Addition

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

The beautiful month was now over,as well as summer that year,and we headed back to Korea,taking Zico with us.He blabbered all the long way back,telling me stories of how he and Hyung kicked ,had fun and all the other things normal guys do at school.I understood now why Yong Guk talked harshly to Zico when we met him that day.In the criminal world,no one trusted anyone,a friend could turn into a foe any second.Friends there didn't really matter,you got authority by doing something 'bad',and they judged by how bad it was,and how many times you did it.If you were badass,they feared you,and fear eventualy lead them to you side.From what I've heard,Yong Guk was pretty badass.Except that neither of them told me what he actually did.And I didn't ask questions.It wasn't time.I just had a feeling that I'd know when it would.

Time flew by really fast and me,Sang Won and Mihanee found ourselves in school.We were the oldest class now,sumbaes,seniors.It made me feel like a genious for some reason.I decided that it was finally time to open up to my friends.I told them everything,completely,from begining to end,without leaving a single detail.

''Whoa.I think it's pretty cool.It's like you guys are meant to be!'' said Sang Won  when I was done.

''MEANT to be.''

''Stop being so pessimistic!''

"Okay okay."

We sat around waiting for our classes to start.

''Where's lover boy?'' I grimaced at the voice of the familiar .I turned around from Sang Won to face her.

''That,honey,'' I gave her my sweetest fake smile,'' is non of your concern.''I smiled even wider as I saw who came behind her and ignored her comment.''Zico!''

''Milady!''

''Dear sir!'' He took my hand and kissed it (out of curtesy ofcourse). I have found that he was an amazing dude,one with whom you could be close friends.Both of us have developed a hobby of talking the 'old way' with each other.I looked at him now,wearing uniform.So...he joined our school too?More criminals.I chuckled to myself.

''Uee.'' said the ,introducing herself to him,extending a hand.He shook it.''Wanna hang out?''She put on her prettiest face.Atleast that's what she thought.

''Um...'' Zico turned at the three of us..''I kind of have people to hang out with...''

''Oh.These es?'' Zico cocked an eyebrow at her remark.

Turning to me he said,''Not a nice pretty lady like you,is she?''and turned to her saying,''It does not do good for such young ladies to talk like....uneducated...'' he looked her up and down,'' bitc- pardon.I will not waste my time to lower myself to you level.Let's go girls.'' And even though Sang Won and Mihanee didn't know him,(putting Uee in her place already meant they'd worship him) they stood up obidiently and followed him,leaving her behind,unable to utter a word.

''Who's this awesome dude?'' whispered Sang Won to me.She was the one who usually came up with witty comments to shut up someone,and respected anyone who'd do the same,especially her enemies.Zico found a more -free place and sat on a bench,where we joined him.

''Introduce us?''

''Zico this is Sang Won,'' a grin from her side,which he answered,'' And Mihanee,'' a warm smile,a nod from his side,'' my very close friends.''

''Interesting.Three.There usualy two besties.How come?''

''I guess cause holding a relationship is hard,if more people are added to trust,it will be harder.''

''Exactly,milady.That's why,even though I don't know you guys,I already think you're amazing.How do you manage with eachother?''

''Perfectly.Well maybe not,but we try hard.''

''Good girls.You know...'' his expression turned dreamy.'' Me and Yong Guk...we were friends with this other guy....We were so happy together.But he...broke the rules.Or rather...trespassed Yong Guk's red line.'' he suddenly looked up,worried and alert.''I shouldn't be telling you this.Don't tell Hyungie I told you..''

''It's all right man.'' I punched his shoulder lightly.It was all forgotten in a moment by everyone and we moved on to other topics.

Not me.I didn't.I never skipped a thing Zico said about Yong Guk.This is getting really confusing.Not that it already wasn't.I mean..really.I started making a little plan.I'd get home and write it all down. Perhaps I'll figure it out?Sketching things out of my mind and straight on the paper always helped.I already knew the pen I was going to use.

I was very deep in thinking when Yong Guk turned up. Always on time to beat me off my thoughts.

''Yo.'' He sat next to my feet on the floor.''You guys heard?Some school ball to take place.Seniors only.And we HAVE to be there.'' Oh great.Ball?Another dress problem.''Other schools will be there too and stuff.'' 

''Do we have to be in pairs?'' said Zico as he regarded Sang Won.

''Yeah.''

''Sorry noona,'' it was a voice which we all knew all too well.Zelo appeared out of thin air,sitting next to Mihanee.''Can't do anything about it....seniors only.'' He pecked her cheek.

We all admired the dongseng-noona couple. I grinned and looked at Yong Guk.We both knew that we shared the same,happy thoughts about our friends.We needed them.We needed them and each other.

''Oh and! News! Guys remember the dog-maniac?'' Zelo innocently exclaimed.I looked up at him.

Zico's eyes narrowed.

Yong Guk tensed.

''They say he added more dogs to his pack.''

Dogs.Something clicked in my head.Perros.Zico had once said that word in spanish.After I came back i started taking Spanish classes for fun and when you start a language,you obviously learn simple words first.

Zico told Yong Guk that some guy didnt like the fact that me and Yong Guk were together and pretended not to remember his name.I was sure he did.But to let Yong Guk understand who he talked about he said Perros.

Perros means dogs.

-----------------------------------------

Creepy .I freak myself out.