Admition

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I lived separately from my parents.Last time my older sister stayed with us until she was under 30,and that caused problems,seeing as how adults never really workout with each other unless they're a married couple.So they kicked me out beacause apparantly I was much more mature at my age than my sister had been.I told them I didn't mind though,as long as I got to see them often and because they loved me as much as I did them,we always met,at home,either at their place or mine,or out.They got me a bedroom with and I had a kitchen and living room in one.It was awesome.I'd watch TV and eat in the kitchen,or when my friend's would come,they'd see me cook while they waited in the living room.It was a two-in-one.My bathroom was in my bedroom.The apartment was small and cosy,enough for a girl of my age.

I was now standing infront of the mirror.It was minutes before Yong Guk would come and pick me up,(I didn't have a choice in choosing wether to go with him or not) and I was staring at my dress.It was sleeveless and strapless,longer than a mini,maybe until my knee and was made of a white tafetta material.It had a black silk belt to compliment with the black sakura flowers coming from the hemline.I'd bought it with Mihanee and Sang Won,the former was now sitting on my  mint green couch.

''You look gorgeous.So stop frowning.'' She was waiting with me for Zelo (who'd come with Bang) since our school didn't have any rules against bringing along juniors to the ceremony.Mihanee would kill them if they did.The two boys insisted on picking us up since it was ''so dark and dangerous!!!'' at this time.''Especially such beautiful ladies'' Bang had said.I made sure all the switches in the house were off,and sighing,went to put on my open-black pumps.As I did,we heard the door-bell and when I opened,I saw Yong Guk standing,Zelo behind him.Bang was wearing a suit,trousers which were both black.Even the shirt he wore under it was black.He had white VANS on,and the only thing that was white besides that was a flower,tucked in the pocket of the suit on his chest.He grinned.

''I guess we really match tonight,little lady?'' he beamed at me and as I blushed red,his grin widened.''Let's go then if you're ready.''I let out Mihanee and locked the door.

''Keep these with you will you?'' I handed him my phone and keys,''I aint got a bag or pockets...'' He could be of some use atleast.

''Sure thing.'' and we set off.We reached a hotel where our school usualy booked halls for the ceremonies and found the place in no time.We wnt in and met our seniors most of whom where my friends since I was their age,or even older in some cases.Everything went fine until I saw my ex-boyfriend.(the only ex I had,and he was a big mistake).I never mentioned him before,but he was always there.To say the truth,I had dated him because he once dated Sang Won and dumped her.I wanted revenge,seeing as how she was pissed and upset,and made him  like me.Then I dated him for a while and left him too.Problem was,that he still liked me and even attempted to stalk me,after sometime failing because I moved out of my home to a new one and changed my number.He was looking at as now and I had enough guts to slip my hand into Yong Guk's.Choosing between the two was hard.One was a stalker,the other one a criminal.But whenever the criminal one was around.....I couldn't help but feel safe despite the fact that he carried a knife in his pocket all the time.I guess it was because he WAS my savior of bad dreams after all.I walked slightly behind him,feeling as if he was my wall.My cheek brushed his shoulder now and then.He squeezed my hand letting me know that he didn't mind.Ofcourse he didn't.I found my heart suddenly beating fast.We walked around Yong Guk leading the way,drank some juice there(no alcohol here,this is school!),talked to someone there and suddenly bumped straight into the face of my ex.

''Oh look who we got here._______!Long time eh?''he said,completely ignoring Bang who cocked his eyebrow.

''And you are?''

''Me?Oh,_______ ex.Unfortunately.'' he said with a smile which made me feel sick.He had a maniac feel about him.Even though there was none around,I smelt alcohol drifting my way from his mouth.I was  sure Bang did too as he made a grimace at the disgusting scent.

''Oh well,'' he said,the grimace stayed on his face,'' I don't care who you are.'' and with that,he took me away.I was very aware of a pair of eyes boring into my and Bang's backs,almost burning holes through.I felt uneasy and asked Yong Guk if we could walk outside and get some fresh air.''You could smoke too.'' i added.

''I don't smoke,little lady.'' he smiled.That was shocking because .... well bad boys had to smoke.It was nescessary.But he didn't.It was nice of him.Nice?I almost hugged him when he said it but restrained.I hated guys who smoked.This one right infront of me was special,i had to admit.

I also had to admit,as we walked outside in the park of the hotel,light with lamps,that I was being attracted to him more and more very fast.