Burst Out

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I started falling for him a long while ago.I was just too scared to admit it to myself.And now all this feeling that I kept inside was rolling inside me,my heart beating like crazy.He walked infront of me quietly,still holding my hand.I would have taken it away but he refused to let it go.I felt so sad because I knew I wasn't strong enough to tell him.If I didn't,I would either lose him,either stay like that forever,holdinng hands and knowing I had to let go,because I didn't have a right to do even that,seeing as how I wasn't his girl.My heart hurt when I looked at him.I wanted to open my mouth to say something,anything,but shut as my mind didn't come up with anything worth saying.I was sad and it was the kind of sadness that hurt.

''Want Ice-cream?'' I shook my head,''Chocolate?'' I shook it again,''You hungry?''I repeated the same.''Please don't do that to me,'' he swirled around and I stopped nearly bumping into him in surprise.''You.....you always seem to be angry or upset with me.What did I do wrong?I never see you smile and yet I see you give it to others when I'm not around.Am I that horrible to you?I get a feeling that it's like 'Beauty and the Beast'.Only she won't come to him in this story.''He let go of my hand and approached the glass of the building and as he looked at his reflection,he started rapping:

''Beast

Yeah I'm a monster.

How can this be?

How can I hold her?

I want so bad

To touch her and

Feel her soft hand

Brush my cheeks

On which right now

A tear leaks

But in less than an hour

She'll fly away

While my feelings turn sour

To another bay...'' Ouch.Ouch.Ouch.Ouch.Ouch.

Maybe someone thought I overreacted but I didn't.Guys and girls always fell for each other,always made some kind of poems for eachother,even rapped for eachother....But this.This wasn't the same.Not when it was his voice,his pain.I stood there not understanding why words never came easy.So I decided that action must as well show what I'd want to say.His back was to me but he could see me through the reflection as I ran up to him from the back and hugged him.My arms went round him,hands reaching his chest and feeling his huge heart pounding.

''Dont.It's so sad.Please don't.''He smiled at me through the reflection.

''Okay little girl.I won't.''He took my hands and lowered them down,but didn't let go.

''Oh how romantic.'' It was a third voice,a voice I didn't want to hear.Yong Guk turned around and spotted that standing behind us with her hands crossed.She had a smirk smudged on to her face.

''I'm sorry?'' said the husky voice,behind me now.''It's not our fault someone here can't get romantic.I'm actually surprised you know what that means.''Just then my ex came out of the building,looking like he was searching for someone.He spotted her and his face turned to relief,which then turned to jealousy and something else I couldn't figure out from the mix of emotions there,as he saw Yong Guk behind me,still holding my hands.He gave me a dirty look,grabbed the useless girl,and they disappeared in the doors.Just then,I didn't give a damn about them.Only Yong Guk mattered.

''Let's get inside little one.''We followed the previous couple's route and found ourselves in the banquet hall.I sat down at a chair while Bang went to get some water.He came back and sat next to me and hours passed.The party kept going on and it didn't seem to have an end.The sadness that was there earlier vanished and was replaced by hope.We still didn't say anything to each other.Maybe it was just a crush....I looked at him through the crowd as I slowly came back from the washroom.His head was tilted,looking at the floor.His jawline and neck bones shown so clear,it made me want to bite him.He glanced up as I neared.

''Wanna go somewhere?Zelo and Mihanee left.I was thinking we could have a walk on the beach or something.''

''Sure.'' And in a moment,car parked on the sand we were sitting on top of it,my shoes inside.I was dangling my feet like a kid while he just leaned on it,staring off to space.The tension was building up,we could both feel it.And I think we both heard the thump thump in our ears,which felt like it would shatter the eardrums.

And then he couldn't stand it anymore.He stood up and whirling around to me,grabbed my waist and pinned me down to the car,my head hit it,but I couldn't feel it and in a moment he was on top of me.

''Bang~''I didn't complete because his tongue was in my throat,and he was pressing in.Things got hot fast.

And thats how we ended up in the hotel.

                                                                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah.sorry.Couldn't mark the whole chap [M] cause that was only in the end and no details.Wait for next chapter!!! SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY TWITTER @ookami_sophia Apologies for spelling mistakes,always in a hurry!