah! Kim Hwa-young! What are you talking about?!” Her mom frowned and looked at her weirdly.

“I’m just saying…. I don’t want them to come *’cause Luhan will be here too*” She mumbled looking at her feet. “Aiiigooo! Are you treating your parents-in-law like that?” Her mother hit her shoulder slightly.

“Eomma!!! What are you talking about???” Hwa-young asked with a loud voice and shocked. “What’s wrong about that?? You and Luhan know each other since you were born and I think you look cute together!” Her mom shrugged as if it was no big deal. *Cute?? We?? Hello?? Is she blind?? How can that jerk look good with ME??* She rolled her eyes and was about to protest but then the doorbell rang.

“Come on! Open the door!” Her mother said and nodded at the front door. She couldn’t do anything but heading to the door. She sighed deeply and opened the door. “Oh, Annyeonghaseyo!” Hwa-young bowed politely with a fake smile but it faded as she looked at Luhan. Hwa-young invited Luhan’s parents in as the two of them were still standing at the entrance.

“Did you like your new phone wallpaper?” Luhan smirked at her with hands in his pockets. “Are you kidding me??? Who would like your ugly face on a phone screen?!” She rolled her eyes and left. Luhan entered the house, closed the door and followed Hwa-young with a chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

Here's my first chapter! I know it's a little short but please still read it! I hope you liked it and thank you all for subscribing!! And please don't forget to comment!!! Thank you very much!! ^^