A book

Out of a Dream,and into Reality

I was trying to study for my exam but even though I didn't look at him,I felt his eyes on me as I tried to borrow my head in my book.His hands were crossed,on the table,his chin on them.The bunny was on my lap.

''You're wearing the necklace.'' I looked up at him as I realised that I have forgotten to give the dragon necklace to him.I was going to take it off but he said,''No,girl,keep it.It's yours now.'' I put my hands back down and went back to studying.Or pretending to study.''And you're also wearing my jacket.'' I heard the grin in his voice.''Are you intending to give it back to me?''

''No.''

''Why?''

''Cause it's your's,'' I blushed as I said that,''and cause it's comfortable,and cause it...feels like you're hugging me when I wear it.'' I sped the last words out but I still didn't look at him.I guess he was all partying now.

''Anything you...would like to ask?''Duh.I had a million of questions on my mind.I nodded as I finaly looked up.''Come here,''He patted his lap and I got up from my place,and sat there,''So?''

''Who were these guys who picked me up?''

''Ah.How should I call them?Employees is the ....closest word actually.Why does this bother you?''

''Because they were scary and because you don't look like a 'boss' to me.''He laughed.

''You're so cute.I thought like any other girl,she'd ask about were'd I been,why'd been bleeding,why for so long,slap me and then kick me out.Instead,she wears my jacket like a shield,hugs my bunny like she'd die if someone took it away and tells me she's afraid of my boys.Should I send fairies next time?'' I stared at his leg.''I think you're...what?Overexcited?You need sometime to calm down,so I'll just go out for a while...You need some space.''I stood up.

''This,'' I waved my hands around me,showing the living room,''Is my space!I needn't more.''

He then took my bio book and hit his own face saying,''And this,is facebook.'' and I cracked up laughing,''That,'' he pointed at a bird singing outside my window,''Is twitter,''He stood up and looked through the door of my bedroom and his eyes fell on my bed,then back at me,''You want me to show you tumblr?''

''No,thank you.'' Smiling,he took the jacket he came in and put it on.

''I'll be back soon.I feel like you aren't concentrating on your studies because of me.''I started to open my  mouth and say it's okay but he put a finger on my lips and kissed my forehead.''I'll just hang around with Zelo probably.''

''Can I ask you to do me a favor?'' I said when he was on the doorstep.

''Milady wants something?''

''Your lady wants you to come back without bleeding.Or else,I either beat up you or whoever does this to you.Arasso?Oh,and about me not doing the things you expected?Well I'm not just ANY girl.''

''That's right.You're MY girl.'' he said and closed the door behind him.

After he left,I was really afraid something would happen to him,but somehow,the fact that he would be with Zelo calmed me down.Zelo ofcourse wasn't that all strong and hard core,but I figured he'd be a good helper,incase anything at all happens.And like that I went to study,really concentrating this time.I didn't take much time,had everything drilled in me in class so I just went and prepared some dinner.Whoa.Life's good.Just then,a nock on my door took me away from my pans and I went to open.

First thing Yong Guk did when I opened was sniff.''Ah.Smells good.''

''If you're going to come here just for food,I'll have to kick you out.'' He laughed.

''Harsh,'' He went in and kissed my forehead again,''See?Your wish is accomplished.Im not bleeding.Oh and Mihanee told me to tell you that she and Zelo are gonna come join us after dinner.''

''Why not for dinner?''

''Because I consume more food than anyone else so nothing would be left for them.I actually planned to do the job but seeing as how you're on it already,I'll just sit and wait 'kay babe?''

''Sure.'' He went and sprawled himself on my couch,like how Sang Won always did,picked up my book and started reading.

''~the closest Adrian could come to was dream walking~'' Bang read.He turned over the book to see the cover and looked at me,''You like vampires?''

''No.''

''Why read this then?''

''Cause...it's different.Not like anything else I've read.'' Excepting Harry Potter ofcourse.I was a big potterhead.

''Dream walking.....'' he looked in the window a he said that and looked like he was spacing out.''I wonder...This is book four.Do you have the first three?''I nodded and pointed at my bedroom where I had shelves stacked with books.He got up and went in.When he came out,he held all three books and the next two,including another one which I recognised as my 'Dictionary of Dreams'.He sat on a chair and spread them all on the kitchen table and started flipping through the dictionary.''Hmmm...'' he nodded.When he was done he asked,''This ...Adrian... is he in all books?''

''Not in the first one.''

''Will I miss a lot if I skip it?''

''If you're interested in Adrian...well I think it'd take time for you to understand how he walks dreams if you skip book one.''He nodded again,and opened the first chapter of the first book.

--------------------------------------------------------

hmmmmm......interesting......